Have to end this

Too Much That It Hurts

I feel so guilty for making many of you hating Sooyoung in this story X"D. I'm sorry guys. I'm sorry, Sooyoung unnie :"(

This chapter will be the last chapter where I'll make Sooyoung look bad (well if you think so). The end is near, maybe about 3 or 4 chapters more.

 

And oh the person is not Tiffany nor Yuri. If you forgot, Tiffany is Sica's bestfriend and they are in the same school in Seoul, and Yuri hasn't back to America yet. In the end of this chapter you'll see who it is hehehe. 

 

Happy reading! :)

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Knock knock knock

“Sooyoung-ah..”

 

The taller girl was awaken by the knocks and call outside her door. She looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was just 5.30 AM. She then took off Jessica’s arms which still lingered arounds her waist, carefully, so the girl would be able to continue enjoying her sleep. After that she walked towards the door and opened it, to find her mother standing in front of it.

 

“What is it in the morning, Eomma?” She asked while rubbing her eyes.

“Hey, sleepyhead.” Mrs. Choi called her. “I have to join Mr. Kang and Mrs. Yoon for teachers’ meeting out of town today, so I have to go earlier.”

Sooyoung exhaled, “So you’re leaving for how many days again?”

“Oh, no, my daughter. I’ll be coming home in the afternoon, even earlier than you maybe, because today I don’t have class to teach at school.”

“Oh, okay.”

 

Mrs. Choi then glanced inside Sooyoung’s room and noticed Jessica was laying on her bed. “So she is here? That’s why I couldn’t find her in her room.” Sooyoung then mirrored her mother, seeing the said girl.

“She couldn’t sleep last night, so she came to have some talks and un-purposely fell asleep here.”

“I see..” Mrs. Choi just nodded at her daughter’s explanation. “Okay, I’m going now. You better get ready to shower, okay? I’ve cooked soup and rice. So just warm them for the breakfast.”

Sooyoung gave her thumb up before her mother turned around and walked towards the stairs. She then took a towel before entering the bathroom to have her morning shower.

 

 

As she walked out from the bathroom after having the shower, she noticed that Jessica was not on her bed anymore. I guess she is showering. Taking some times to change into her uniform, she then plugged the earphone cable into her phone and the radio application. After putting the phone in her vest’s pocket, she placed only one of the speakers onto her right ear, left the other hanging, so that she could still every sound surrounding her.

Sooyoung then walked to the kitchen to warm up the soup her mother’s made before. As she the stove, the host of radio show started talking.

 

 

“So, listeners, we are having Jo Kwon here who has just having his comeback with a single song called ‘Crosswalk’. Annyeong hasseyo, Jo Kwon-ssi!”

“Annyeong!”

 

 

The continued to chat as Sooyoung put the soup on big bowl and brought it to the dining table. After that, she brought the rice cooker filled with warm rice. As she arranged the utensils on the table, she felt a couple of arms circling around her waist from behind. And there was no other person in the house except Jessica. The girl pressed her body tight to her back and enjoyed the warmth.

 

“Okay, this is Jo Kwon with his new single, Crosswalk. Enjoy it.”

 

 

 

Sooyoung sighed then took off Jessica arms from her waist, before looking at her.

“Jessica, we have to end this.”

 

“Goodbye now

I say goodbyes like I’m so cool

 

 

“W-what?”

“This, whatever we had been doing. I’ve had enough lies to Yoona.”

 

“B-but why?? Is it because of Yuri?? I-I told you that you misunderstood, Soo! We never go back together.. Not when I only see you!”

 

 

For a second I thought of holding you back

 

 

“No. It’s just me.”

“…..”

“I’ve just had enough playing with you.”

 

That brought some pauses as Jessica was too frozen at Sooyoung’s words.

 

 

 

“Liar.”

“…..”

“I know you love me too!” Jessica said with tears b inside her eyes.

 

 

Turns out I’m such a fool

When I endure and walk across this road that never seemed to end

 

 

“I never said that I-“

“But your acts showed me that!!” Jessica screamed as a tear flowed down her cheek.

 

 

“You have misunderstood then.”

“……”

“Now you know it, you can have your new life.”

“…….”

 

 

Sooyoung turned around and said, “The soup is ready. Have your breakfast before going to school. I’ll leave first.”

 

 

But just the time she wanted to walk away, Jessica turned her around and hugged her tight, tighter than before. Sooyoung could feel the girl’s tears wetting her clothed chest.

 

 

 

When I finally get to the other side and look back

 

 

 

 

“Then just continue playing..” She said in hoarse voice.

 

 

“……..”

 

 

 

“Just continue to use me as you want.”

“……..”

 

 

“Please just continue. I promise I won’t mind.”

 

 

 

So afraid that you might have left

So afraid you might not be there anymore

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s heart clenched at Jessica’s pleading voice.

 

 

“Please…”

“…….”

“I’m too afraid to lose you.”

 

 

That you might be gone, so afraid, I’m so afraid

I cannot dare to look back

 

 

 

Taking off the latter’s hug once again, Sooyoung spoke,

 

“You won’t lose me.”

 

The words lightened up Jessica’s heart as she smiled to the other girl. But not before it’s wiped by Sooyoung’s next sentence.

 

 

I will say the words that I wanted to tell you

I’ll tell you right now

That I had feelings for you

 

 

“You can’t lose what you never had.”

“……….”

“We never had each other in the first place.”

 

 

 

Turns out I’m such a fool

When I endure and walk across this road that I wished would never end

 

 

Jessica stiffened at that, dumbfounded as Sooyoung started walking away.

 

So afraid that you might have left

So afraid you might not be there anymore

 

 

 

The tall girl grabbed her backpack and steps outside the door. She reached he bicycle then started to ride it without looking back. She was afraid of turning back. She was afraid if once more she see Jessica’s tear, she would continue to do the sins, to hurt that girl.

 

 

 

That you might be gone, so afraid, I’m so afraid.

I cannot dare to look back

 

 

 

She had enough hurting that girl. She had enough making her cry. That girl deserved someone better. Someone who could make her feels special.

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

The third bell had just ringing, the sign that it’s the time to go back to class after lunch break. Not long after that, Mr. Seo enters the class and starts to call our names one by one to fill the absent list. I glance at the seat next to me and notice Jessica isn’t there yet. From the morning, after that accident, we haven’t talked any words further. I tried to avoid every chance that would make me interact with her. And she didn’t protest. She just kept silence and not having any will to talk to me too. But her stressed and sad face was a thing that didn’t come unnoticed by me, of course.

 

“Jung Soyeon?”

 

“Is Jung Soyeon here?” Mr. Seo asks again as he didn’t get the answer.

 

“She’s not feeling well, Sir.” I look at Tiffany who just said that. “She is having a rest in the check-up room.”

 

She is not feeling well?

 

I feel worried through my body suddenly. To think that if ever she got sick, it must be because of me.  I’m always the one who have the responsibility of all her pain. So after Mr. Seo finishing the absent stuff, I walk towards him to excuse me going to the toilet. As soon as I’m out from the classroom, I start running towards the check-up room.

 

 

 

 

Hoping you might still be there

Right there waiting for me

 

 

 

As I arrived and open the door, I can see her weak body laying on the bed, sleeping. I walk closer and notice that her cheeks are still wet from the tears. There are even some left on the edge of her closed eyes.

I sat on the chair beside the bed. Seeing the scene in front of me, tears are threatening to fall from my eyes. They finally do, I let them running free along my cheeks and chin. I take Jessica’s hand gently, not too hard, not to wake her up.

 

Author’s POV

The tears were overflowing on Sooyoung’s face as she held Jessica’s hand.

 

“I love you.”

 

She bit her lower lip, resisting the tears to slow down. But it’s just failed.

 

 

So afraid that you might have left

So afraid you might not be there anymore

 

 

 

“Really. I love you.” She said while looking deep into Jessica’s face.

 

 

 

That you might be gone, so afraid, I’m so afraid.

I cannot dare to look back

 

 

“Sorry for not be able to say it when you’re listening.”

 

 

 

Sooyoung was holding that little hand of the girl she loves for quite a time, before kissing her forehead and turned around to walk away. What she didn’t know was someone has been watching and listening all she has done there.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

“I’m coming..” I say in a low tone as I’m entering the Choi Residence after school hours. As soon as the bell rang, I quickly took a walk, not minding to think if Sooyoung wanted me to go together by her bicycle. Oh yeah, like she wanted it. Correction, like she wanted me. I roll my eyes, but inside my heart is hurting.

 

“Oh she is here.” I hear Auntie Choi saying. “Jessica, come fast. There is someone waiting for you!”

 

Someone waiting for me? Who?

 

“Neh, Auntie.” I respond and quicken my steps.

 

 

As I arrive in the family room, I feel a body crush me, hugging tight.

 

“Unnie!!” I know that voice.

 

 

 

 

“Soojung-ah????”