s e v e n t e e n

match//jihope

"So.." Taehyung continued to stare at Jimin. Specifically at the small hickey on his neck. Well, more like the three hickies overlapping each other. 

"Looks like you had a grand  Valentine's Day." He continued to stare while stuffing bunches of fries in his mouth. They were sitting at one of the cafeterias on their campus. 

"Yeah, it was amazing" Jimin smiled, his eyes sparkly as he opened his milk carton and proceeded to drink it. 

" with Hoseok was that good huh? Did you use condoms like I told you to?" Taehyung reached for more fries, but realized he had eaten them all. So he reached for Jimin's fries instead. "I thought you hated milk?"

"We didn't have Tae!" Jimin shushed him before looking around to make sure nobody heard them. "We only kissed a lot. And if we did, I know to use condoms. That's like, basic stuff." Jimin continued to gulp his milk, then proceeded to take Taehyung's carton. 

"Hey! That's mine!"

"You ate my fries."

"Why you drinking milk all of a sudden?"

"Because..." Jimin blushed before taking a sip this time and not gulps. "I want to grow a bigger ."

"I don't think it works that way Jimin" Taehyung finished Jimin's fries and began poking his fingers against the plate. Picking up crumbs and stuffing them in his mouth. 

"Maybe, who knows. I know that Hosoek couldn't keep his hands off my the whole time and he kept squeezing and playing with it," Jimin leaned in. "He said he really liked my and that it was soft and plush and big. So I want a bigger one."

"Well that's nice. My valentine's day was spent alone. In the dark. Watching netflix and reading fanfic. fanfic. Daydreaming about Jungcock. Imagining of what it'd feel like when he pounds into me-"

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION TAE!" Jimin screamed, covering his ears as he got up from his seat and grabbed his bag. Taehyung following behind him.

"No. You need to hear this. You need to remember what it was like to suffer as a single person on Valentine's day. You were one of us last year Jimin." Taehyung caught up and whispered in Jimin's ears. "You betrayed us."

"Betray who? Stop being weird Tae. What happened to meeting with Jungkook and the tennis club?"
They walked towards Taehyung's apartment. 

"Betrayed all the single people on this earth. Don't forget what it was like to be one of us."
Taehyung pulled Jimin back since he was about to walk across the street on a red light. He often walked around not paying attention. 

"And don't get me started on drinking with the Tennis club!" They crossed the street and made their turns. 

"So I got there, right? And Jungkook was laughing and all with our hyungs. And the whole time we are talking and having fun. And Jungkook suddenly moves and sits next to me and swings his arms around me!"

"Isn't that what you wanted?" Jimin paused in front of an ice cream store for a few seconds. Thinking about whether or not to go in. 

"Okay, but listen. So then he leans in and whispers how he bets my waist would fit perfectly in his hands. And he slowly starts kissing up my neck. He's drunk as . And I'm just sitting there, letting him slowly kiss my neck up to my ears." They enter the ice cream shop and Jimin proceeds to order his ice cream. 

"So the problem is you're straight and not into Jungkook's . and galore for you. Right." Jimin whispers as he pays for his cone. 

"Ew. Gross. No, but listen, to he whispers in my ear how he'd love to me and you senseless one day. And how it'd be hot and ." Jimin paused before exiting the ice cream shop. "What?!"

"I know! He totally wants to you!" Taehyung pouts as he takes Jimin's cone out of his hand and proceeds to eat it. 

"Why are you into playboys Tae?" Jimin let Taehyung a few more times before grabbing it back and eating it. 

"Why is  every guy into you and your damn . Your is like a siren or something. Teach me how to hypnotize people with my Jimin." Taehyung waited for Jimin to take a few more bites into his ice cream before grabbing it back. They were in his neighborhood and had a few more blocks to walk. 

"Sorry Tae. Good looks can't be taught. It's just given. So then what did you do?" Jimin asked, letting Taehyung reach the cone before grabbing it back. The cone was the best part and he wanted that for himself. 

"So I just laughed and turned away. Saw that some potstickers were left and proceeded to eat them. But then Jungcock followed me and ran his hands up and down my waist from behind and started kissing my neck again. And surprise surprise, starts humping me from behind."

"And if felt good?"

"Good and wrong."

"Why, did you want to top or something?" They reach Taehyung's apartment and see that Jungkook was waiting for him outside his door. 

"Uh, hello?" Taehyung asked. Jimin stayed behind finishing his ice cream quickly. 

"Hey Taehyung, is this a bad time for you?" Jungkook looked down and up at Taehyung, then his eyes flickered towards Jimin. 

"Depends on what you want?" Taehyung asked. He was happy that Jungkook came to see him, but was a little hurt from the weekend. Despite how thirsty he was, he really did like Jungkook and wished the younger would get to know him more and not only talk to him if it related to or Jimin. He was a little hurt and jealous. 

"I just wanted to apologize for Saturday. It was wrong of me and kind of inconsiderate." Jungkook shuffled his feet and looked back up at Taehyung. His big eyes sad and his lips pouted out. Jimin questioned if the boy was acting or genuinely apologetic. 

"It's whatever. If that's all then you could have texted me that. Excuse me," Taehyung proceeded towards his door and take out his keys.

"Wait, hyung. Let me make it up to you?" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's shoulders softly and held him back. 

Taehyung paused in front of his door. Thinking about the offer. He was conflicted and didn't know what he wanted. He felt like a girl. 

"Tae Tae I just realized that I left my magazines out and Hoseok and his sister are coming over later." Jimin proceeded to turn around, walking towards his apartment. Taehyung knew Jimin didn't own o magazines and that his friend was chancing him an opportunity. 

"Okay Jimin, see ya later." He turned towards Jungkook. "Come in, we can talk inside." Jungkook smiled and thanked Taehyung before following the shorter inside. As he closed the door behind him, Taehyung's phone buzzed. 

Jimin: use condoms Tae! ;)

Taehyung: wut if I dun wanna

Jimin: i mean sure stds are cool too

Taehyung:  

Jimin: gross that's not cool. clean urself 

Taehyung: I dont have condoms

Jimin: pretty sure ur playboy carries them around lik he carries his wallet.

Taehyung: u right u right

Jimin: obvi