o n e

match//jihope

"Guys."

Hoseok slams down his coffee and stares seriously towards Namjoon and Jin's way. It was supposed to be a hangout between the three of them, but if anything it was more like Namjoon and Jin eye ing each other while Hoseok scrolls through his twitter to avoid looking at the awkward couple. 

He was the third wheel. No surprise. It was always like this anyways. He swears he has the horniest friends  ever. But that's besides the point. 

"GUYS" The couple snaps out of their daze and after a struggle to unlock from each other's eyes, look at the frustrated Hoseok. 

"What??" Namjoon whines as he turns back around, wrapping his arm around Jin's waist. 

"Should I make a Tinder account?"

Namjoon smirks "Tryna get some huh?"

Jin pinches his arm. "Of course he's not, he's lonely."

"Thanks guys."

"Why do you feel like you need to make one" Jin arches a brow

 "Because I'm tired of being single..." Hoseok sighs while looking into his coffee cup "It's just been a year since my last relationship. And honestly.."

He looks back up to his friends. Namjoon trying to sneak his hand down Jin's thigh and maybe palm something which wasn't so discrete. 

"I'm tired of watching you guys flirt every time we hang out"

"W-we do not!" Jin blushes a deep dark red

"Yah...you think I didn't notice when you both had to go to the bathroom during the movie, together? You guys didn't come back until thirty minutes later!"

"To be fair, we had already seen the movie...like three times. " Namjoon chuckles, knowing that the reason Jin was blushing was due to his hand underneath the table.

"Right. So Tinder or nah?" Hoseok whines and pouts, looking down at his phone where the play store was open to the Tinder app. All he had to do was press the install button and he'd be in the dating world along with every other college student. Desperately trying to pretend as if he didn't just hear Jin moan. 

"If you want to..."Namjoon huskily breathes, though his eyes are on Jin and a grin forms- his famous dimple appearing on one cheek. His arm closest to Jin moving ever so slightly but in a patterned motion. 

Gross.

"That's it. I'm out." Hosoek leaves and before Jin could say a word he gasps, Namjoon's lips pressed against his neck, kissing his way up to his ears. 

"Babe, you seem tired. Let me take you home, hmm?"

"Y-yeah" Jin breathes

------

Hoseok sighed as he threw himself on his bed. Looking at his phone screen for what seemed like forever, he decided to install the app. 

it.

After zipping past the tutorial, not really reading the directions, he goes to his profile and begins making it. Taking forever to decide which pictures to add for others to see, and even a longer time on writing his bio. He didn't want to write too much, but he also wanted to provide enough info about himself for others to be interested in. 

Two hours later, he finally begins to swipe. If he remembered correctly, a bunch of profiles will pop up one by one. If you liked them based on their pictures and provided bio - swipe right. And if you didn't - swipe left. You get matches when somebody also swipes or likes your profile as well, and voila! You guys can IM each other.

Simple enough.

Except Hoseok had 20 matches now, each of them trying to have a conversation with him. And keeping up was hard enough. Some of the matches basically wanted a booty call - sending rude messages. Who in the world would want to go to a stranger's house and their ? The guy wasn't even that hot. Other people holding boring conversations, some too confident and cocky. 

Despite the overload, Hoseok continued to swipe. It was fun, a certain thrill. And he was about to accidentally swipe left but he caught himself just in time. 

Oh my ing lord. 

This guy was so hot. 

His bio said he was Park Jimin - a year younger than him. Hosoek's eyes widened when he saw that the man who owned the most beautiful face he had ever seen - goes to his university. Why had he never seen this Jimin before?

Swiping right with a confident swift, Hoseok scrolls through Jimin's pictures once more. Rereading his bio until he it was all he could recall. Turning  his phone off, he goes to bed  in hopes that maybe Jimin would swipe right for him too. Maybe they could run into each other tomorrow. 

===================================================================

Park Jimin's Bio:

 Have no fear, Jimin is here! I love to dance and cuddle. Did I mention I'm shy when it comes to singing? If you got jams, swipe right :)