Don't need to hurry

Too Much That It Hurts

A not so long update. Sorry :(

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Let’s put you to sleep.” Sooyoung said with a weak smile after a while, pulling back the hug. She then wiped Jessica’s tears with her both thumbs. The crying girl nodded quietly.

 

 

After a moment walking hand in hand, Sooyoung led Jessica to lay on her bed, then pulled the blanket to wrap her body.

“Have a good sleep.” She said while fixed Jessica’s bangs behind her ear before turned her back to the latter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Jessica’s voice stopped her moves, making Sooyoung turned again before taking even one step further.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Put on some of your painkiller cream again. I guess your tears have ruined it.” The American said smilingly, left the latter chuckled after.

 

“Okay.”

 

 Sooyoung then leaned down to Jessica’s face, cupping her right cheek, then kissed her forehead gently, before whispering,

 

 

“Goodnight.”

 

 

Jessica was stunned for a moment with full red marks on her face. The heart is racing abnormally. But she had no choices than to send a smile to her favorite nerd before she left the room.

 

 

 

 

Next day

 

“Class, today we will do some evaluation with your last couple homework. Please sit near your partner, I will give your assignment back.” Mrs. Choi said as soon as she sat down after entering the class.

 

 

Sooyoung looked at Jessica and smiled, before bringing her chair near the latter and sitting beside her.

 

Mrs. Choi walked around the class and gave the home works back to the students. After all of them were received by the students, she went back to her chair in front of the class

 

“I have your works checked and found some mistakes, and also written the way to correct them too. So your jobs are to make them right and collect them before the bell ring.”

 

 

The students were sent to serious mode after the words. Most of them groaned because they found so many mistakes inside their works. Some quickly opened the text books to help making the correction. They were busying their selves fully into the assignments.

 

But the different scenery was looked from Sooyoung and Jessica’s table. Sooyoung seemed so relaxed while humming some song’s lyric. She calmly took some paper from her own book. Jessica opened their works and searched for Mrs. Choi’s mistake notes carefully before finally looked at Sooyoung and saying.

 

“We have only two mistakes pointed out.” She bit her lower lips. “And both are on my part.” She blushed and looked down embarrassed. “Sorry..”

 

Sooyoung took the assignment paper from Jessica and smiled after finding the mistakes. She then looked at the latter, who had had looked at her first. The taller girl smiled charmingly then intertwined her left hand with Jessica’s right one.

 

“Easy there. There is nothing wrong with the formula you used. It was only the problem of calculation.”

 

Sooyoung looked at the clock on the wall. “We have two hours or more to make these right.”

 

 

She then looked at their intertwined hands before looking back at Jessica’s face.

 

 

 

“Don’t need to hurry.”

 

 

Jessica’s face was completely red as tomato. The heart was jumping up and down uncontrollably, but cutely it sent warm feeling inside her chest. With her left hand on Jessica’s, Sooyoung used her right hand to scribble on the note and do the calculation. The latter just left looking at her, mesmerized.

 

 

20 minutes after that, Sooyoung was looked like sleeping with her face on her crossed arm on the table. They only used less than 15 minutes to finish the works thanks to Sooyoung’s brain. The smarty found herself boring and definitely sleepy due to her sleepless las night moment, so that she used the class times left to take some breaks.

 

 

 

Jessica put her left elbow on the table and placed her chin on the palm. She looked at their still intertwined hands before smiling and turning her sight to the sleeping girl. She then let go of Sooyoung’s hand. With her both hands, she took off the taller girl’s eyeglass from her face before putting it on the table.

She mirrored Sooyoung’s pose, crossing her arms on the table and placing her head above them, before finally looking back at the latter’s peaceful sleeping face for some more minutes silently. As long as the stares continued, the smile was also still continued to be glued. Even the swollen bruises has ruined her flawless, Sooyoung was still perfect in her love struck eyes.

She brought her right hands to where it left Sooyoung’s left hand, and intertwined them once again. The latter was still in her deep slumber, so she didn’t worry to tighten the hold a little more. Still looking at the girl longingly, she mumbled with a weak smile plastered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Don’t need to hurry, huh?”