e i g h t e e n

match//jihope

 ;) Warning: Hoseok's Birthday Present

"So..." Hoseok slowly traced Jimin's thighs with his finger. Running it up and down, each time getting a little higher. "What did you have planned for my birthday?" Jimin's neck being kissed lightly by his hyung. They were on his couch and conveniently, Hoseok's sister had something urgent to tend to. So it was just the two of them for the night. 

Jimin squirmed when Hoseok's finger finally reached his bulge. He pressed it a little harder and started rubbing Jimin with two fingers now. Outlining his length and massaging the tip. 

"I reserved u-us dinner for two.." Jimin breathed shakily. He leaned his neck to the side to give more exposure. Slightly rocking his hips upwards. 

"Mmm...that's all?" Hosoek left butterfly kisses up his jaw and across his neck. Breathing hot breath  on his neck and leaving new hickies. 

"Mhm, is there something else you wanted?" Jimin shifted and pushed Hoseok against the couch. Moving so that he crawled on top of him and was now straddling the older. Jimin leaned in and started returning Hoseok's kisses, slowly trailing his lips up his neck. Nibbling and biting at the juncture between his shoulder and neck. 

Hoseok let his head fall back and closed his eyes as he rested his hands on Jimin's hips. Slowly rocking his pelvis upwards against the younger and Jimin responded by grinding his hips downwards. Both moaned at their rubbing s. 

Hosoek lifted his head again and leaned in right next to Jimin's ear. "I want to you," he moved his hands and gave Jimin's a tight squeeze. "On this couch." 

Jimin sighed and rested his head on Hoseok's shoulders. Rubbing himself against Hoseok harder.  "Will you make me scream?" He asked before kissing Hoseok. Hoseok groaned and wrapped his arms around the smaller's waist. Easily lifting him up and flipping them over so that Jimin was laying underneath him. 

"I'll make you scream my name so loud, I'll make you feel so good baby" Hoseok leaned in and kissed Jimin roughly. His hands slipped under the younger's sweater and moved straight to his s where he gave small pinches. Jimin slipped his hands under Hoseok's shirt and glided his fingers up and down his abs. 

Hoseok left a final peck on Jimin's forehead before demanding him to flip over. Jimin turned himself around on all fours and looked back as Hoseok slipped his pants off of him. Struggling to make it past his before tugging roughly until his pants were completely off. His briefs following right after. 

Hoseok grabbed one cheek and parted it. Admiring Jimin's pretty hole before moving in and kissing all around his . Leaving as many hickies as possible. Jimin leaned his head forward and moaned into the armrest. 

"Do you have lube Jiminie?" Hoseok asked as he took off his shirt and unbuckled his pants. himself to full hardness before rubbing himself on Jimin in between his cheeks. His precum smearing around Jimin's . Hoseok teasingly pushed in a little but not enough to penetrate him. 

"Under the bed in the red box" Jimin muffled as he pushed his backwards trying to rub himself against his hot more. 

Hoseok quickly went towards the bed and reached under it to feel for a box. He pulled it out and opened it, smirking when he saw that in the box wasn't just lube. But handcuffs, a blindfold, and a , along with a small ball gag. He grabbed the lube and closed the box again. Opening and pouring a generous amount on his fingers on his way back to Jimin. 

"You're such a naughty boy, Jimin" Hoseok spanked Jimin before smearing the lube all around his . "Are you gonna keep all those toys to yourself? " Hoseok took his and rubbed himself against Jimin a little longer before slowly pushing in.  "Sharing is caring Jiminie." Jimin in his breath and held it as Hoseok continued to push further in. 

Hoseok reached down and stuck two fingers in Jimin's mouth. "Breath baby". Jimin let out a shaky breath and began on Hoseok's fingers. Hoseok continued to push in slowly, stopping when Jimin groaned, moving when Jimin on his fingers harder. He leaned in next to Jimin's ears when he was in all the way. "I'm gonna you so hard tonight Jiminie" 

He pulled out and moved slowly. Pulling Jimin's hips against his and ing softly. When he thought Jimin started getting used to it, he ed harder. Snapping his hips and leaning forwards until he was mounted on top of the smaller. Pounding into Jimin as he bit his shoulder and neck. 

Jimin's moans filled the room and so did body slaps. Hoseok reached down and Jimin's leaking - causing him to scream louder. "Ugh, you're so tight Jimin" Hoseok shifted so that they were on their sides and Hoseok was spooning Jimin from behind. He lifted one of Jimin's legs up and began ing fast again. 

"M-more Hoseok. Oh god- please, more!" Jimin closed his eyes tight and let his jaw hang open as he let go of more moans. He touched his own member and began it at the same pace as Hoseok's s. 

Hoseok slowed down and ed deeper instead. Making Jimin whimper and rock his hips, pushing his more against Hoseok. "I said more Hob-Ah!"

Hoseok kissed Jimin's neck and back as he continued to hit a bundle of nerves. He could feel Jimin trembling in his arms, feel Jimin slowly come undone and go crazy. 

"Don't stop Hoseok," Jimin gasped. Grabbing Hoseok's arm which wrapped around his torso and digging his nails into his skin. "Just like that." Hoseok continued to slowly into Jimin until Jimin asked for more. Asked for it harder and faster. And Hoseok was more than happy to give it to him. 

They flipped over again when Jimin was screaming loudly. Jimin once again straddling Hoseok and now in full control. He didn't let one second pass and began bouncing on top of Hoseok immediately. Hugging onto the older's neck and kissed him hungrily. 

"Babe if we keep going like this I'm going to cu-" Jimin rode faster.

"Ugh Jimin slow down, I wanna take our ti-" Jimin rode harder.

", Jimin!" Hoseok gave up and grabbed Jimin's . ing erratically upwards until Jimin was incoherent and Hoseok came inside of him. His twitching and pulsing as he let his thursts slow down. Jimin took over again and rode him once again. Faster and harder until he came seconds later. 

"Hoseok," Jimin gasped, his breathing staggered as he rested his head on the older's shoulders. 

"Yeah babe?" Hosoek wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and kissed his chest. what reached his s. 

"After dinner, I want a second round" Jimin leaned back and kissed Hoseok deeply. "It was amazing,"

Hosoek smiled against their kiss. "Better than any man you've ever had?"

Jimin leaned away and tiled his head to the side. Brows furrowed. "You were my first Hyung."

"SO YOU WERE A !" Hoseok screamed. Both laughing as Jimin got up and slowly got dressed. After putting on his pants, Jimin checked his phone. 

Taehyung: Did you use condoms?

Jimin: nu, i forgot. did u?

Taehyung: :) we're too good 4 condoms

"Hey, you ready? Where are we having dinner?" Hoseok asked once getting out of the shower. 

"McDonalds. I'm too poor  of a college student to get us a dinner reservation" Jimin laughed. "Is that alright with you?" He walked towards Hoseok and wrapped his arms around his neck, tiptoed up to leave a peck on his lips. 

"That's perfect" Hoseok smiled and kissed him back. Moving his hands down to give a squeeze to his . "Fast food gives us more time to get home and have more fun" 

Jimin ran his hands across Hoseok's back. "My thoughts exactly"