s i x t e e n

match//jihope

"Will you just hurry up already?" Yoongi sighed as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.

"You cant rush perfection Yoongi! Okay, how does this look?" Hoseok stepped out of the changing curtains wearing a new outfit. He turned around and struck a pose, leaving Yoongi with an unchanged resting face.

"No. You look like Naruto." Yoongi sighed as he walked over to an empty sofa.

"What?! You don't like orange??" Hoseok stepped back into the changing room and began on his next outfit.

"Orange is fine. But orange shirt and dark orange pants make you look worse than Naruto. Hurry up I'm bored and hungry."

Hoseok stepped out once again causing Yoongi to double look the taller. Turtleneck sweater with tight fitting pants. A style Hoseok had always pulled off well. Yoongi's heart tightened for a second.

"That one's perfect. You look really good." He said before leaning back in his chair. Studying his nails. Hoseok smiled and sighed a 'finally', before going in the closet and changing back into his original clothes. Him and Jimin were going out for Valentine's Day and Hoseok decided he wanted a new outfit for the occasion. His usual slack pants and hip hop shirts weren't going to cut it.

"Can we eat now?" Yoongi mumbled as he took out his phone. Scrolling through Instagram and Twitter before checking Wattpad. JksDisMyne95 had starred all of his chapters recently and even left some comments.

"Yeah sure. Thanks for coming to help me Yoongi. Lunch is on me!" Hoseok paid for his clothes and made his way out. Yoongi following him with his head buried in his phone.

"Okay..." The only reason Yoongi agreed to helping Hoseok pick out an outfit..for his Valentine's date...was because this was the closest thing he could get to a Valentine's meal with Hoseok. He still had feelings for the taller, and Hoseok didn't know it. Partly because he had told him that he liked someone else. But Yoongi didn't like anybody else. That was just something he had said at the time because Hoseok kept ignoring him. And now that they were friends and just friends Hoseok talked to him again.

"You like Italian right? Is pizza good enough? They don't have pasta but its the next best thing." They reached the food court and began circling around the stands.

"Yeah, pizzas perfect." Hoseok still remembered what he liked. Yoongi smiled at the thought.

======================

"Happy Valentine's Day Jimin.." Hoseok wrapped his arm around Jimins waist and pulled him into a hug. Though for Jimin it made him fluster and his heart race. Hoseok's smell was amazing.

"H-happy Valentine's Day Hobie" Jimin snuggled his face info the soft sweater and inhaled quietly. Hoseok was warm and his arms were long and felt safe. Everything felt perfect.

Pulling out of the hug, Jimin invited Hoseok inside of his apartment and closed the door behind him. "I got you something.." He made his way towards the table where a purple box was placed.

"Is this for me?" Hoseok took the box Jimin gave him and the younger nodded. "I made chocolates for you. It was my first time so I'm not sure if its any goo-" Jimin stared in shock as Hoseok stuffed three chocolates in his mouth at the same time. Chewing with a happy face and making silly approving noises.

"Ish puffeght" Hoseok smiled and bent down to give Jimin a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Jimin, I love it" Jimin blushed because it was the first kiss they shared. Even if it was on the cheek. He couldn't help but get flustered near Hoseok. The boy liked him so much and Hoseok made his stomach do flips.

"I'm glad you like it.." Jimin muttered before making his way to grab his coat. Turning around to head towards the bedroom.

"Wait!" Hoseok grabbed Jimins hand. "I know we said we'd go to eat out but..." He looked around Jimins empty apartment. Then back at the boy. Jimin looked really good in his black tight pants and grey sweater. He didn't want anybody seeing his hot date and fawn over him. Not when Jimins was on display through his pants. "How about we ordered take out instead? We can cuddle and watch a movie or something...if you're okay with cuddling and all."

Jimin smiled as his face turned a crimson red. "Y-yeah. Cuddling sounds nice too. Okay." Jimin took Hoseok's hand and led him to his couch. "Then why don't you pick a movie and I'll order us some food?" Hoseok nodded and began browsing the DVD collection.

They had finished their food and the movie was only 40 minutes in. Jimin couldn't stop squirming against Hoseok. The older had his arm wrapped around him and his hand was placed on top of his smaller one. Hoseok's chest was warm. And Jimin smiled because he could hear his fast heart beats and his shaky breaths. Jimin was making Hoseok just as nervous and the thought made him happy.

A few minutes later and Jimin had noticed Hoseok's face get closer to his. He didn't know what to do. "Th-this movie's pretty old"

Hoseok's lips made his way to Jimins ear. His voice deep and a little raspy. "What was that Jimin?"

"I-" He was about to repeat what he said but Hoseok's lips caught him. Soft and oily from the Chinese food but it was still good enough to make Jimins heart go crazy and his lips tremble. Hoseok pulled out after a few seconds.

"Is it okay if I kiss you?" Hoseok leaned in further again. His face snuggled into Jimins neck. The younger quiet for a few moments before releasing a breathy 'yeah'

Hoseok placed a soft kiss on Jimins neck before kissing Jimin on the mouth again. This time their lips moving and swiping against each other. Their kiss was nervous and slow. They took their time getting to know how each other kissed. And just when Hoseok Jimins cheek with his thumb before pushing him down on the couch, a phone began ringing in the distant.

"No don't stop" Jimin breathed before pulling Hoseok back down. "Please"

"Don't you have to answer that? It's been buzzing a few times now" Hoseok continued to kiss Jimin, still soft but with not as much nervousness.

"Don't worry" Jimin wrapped his small hands around Hoseok's neck. Kissing the older again. Hoseok was really good at kissing and it made him want more. It was better than any dream he had had."It's not important"

They continued to hug each other with Hoseok on top. Kisses exchanged and it soon turned from soft to passionate. Jimins small moans making it extremely hard for Hoseok to hold back. Hoseok's hands grabbing the strands on Jimins hair and pulling roughly. Taehyung was right. Jimin was a good kisser and he liked to moan a lot.

Taehyung: hey

Taehyungjim

Taehyung: hey r u done with ur date yet??

Taehung: I'm lonnnnneeellyy

Taehyung: heyyy

Taehyung: let's hang out or sumthin

Taehyung: answer mee

Taehyung: hello? Jim?

Taehyung: alright but use condoms!!

Taehyung: yeah go hav fun while I'm here single. Playing wit myself.

Taehyung: ur chocolates taste lik  btw

=====
Kinda rushed but happy valentines day peeps