t w e n t y - o n e

match//jihope

"What's your deal?" Yoongi slammed Jimin against the wall. They were in an empty hallway in the theatre building and the older happened to catch Jimin leaving the restroom. 

"What are you talking about? Who are you?" Jimin grabbed the wrists which clung onto his collars and forced them off of his body. Yoongi was the same height as him but he was also weaker. 

"Who are you? You just come out of nowhere and waltz yourself into Hoseok's life. And now you are all over him. He never has time for his friends anymore. He's always taking you out to dinner. And now he can't even spend the time to practice dancing because you are taking away all of his time!" 

Yoongi was upset.  A long time ago, he had promised Hosoek that he would work on a song for Hosoek's dance competition. Of course he was too busy to get to it during their relationship. But Yoongi had finished it. He finally finished it and worked really hard on it and when he told Hoseok that his ex just told him that he may not compete this year. That he wanted to focus on Jimin. 

Hoseok always competed in dance competitions. Ever since he was in middle school. And sure he stopped for a while in high school because he was losing his motivation, but it was Yoongi who got him back in it again. And the fact made Yoongi proud. That Hosoek rekindled his passion for dance because of him. 

But now, Hoseok told him that he wanted to not compete this year? Because doing so would take away time from him and Jimin? Hoseok never considered that when he was dating Yoongi. In fact, there were days when Yoongi was lonely because Hoseok spent hours, days in the studio practicing and Yoongi had to it up and be understanding. But all of a sudden, Jimin was more important than dance. All of a sudden, he cared about the time it would take to focus on dance and how it would affect their relationship. 

Sure it was Yoongi who pushed him to compete. And yeah he complained and felt bitter because he didn't know how much time it would take out of their relationship. And so what if he was mad that Jimin was more important than dance to Hoseok but when he was dating Hoseok it wasn't like that with them. 

"Just calm down" Jimin tried to speak slowly and calm. He didn't know who the man in front of him was but it was obvious that he was upset. Mostly because of the tears that streamed down his cheeks. He could tell that the man was hurt. And for some reason, that hurt him too. 

"You literally didn't have to try to get Hoseok's heart. All you did was set up some tinder account - a dating app that everybody knows is meant for hookups. And yet you and Hoseok...you and Hoseok have a real relationship," Yoongi looked at Jimin. His blurry vision prevented him from seeing the concern and hurt on Jimin's face. 

"You took Hoseok away from me!" Yoongi screamed. He had it. He had enough. And he couldn't care any less as his legs gave up and he sank to the ground. Hands covering his face. He missed Hoseok. There were so many regrets he had in the relationship. He should have been more supportive. He should have chased Hoseok. And apologized properly. He shouldn't have gone to that party and gotten drunk, knowing that if he made a mistake it was one he secretly wanted to make. He was sorry towards Hoseok but it was too late to ask for him back. 

"I'm sorry..." Jimin muttered. He didn't know how to react. This man knew Hoseok. And he could only guess that the man in front of him either had a long time crush on his current boyfriend, or he was an ex. "I'm sorry that you're hurting like this. Nobody deserves to feel pain."

"You do." Yoongi looked up at Jimin. "You should just disappear. I would be happy, Hoseok would go back to dancing - a hobby that belongs to him. Things would go back to normal, to the way they were supposed to be if you disapeared!" Yoongi stood up and wiped his eyes. The hurt and shock on Jimin's face gave him a little satisfaction. 

But it wasn't enough. Jimin wasn't hurt enough and he saw pity in the younger's eyes. This made Yoongi angry. He lifted up his arms. "Just Go Away!" Jimin flinched and looked away. But felt no impact. When he opened his eyes again, Yoongi's arm was being held by Jin. 

"What are you doing? Yoongi, you know better." Jin hissed his words and the pretty man's angry face sent shivers down both Yoongi and Jimin's spine. "You had best come with me Yoongi."

Jin grabbed Yoongi's hand and tugged him away from Jimin. Who just stood still in the hallway. Still shocked at what had happened. 

 

"What the hell Yoongi?" Jin was highly upset at the scene he had come across. He had forgotten something in one of his classes, and had he not turned around and catch Yoongi before he hit Jimin, then things would have turned bad. 

Yoongi stayed silent. He knew what he was about to do was wrong but he didn't want to admit it. He wanted to blame everything on Jimin and he hated Jimin so much. 

"You can't go hitting people just because you don't like them Yoongi!" Jin shouted.

"Why not? It's his fault that Hoseok isn't going to dance anymore! Hyung, you know how much Hoseok loves dancing! You know how hard working he is! Jimin is taking everything Hobie loves away from him!" Yoongi shouted back. He was starting to tear up. He wanted anybody - just anybody to take his side and comfort him. Even if he was wrong, he wanted somebody to tell him that he was right and that Jimin was wrong. 

"That's not up for you to decide." Jin stated calmly. Seeing Yoongi this hurt saddened him. "How do you think Hoseok would feel if he found out you hit his boyfriend? He would be hurt. If you have a problem, you need to talk it out like adults." Jin wiped away Yoongi's tears and brought him into a hug. 

"It's so hard Hyung. You have Namjoon. Taehyung is going to have Jungkook-" 

Jin looked down at Yoongi. "How do you know that? And who is Jungkook?"  Yoongi shook his head. He didn't have the energy to tell him that him and Jungkook were neighbors and that Jungkook worked with him at a bar. Both were bartenders. But if Jin found out he would yell and nag for the next ten years. 

"And now, Hosoek has Jimin. And I'm all alone. And I just want Hoseok. I want him so bad. I miss him.." Yoongi sobbed into Jin's sweater. 

"You can't have the right to want him Yoongs, you were the one that let him go and gave him away." Jin rubbed Yoongi's back. Shushing him and sliding down the wall so that Yoongi could lean into him in a comfortable position. 

"I know. I know that, but still. I want him so bad..." Yoongi cried some more. Both skipped the rest of their classes that day and ignore the stares from other students. When a professor came up to them and asked them why they were sitting in the hallway and if they could please move, Yoongi snapped and said he was on his period and was PMSing and if the professor didn't want his ear bitten off then to leave them alone. 

Jin had to apologize afterwords.