t w o

match//jihope

Hoseok sits in class, not really paying attention to the professor. The old man was going on and on about how they were young and they should make the most of their lives. Chasing their dreams and not letting anyone getting in his way. Completely irrelevant to The History of Dance 101.

Life lessons he'd heard a bazillion times.

Besides. He was making the most of his life. Hoseok continued swiping on the new app. This time a little more picky on who he swiped right on. It was probably a good idea to read the bio and not just swipe based on handsome faces.

But no matter who he swiped right on, none of them compared to Park Jimin. He could only hope that his own profile would at least peak an interest in the boy.

Was his profile even good enough?

Quickly going back to his page, Hoseok scrolled through to make sure that all the pictures he wanted to show were impressive enough for the boy. Rereading his bio over and over again and ugh it must sound so stupid.

There was no way Jimin would find him attractive. No way he'd swipe right on him. After all, he had a horse face. Who would want to date a horse? His ex didn't.

He might as well give up. And he was about to, until a notification popped up on his screen. Another match.

Hoseok's thumb moved faster than his bouncing leg -something he did when he got nervous or bored. And when he saw that he got a match with Park Jimin- THE Park Jimin, he couldn't help but scream in the middle of his class.

All heads turning his way and the professor suddenly halted his boring lecture. The classroom completely silent for a few seconds before chuckles and giggles erupted within. Dr. Erginweenie giving him the stink eye.

But he didn't ing care. Because Park Jimin swiped right on him. And now he could message the boy. Then most beautiful boy he had ever laid eyes on. And this class. He needed to run and tell Namjoon or Jin or Yoongi right now but they were all in class too and he was just so happy and what the should he do and what the should he write...

A bazillion thoughts jumbling his mind, his heart thumping so loud. He had never been so nervous yet happy at the same time.

Park Jimin likes him. Jimin thought that he- Jung Hoseok - was somewhat attractive. And the very thought made the gray sky turn blue and the pouring rain turn into rainbows and unicorns and the yapping professor with the annoying voice into Lady Gaga's beautiful vocals.

Park Jimin swiped right on him.

The boy probably had a ton of matches- who wouldn't with that face? It lowered his self esteem, knowing he may have to compete for the beauty and not knowing who he'd be competing against.

It could be the the girl sitting next to him. She smelled good.
Or the guy sitting In front of him. He has nice hair.
Or the boy sitting in the corner, he had a nice body.

But it most certainly wouldn't be the guy sitting all near the windows. Picking his nose just to stuff it in his mouth. That was gross.

Hoseok knew he was at least some competition. But was he good enough? He could only hope.