f i f t e e n

match//jihope

"I didn't plan for it to be like this. It kind of just happened." Woseok's tears fell down his face as Roongi turned his back. Roongi knew he had done something horrible, and it hurt him to hurt his boyfriend. But for some reason, he couldnt apologize. Woeseok would just forgivr him anyways. He always does.

"Oh my gosh Jimin. Im dying this is so ing sad.." Taehyung followed Jimim around the library with his nose burried in his screen.

"Tae what in the world are you reading? Youve been on your phone all day." jimin continued to browse the books. He was looking for something- a certain book who's location was written on the small piece of paper in his hand. When he asked the librarian where "How to Make Chocolate for Dummies" was located, all the man did was sigh. Write numbers and letters down, and handed it to him. He had no idea how to navigate the library nor decipher the code- looking script in his hands.

"Its this fanfic I recently found and its so good. Well I mean the is so on point. Like seriously Jimin you need to read her ." Taehyung continued to follow Jimin, stopping when the boy stopped. Walking when the boy walked.

"How do you know its a she?"

"I guess I don't...but i mean isnt it usually girls who write y stuff like this? If its a he then...that that would explain how he is so on point when describing how it feels like to get a !"

Jimin sighed in frustration. Moving to the next aisle. He just wanted to borrow a damn book so he could make chocolates.

"Why would you do that to me? How could you hurt me like this?" Woseok clenched his fists as his eyes began to narrow down. Anger seething through his voice.

"Look, it was a mistake, okay? I really do love you..." Roongi turned back around and tool a step towards his Woseok, only to have Woseok take a step away and shake his head.

"I can't believe that. If you loved me you wouldnt get so mad at me and go out to drink just to have drunk . Thats not okay Roongi!"

"It sounds so dramatic...and do you have to read it in that voice?" Jimin scrunched his nose at Taehyungs inpersonation of Woseok and Roongi. It was a little disturbing since he made Roongis voice super deep and Woseoks super high pitched.

"I cant help it. Thats how I imagine theyd sound like. Okay so Roongi got mad at Woseok because Woseok was too busy practicing the past month to see him. Like, I an tell thats rough but Roongis gotta be understanding. How could he do that??"

Jimin huffed as he thought he found the book he was looking for, but it wasnt it. It just looked like it.

"I don't really care Tae. Are you gonna help me find the book or not?"

"Like Woseok had karate practice to prepare for the martial arts competition! He should have been supportive! Ugh my heart...the feels.." Taehyung sighed and shook his head. Bringing the phone back to his face.

"Look I already said I was sorry..." Roongi sighed. He wasnt good at dealing with emotions like this.

"No you didn't. You never apologized" Woseok continued to cry, but his voice was rising in frustrarion. 

"Then Im sorry -okay? Can we please just move on? You look really beautiful tonight so lets watch a movie or something." Roongi just wanted Woseok to quickly forgive him. He knew the man was head over heels for him. And that Hoseok"-

"Thats weird." Taehyung frowned.

"What is?" Jimin asked. He wasnt really interested in the fanfic and at this point was just talking at his friend.

"The author accidently wrote Hoseok here instead of Woeseok."

"Hoseok sounds a lot hotter.." Jimin mumbled, and when his finger landed on the book he wanted he squeeled in joy. Quickly taking it out the shelf and browsing through the pages to make sure the recipe he wanted was in there.

"Its just weird cause we know a Hoseok. How ironic" Taehyung chuckled and continued to read, this time silently.

The boys stood in the middle of the aisle, Jimin reading the book and Taehyung his fanfic. Seconds had passed before Taehyung screeched.

'NOOOO WHAT THE ??!" Luckily nobody was in the library. But he still got shushed by the librarian.

"What the hell Tae? You scared the out of me!"

"ROONGI JUST BROKE UP WITH WOSEOK!" Taehyung whispered screamed.

"And I give 3.5 s why..?"

"Because!!! They ing broke up!!" Taehyung pulled the strands in his hair and his brows knitted. "Poor Woseok..he doesn't deserve that.." Jimin stood there eyeing his friend unamused.

"...okay. Im going to check out my book now. You can either follow or you can grow mushrooms on your balls standing there." Jimon turned around and made his way to the oval desk. Asking to check out the book.

They made their way towards Taehyung's apartment where they usually hung out on Fridays. Once opening the door, Jimin made his way to the youngers bed and plopped on it. Opening his book right away to look at the pretty pictures.

"Why did you get a cookbook again?" Taehyung went to the fridge and took out a beer. Tossing one to Jimin.

"Its not a cookbook dummy. Its a Chocoloate book." Jimin opened his can with a pop and took a sip.

"I think youre the dummy here, it says it on your book." Taehyung took another sip and made his way to the couch next to the bed. Turning on his Xbox.

"Valentine's Day and Hoseoks birthday is coming up. So i thought Id try to make something."

"Oh, cool. Hey did you finish your calculus homework?"

"No- did you?"

"No. But its due tonight. All 50 problems..."

"!"

"Yeah I know.." Taehyung sighed as he looked at his friend. Jimin was also staring at him. Both thinking about how they totally forgot to do their online homework. It was worth 30% of their grade and they werent doing so hot in class.

"Oh well" Jimin shrugged before leaning back on the bed.

"Yeah that " Taehyung snorted before resuming his game from his last starting point.

============
Boring chapter.