n i n e t e e n

match//jihope

"Jimin..." Taehyung took Jimin's hands in his and led him to the bed. Sitting him down. He felt that Jimin needed to sit down for the news he was about to give. 

"What is it?" Jimin looked up worriedly at Taehyung who stood in front of him. 

"I'm pregnant." Taehyung whispered. 

"Stop it Tae. Seriously."

"I aced the Calculus test."

"YOU WHAT??!" Jimin stood up and began hitting Taehyung in the head. "WITHOUT ME? I THOUGHT WE AGREED WE WOULND'T STUDY AND WOULD FAIL TOGETHER!" Jimin chased his friend around the apartment. Looking for pillows to suffocate him with. 

"okayokayiknowbutthenafterihadwithjuncockheofferedtotutormesohedidandthenhewassoythewayhetaughtandwehadanotherroundofandthenhegavemesometipsonwhattostudyafterwordsandthenthetesthappenedandthenijustpassedandimsorry!!!"

Jimin breathed heavily after chasing the boy around the living room. "What the Tae?" Taehyung held his arms in front of him. 

"Will you calm down if I tell you why I aced it?"

"No."

"Jimin.."

"Just tell me before I kill you."

"I said that after I had with Juncock, he tutored me when I told him I was failing math. But then he looked so hot you should have see him Jimin oh my Jungcock. He was so hot with his voice so deep and I could smell off of him. So then I pounced him and we had another round and it was so much better than the first. ...just thinking about it now-" Jimin threw his pillow at Taehyung's head and grabbed another one. 

"Look look, so then he continued to help me study and at first I didn't really care I just liked being next to him but then the next thing i knew I was acing the test and now...I have a C"

"Yeah, and I have a D. Tae, you just left me behind!! What happened to bros before hoes!?"

"That went out the window. Look, I'll retake the class with you?"

" you."

"I'm sorry..." Tae looked down.

"Was it at least good ?" Taehyung shot his head back up and gulped. 

"Oh my s yeah..."

"Fine."

"Really?? I'm forgiven??" Taehyung ran around the table towards Jimin and gave his friend a hug.

"Yeah, cause I had good too..."

"Better than the ?" Taehyung smiled down at Jimin

Jimin blushed and looked down. Nodding and remembering the way Hoseok touched him. 

==========================================================

Quick but another update will be coming tomorrow. Just wanted to write something.