To make you fall

Too Much That It Hurts

Decided to update earlier today because I'm afraid I will go out tonight hehehe. This chapter is specially a full Soosica. The continuation of Yuri appearance will be in next chapter. Hope you not bored yet with my story :")

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 7PM and Choi Sooyoung was lying on the couch reading novel when Jessica opened the front door. The taller girl glanced at the figure who was now taking off her shoes.

“You have already eaten?”

“Neh.” Jessica walked to upstairs, but then stopped and turned to look Sooyoung again. “Where’s Auntie?”

“Going to airport, she said, picking up a friend.” The shorter girl nodded and continued walking to her room to change and wash up.

 

Jessica’s POV

I am now drying my hair which I have just washed with the hairdryer. I’m still in the bathroom and only wearing the towel to cover my body. Standing in front of the mirror, I hum some lyrics of Adele’s Hello.

 

Suddenly the lights went out, left me frozen. Oh my God, I’m afraid of darkness!! I try to face my fear and walk slowly, groping every wall, searching the door knob. Yes! I get it! I open it, but as soon I’m out of the bathroom, I feel too afraid to do anything. I just call her.

“Soo...” I say in a quite high voice, for her to hear.

“Sooyoung…” I shout again since she doesn’t answer.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 “Soo…” I hear Jessica calling out my name, then I wake up. I just fallen asleep after I move from downstairs to read in my room. As I open my eyes, I notice the lamp is out. Damn it.

“Sooyoung…” Oh, I forget about Jessica.

“Neh, Jessica!” I replied her shouts.

“Where are you right now?” She asks with trembling voice. Maybe she’s afraid of darkness.

“I’m in my room! Guess the power failure occurred! Hang on, I’ll check the circuit breaker firs-“

“Sooyoung!” She cut me. “Please come here first, I’m afraid…” Her voice sounds so weak.

“Where are you?”

“In my room! Quickly please!”

I turn on the light from my phone, some walls and try to find a way to her room slowly. Then I find her door.

“Soo.. Is that you?” She asks in a low tone after noticing the sounds of my steps and her door opened.

“Neh. Where are you?”

A couple second later, I feel my left arm being hugged.

 

“Don’t leave me…”

 

She then intertwined our hands. Somehow her arms felt like they were….… . And her hand feels so cold. Is she just wearing tank top or what? Or am I holding a ghost? To make sure I’m not mistaken, I move my phone to see her face. But un-purposely the light reach in front of her chest, so I can see her collarbone, and her…………………….

 

…………… cleavage.

 

*gulp*

 

Dugeun

Dugeun

Dugeun

 

Author’s POV

Jessica noticed the light in front of her chest. She’s blushing madly, realizing that Sooyoung just seen her exposed cleavage. But little did she know, she was not the only one who was blushing. Silently, the both of them thank God for the darkness for hiding their red faces.

“Y-yah! W-what is this for?!” Jessica said as she pushed Sooyoung hand, which had the phone in it, away.

“I-I just wanna make sure that it’s really you, pabo!” ‘Has she just stuttered?’ Jessica thought. “Are you just in the bathrobe?”

“I’m just in towel. I-I just finished taking a bath…” After that answer, Jessica’s blushing worsened realizing the situation.

 

There is just towel that wrapped around my body and I am hugging Sooyoung’s arm.

There is just towel that wrapped around my body and I am hugging Sooyoung’s arm.

There is just towel that wrapped around my body and I am hugging Sooyoung’s arm.

 

The thoughts keep repeating.

 

 

Sooyoung was also in her mental breakdown, but she tried so hard to not sound like that. But in the end she still stuttered. “L-let’s go downstairs to check the circuit breaker.” Not want to be trapped too long in that situation, Sooyoung started to take steps towards the stairs.

 

As they reached downstairs, they heard some random sounds, like plates breaking…

 

Prangg!!

 

“D-Do you hear that?” Jessica asked, afraid. She held Sooyoung’s hand tighter.

“Be calm. We don’t know if it was just naughty cat or mouse.” Sooyoung tried assuring her.

 

But then a hard sound like someone’s just falling heard. And it was soon followed by some groaned mumbling in low tones.

 

“Rrrghh…”

 

The two girls were taken a back. Sooyoung was fast to pulled Jessica to be behind her, but still holding her hand tightly.

 

“Stay close to me.”

 

Those words unknowingly made Jessica’s heart fluttered, as she tightened the hold of their hands.

 

Jessica’s POV

“Stay close to me.”

 

Dugeun

Dugeun

Dugeun

 

I will.

 

Wait. What?

Jessica, what are you thinking in this situation?!

I tighten my intertwined hand with her, and make my other hand grabs her t-shirt as tightly. “I’m afraid it’s robber.” She adds. We continue our walk slowly towards where the circuit breaker located.

I exhaled as we arrive and Sooyoung said that the circuit breaker just went down and that she just need to turn it up to make the electricity on again. Sooyoung slowly let go off our intertwined hands as she tries to open the circuit breaker. I loosen my grip on Sooyoung’s t-shirt a little bit.

But a second after that I realize that it was a huge mistake, because before Sooyoung can turn the circuit breaker up yet, I feel someone’s back hugging as pulling me apart from Sooyoung. I smell soju from the person’s breath. My eyes widen and I let out my dolphin scream.

 

“AAAAAAARGH!!! SOOYOUNG!!!! HELP M-“ Before I can continue, that person’s palm closes my mouth.

 

“HMMMPHHH!!!”

 

From the small light in her phone, I notice Sooyoung was taken aback upon my screaming. She turns around and looks after me.

 

“SICA!! WHERE ARE YOU?!”

 

“HMMMPHHH!!”

 

I’m struggling from the robber’s hug and try to reach Sooyoung’s hand. Fortunately the person is not so strong, I successfully remove the hand from my mouth and reach to grab Sooyoung’s arm.

 

“Soo!”

 

Noticing my voice and hold, Sooyoung turns to look at our direction. She quickly pulled me from the robber’s hug into her embrace.

 

“DON’T TOUCH HER!” She shouts as she tightens the hug.

 

Dugeun

Dugeun

Dugeun

 

I stay silently in Sooyoung’s embrace. Sooyoung’s left arm circling securing my body as her right hand moves her phone near the robber, trying to find the face. Finally we can see that the person wearing a…………………………. Power Ranger’s mask? What the! But I just hold Sooyoung’s waist tightly, hide my face in her chest, and whisper, “be careful, Soo..”

Suddenly, the robber walks slowly towards us. That makes us take steps backwards. To our surprises, the robber chuckles and grabs Sooyoung’s left shoulder. I hug Sooyoung more possessively.  The robber continues chuckling and speaks in tipsy voice.

“He, he.. hiks… he…  Are you… hiks… two… hiks… dating… hiks… each other?”

 

“Eh?” Sooyoung and I said confusedly. But somehow… I feel familiar with the voice. After that we see the robber, suddenly, fall tiredly.

 

BRAKK!!

 

That’s weird…

 

“Soo, let’s turn on the light first.” I say.

Sooyoung nods and we start to walk again towards the circuit breaker, still hugging, afraid there will still be another robber.

“Keep hugging my waist.” Sooyoung says as she does the work with the circuit breaker. I blush but keep hugging her waist as she commanded.

The lights finally went on again. “Finally…” I say.

I look at Sooyoung and she is now blushing.

 

Eh?

 

“Sica….” She says. “……. y-you can now let go..”

 

By that I just realized that I still hug her tightly. I blush madly then quickly pull it off.

 

Pabo, Jessica! Pabo!

 

“S-sorry..”

 

Not letting the awkwardness eat us, Sooyoung throw her sight to the floor. “Uh, that!” I follow her sight, and find two figures lying on the floor with Power Ranger’s masks on their faces. We run to them and kneel to take off the masks.

We are both surprise and un-purposely shout together finding who is under the mask.

 

 

 

“EOMMA!?”

 

Sooyoung turns to look at me. “That’s your eomma?” She points at the face I’m holding. The person who before hugged me and we thought as a robber.

“Neh.” I answer as put my palm on my face.

 

Yes. They were my mother and Choi Aunty. And they both smell like soju.

 

“Okay, let’s move them to Auntie’s bed.” I say initiatively.

“Okay. Hmmm, but, Sica…” I look at her.

“Wae?”

“This is just a suggestion, but…” She scratches her back hair.

 

 

 

“d-don’t you want to put on some clothes first?”

 

 

 

 

 

I blushed again and quickly run to my bedroom, holding the towel in my chest.

 

 

30 minutes later

Finally I’m now lying in my bed after some random things happened tonight. Sooyoung and I just finished moving eomma and Aunty Choi to the bed and leave them sleep peacefully. So we guess that Aunty just picked up eomma from airport and then have some drinks after long time no see. But what is eomma doing here? I sigh.

Whatever.

I try to fall asleep, but suddenly some scenes replaying in my head.

 

 

“Stay close to me.”

 

 

 

“DON’T TOUCH HER!”

 

 

I smile unconsciously. I see my hand and still feel her fingers in between mine. I remember how she held me so close before.

Then I remember, the words she said on her bike days ago..

 

“It’s a good idea.

To make you fall.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have I already fallen?

 

 

 

Damn, Choi Sooyoung.

 

Did you put a spell on me?