t w e n t y - s i x

match//jihope

Hoseok took his time finding the courage to gaze at his boyfriend. Jimin was always small, but today he seemed much smaller than usual. It was obvious he had lost some weight, and although still beautiful, his glow was gone. 

Jimin stared back with wide eyes, probably shocked that everyone had come to visit him. And although Hoseok's heart was beating ridiculously fast just from looking at Jimin, from being so worried and from wanting to take the smaller in his arms and embrace him, he was also extremely hurt. 

"Jimin-ah" he started. 

Jimin averted his gaze from Yoongi towards him. Expression quickly turning from shocked to that of guilt. 

"Tell me how to fix this. You're going through something, and I want to make it go away. Tell hyung, and I will help you. I promise. Just talk to me". 

Jimin looked down, thinking in silence. He picked on the sleeves that clung around his fingers. Lifting his head, he looked at Yoongi, who looked right back at him.  Yoongi looked sad, sad for Jimin. He looked like he had no sleep, and was probably just as worried as everybody else. For a second he thought maybe this was all just a misunderstanding. Flashbacks of the two of them hanging out innocently, going to movies with Hoseok, the three of them wasting time doing nothing but what seemed like fun to them. Jimin felt extremely guilty for putting even Yoongi through this, after all, they were good friends. He looked at Taehyung, and after what seemed like forever, gathered his thoughts and made his decision. 

**"Hobie...the only way for this to work is for us to break up."

A smirk twitched on Yoongi's face,  darkness growing on Hoseok's. Taehyung shocked as he continued to lock eyes with Jimin. 

"That is, if you keep your friendship with Yoongi".  Everybody took a glitched second to process his words, before turning heads towards Yoongi. 

He continued, "Yoongi, I am not sure what is going on, but you need some serious help. I thought we could be friends, but that can't happen if you are trying to get in the way between me and Hoseok."

"What are you talking about? Jimin I'm so confused" Yoongi blinked a couple of times and confusion really did show on his face. 

"YOU MY BEST FRIENDS YOU ER" Taehyung yelled as he lunged at the older. Both tumbled on the floor, Yoongi receiving blows from the left and right before Namjoon lifted him up and Jin squatting down to help Yoongi stand again. Blood all over his teeth and nose. HIs face pummeled in. 

. . . 

**Or at least that's how Jimin would have liked things to happen. But Hoseok was still holding back his tears after being told that they had to breakup. 

"Why would that be the only way...I thought we loved each other?" Hoseok croaked. Thoughts racing through his head. Did Jimin cheat on him just like Yoongi had? Was he going through this same scenario again? Did Hoseok really not choose the right person after all? Was he about to be hurt all over again...?

Jimin sighed and looked at Taehyung, locking eyes for real this time. 

"My balls tingled." Jimin started, talking to everyone but at the same time addressing this to his best friend. 

"Tingled for hours?" Taehyung asked. Eyes squinting to confirm this fact. 

"Tingled and stayed extremely sensitive." Jimin verified. "That can't be a hallucination right?" He asked, desperate for help. "But what if it wasn't real? What if it was a-"

"Jimin. Your balls don't even tingle after a wet dream. I know this." Taehyung approached his best friend and put his hand on Jimin's shoulder. 

"I-I know but-" Jimin was finding it difficult to talk at this point. Human contact which he had lacked for weeks was bringing out tears he did not want to show. Taehyung's hand was warm, and somehow that warmth traveled from his shoulder to his heart.  Blooming in his chest. "But it happened before.."

"No...there is something I have to tell you Jimin..." Taehyung sighed as he looked down.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on?" Namjoon asked irritated. Hoseok himself was starting to feel annoyed as well. This was not the time to be talking about inappropriate things, nor was it the time to be joking around. Jungkook continued to look at the two best friends, closely observing the conversation. 

"Remember when you were having a ual dream about Hoseok? Before you guys started dating?" Jimin nodded, and Hoseok's annoyance started turning into being flattered. He remembered this conversation, they had all been in a group chat a long time ago, when Taehyung admitted that he made out with Jimin before. That's how everybody had learned that Jimin was a very good kisser, and how he liked to moan and squeeze hair, along with how Jimin had a thing for grinding. All of which Hoseok had confirmed for himself. Every fact Taehyung gave was true. He remembered that was the time he tried to confirm if Jimin was a or not...and how Jimin got mad at him. Those were good times. Hoseok smiled briefly at the memory. 

"Well, I didn't just make out with you. I also your . Just for a bit, only cause I was curious." Jimin blinked and so did everyone else's. "Wha-....what?"

"I also your balls. And although you didn't , cause you know, that would be weird, when you woke up and felt your balls tingling, it wasn't because of the dream. Jimin, your balls tingled because of me."

"Oh," The older responded. His mind and heart started to clear up, and he felt his body become lighter. Jimin was finally relieved. 

"yo-yo-you what?" Hoseok frantically asked. Although he was kind of jealous, he also knew if he had heard this any other time, he may have been . 

"Listen everyone, and listen closely," Taehyung announced, turning his back towards Jimin and facing the rest of the group. Yoongi crossed his arms and waited for the skit to end. 

"Park Jimin here, has a secret only I know. And now, in order to clear the air, you are all about to find out what this secret is." He took his time and made an exaggerated pause before continuing. Building up suspense. 

"Our Jimin, when he gets a , has a tingling sensation that lasts him for hours, sometimes a whole day in his balls. He doesn't have to , all he needs is a pair of wet, moist, warm lips around him; a tongue that glides up and down his shaft, saliva to glisten his tip, and he will have unusual tingles that will last him for a very long time. This can only happen with physical contact, and not with a wet dream. So even if Jimin had dreamt that Yoongi his juicy , and even if it felt extremely good to him- his balls could not have tingled, unless, of course, Yoongi had really him off!" Everybody was deciding whether or not to take this seriously, until the boy with rowdy personality continued. 

"SO when Yoongi had a sleepover with his so-called friend Jimin, and his ex Hoseok, he took it upon himself to my best friend's pants and take his holy into his mouth. Our dear Jimin, who had woken up, caught this sight, the sight of his throbbing in the older's mouth. For days- no, weeks Jimin had been feeling guilty. Wondering if this whole time it was a dream within a dream. An inception! But alas, I have confirmed, that it is NOT a dream! Because, JIMIN'S BALLS TINGLED!"

Taehyung pointed his finger towards Yoongi, whose face was starting to turn red. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen. This man is guilty of performing oral on my best friend without consent!"

Hoseok slowly turned towards Yoongi, eyes asking him if this was all true..Yoongi didn't look back. He only continued to look at Jimin, who was hiding behind his best friend pretending to be a detective. 

"MIN YOONGI, YOU ARE GUILTY OF BEING A ER!"

Half a second didn't even pass before Hoseok pounced on his ex, causing the both to fall onto the floor. Yoongi received blows left and right. Namjoon stood still, not interfering as he watched his friend punch the out of the new member of their circle. 

Guy deserved it.