Who loves you first

Too Much That It Hurts

“You want to break up?”

 

Jessica widened her eyes at Yuri, confusedly.

“How could you k-“

“Seriously, Jessica?” Yuri asked. The other girl nodded her head slowly. She questioned how Yuri would know what she wants to tell. And the confuse face of her become worse because after that Yuri laughed out loud.

 

“Hahahahahaha!”

 

‘What so funny?’ Jessica thought.

 

“Seriously, Jess. I have been feeling for quite long time that you want to break up.” She put her coffee cup on the table. “ But I don’t expect that it would be today. You’re so mean..” She pretend to cry.

Jessica looked down apologetically. “ I’m sorry..” Yuri let out a bit chuckle.

 

 

“It’s Sooyoung, right?”

 

Jessica lifted up her head while blushing after Yuri mentioned a name of the certain girl. She bit her lower lip and nodded shyly.

 

“I know it..” Yuri leaned her back to the back of her sofa. “Aish.. I can’t believe I lose from a nerd.”

“She is not an ordinary nerd!” Jessica said spontaneously, making Yuri startled.

“Oh really? Then what kind of nerd is she?” Yuri asked teasingly.

Jessica’s blush worsened. “She is…” And worsen. “She is special.” She grabbed her pants tightly feeling embarrassed of what she has just said.

 

“Hmphhhh!”

 

She knew it. She knew that Yuri would further at the corniness. When she glanced, Yuri was closing , resisting her laugh.

 

“I guess I’m totally lost from that Choi, then.” Yuri finally said, with her palm still in front of . “I’ve never seen you this nervous and cheesy when talking about someone.”

 

Jessica turned her totally-red face to look away while Yuri was still laughing at her. After a while, her laughs die. Looking seriously to Jessica, she spoke.

“You better say it soon, then.” Making Jessica turned again to look at her.

“You probably know that it’s not only you who want her, right? You know.. That girl whose height is almost as tall as Sooyoung?”

“Yoona.”

“Neh.”

“…..”

“…..”

 

 

“So, ehm.. Yul.. What are we now?” Jessica asked cluelessly.

Yuri rolled her eyes and pushed Jessica’s head playfully.

 

“Yah, Pabo! We are over, of course. How can I encourage you to go for someone else if we are still lovers?!” And they laughed together, before Jessica looked at Yuri while smiling.

 

“Thanks, Yul.”

 

Sooyoung’s POV

“Hmmm” I starch my hair looking at two doors in front of me after strolling down a corridor in the museum. “Which room you think will be the best to enter first, Yoong?” I turn my head to the left side just to see nobody’s there. Then I turn to the right, but still nobody.

I decided to turn around and there I see the girl is on the floor hugging her bleeding knee. I’m not waiting any second to run at her.

“Yah!” I kneel in front of her, then touch her knee. “What happened?” Then I blow at her bruise.

“Uh.. I was looking somewhere else and didn’t notice the stairs.” She says smirking. I frown then poke her forehead playfully.

“Careless as usual. How can you live without me, huh?”

 

Yoona’s POV

“How can you live without me, huh?” I blush.

 

I can’t.

 

Still in kneeling position she turns her back to my face, with her hands signaling me for a piggyback. “Get on.”

“I-I can walk, unnie..” Still in my red face, I quickly say.

“I insist. Hurry, I’m hungry.” I smile then hop on her back.

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

“So, what’s your plan after this? I ask Yuri who is now busy with her salmon.

We are now in a sushi restaurant not far from the theme park. Earlier she whined that she was tired and hungry after all the play. She told me that there is a big sushi restaurant around.  Honestly I’m not too hungry but I tried to not ruin her mood because however this will be our last date. This will be my way to thank her for understanding my decision.

“Back to States of course. I’ve done all the fun here, and I guess States is better.”

“Yah! Do you only think about having fun? Do your school, lazy !”

“Uh-oh, sorry Babe, I’m not your Sooyoungie..” I blush.

“Stop calling me ‘babe’ already.”

“Oooh.. So, now only your Sooyoungie can call you ‘babe’ huh?”

“Shut up!” My face gets hot by her teasing, she laughs louder.

 

“Oh, by the way, your rival’s house is near from here..”

“Rival?”

“Yah, Yoona of course..” She says while looking through the window.

“Oh. How do you know?”

“She kind of gave me a free ride with her car the first time I went to your school. Hmm.. Which one is it?” She mums while scanning the row of houses across the restaurant. “Ah that one! That one with white colored gate.” After a second, I lift up my face to see it, but before that, Yuri speaks again.

“Is that….”

 

And what I see is maybe the last thing I want to see in my life.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

“Ah that one! That one with white colored gate.” I say to Jessica after I find Yoona’s house.

Just a moment after that I notice two figures just arrive in front of the house, wearing bicycle.  The one who sat on the passenger seat go down from the bike and walk to the front to meet the cycler. I feel familiar with both gestures.

“Is that….”

After I realized who they are, their next movement left me gasping.

 

It’s Yoona.

 

And Sooyoung.

 

 

And right now Yoona is kissing Sooyoung

 

on the lips.

 

 

 

 

I’m staring in daze for a while…..

 

But not until I widen my eyes, because I realize..

 

 

that I’m not the only one who is probably watching this.

 

She can’t see this.

 

I quickly look at the person I’m worrying at. And I’m sure that it’s too late when I see her blank stare at Sooyoung and Yoona. The tears have already fallen on her both cheeks.

 

“Jess-“

 

“Yul, I’m going home first.” She cut me while grabbing her handbag, before finally left me stunned, walked out from the restaurant.

I sigh.

 

What a day..

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

After having some meals, Sooyoung unnie decide to take me home. She said she don’t want my bruise to get worse if we continue to go somewhere else. Altough I said that I would be okay, she insisted. I know that she got worried but I just couldn’t get enough of seeing her today. Well, even tomorrow we will meet again.

 

“How can you live without me, huh?”

 

As she cycles her bike, I remember again the sentence she said when we were in the museum. How can I live without her? I’ve been thinking the same question to myself since a long time ago. And the time she questioned that, it hit me hard. What if one day Sooyoung unnie leave me? What if one day she finds a guy or a girl to be her lover? What if she never knows all the feelings I’ve got for her? What if Jessica unnie…

 

“Yoong..” I hear her voice in between my thought. “We are here I guess.”

I just realize that we just arrived in front of my house. I go down from her bike and go to see her.

 

“Are you sick? You keep zoning out all this day.” She says as pressing her back of hand on my forehead worriedly.

“I’m okay, unnie.” She sighs.

“Okay. But if you don’t feel alright, tell me the truth, okay?”

 

Tell me the truth

 

“Okay, I’ll go home th-“

“Unnie.” I cut before she even place her feet on the pedals.

 

 

I can’t hold it any longer.

 

 

I grab on her shoulders and pressed her lips with mine.

 

 

That’s my first, and I did that with the person I want to do it the most. I will not regret this. Her lips taste so sweet. She doesn’t reciprocate the kiss but I’m glad that least neither she pushes me away. I know she stiffs at my sudden action. Of course, who doesn’t? She is the one who asked me out, then she is the one who receive this ‘surprise’ huh.

 

You want the truth, Unnie. I’ll tell you then.

 

“Yoon-“ She says a while after I pull out the kiss, but I quickly cut her.

“Unnie..”

I bit my lower lip before starting my speech.

“I…”

“…..”

“I’m so sorry if that surprised you. But you just requested the truth, and now I want to give you that.”

“…..”

“I wanna say the truth that I..”

“….”

 

“I hate you.”

 

 I try to hold my tears. She looks so confused.

 

“But.. Wa-“

“I hate you.”

 

“….”

 

“I hate you every time you called me baby just as the way to see me as a kid who has to be protected all the time. I hate you for always seeing me as a younger sister and not as a girl or woman. I hate you for never seeing me the same way I see you. I hate you because you acted like everything is easy and normal while I had to control my abnormal heartbeat every time we about to meet.”

 

“I hate you because you never realize how much I want you all this time.”

 

The tears start to rolls down my face.

 

“I-I don’t know when it started. Probably it’s not love at first sight because you won’t have any idea how I hate you when we first meet, for messing my play time. But then you came more frequently. You came and fill what need to be filled. You came and left too much comfortable feeling that I don’t wanna let go. You came again and again, being ecstasy of my every day. Being the hero I forgot to thank, for every happiness that ever been offered.”

“And.. And it’s not like I don’t know that slowly someone has filling your life nowadays.”

“…..”

“Jessica unnie.”

“…..”

“It’s not like I never see sparks in your eyes whenever you heard, you saw, of being with her. It’s not like I erase all the possibility that she has the same feeling for you too. That’s why I’m afraid.”

“…..”

“I’m afraid that someday I will lose. I’m afraid that someday someone will steal you away from me, even though I know you’re not even mine.”

“Yoong..”

“And above all I’m afraid..”

“…..”

 

“I’m afraid that someone will say that she/he loves you, before I say it to you first, even I know exactly that I’m the one who loves you first.” I bit my lower lip again.

 

I keep silent for a while after that. After notice that she also keep silent, I erase my tears with my right hand while chuckling a bit.

 

“Thank you, Unnie. I’m so glad that you spend your time listening this.”

“…..”

“I feel much lighter after saying these to you.” I smile at her who still looked blank.

“…..”

“I understand if you can’t seem to say any word since this is too sudden. I just want you to know. You can ignore this or even say you already love someone else. And I will not hate you if after this you’ll distance yourself with me because this awkward situation. I’m sorry if I ruin all we have before this.”

“….”

“I just want you to know.”

 

 

Jessica’s POV

I look at the photo of Sooyoung pinched Minguk’s cheek in my phone gallery. Then I throw the phone to the bed.

 

“Actually I’ going to enjoy some quality me-time since it’s been so long I did it.”

 

 

 

Quality me-time my !

 

 

Then I throw myself on the bed too, press my face on the pillow, making it wet my tears that haven’t seem to go away.

 

 

I love you, stupid.

 

 

 

Sooyoung’s POV

Im Yoona.

First you surprised me with the kiss.

Then you make me all stunned hearing all these words.

 

I hear word after word that out from carefully. I study every expression she makes when she says everything. I watch every single tear that have been flooded her cheeks.

 

How come I’ve just noticed, that there is this person who always stands beside my side all the time. How come I never realized that there is this person who wanted me as much as I wanted someone who never wanted me. How come I dream of someone who clearly belong to someone else when clearly there is this person who is always available and waits for me to come.

 

“I understand if you can’t seem to say any word since this is too sudden. I just want you to know. You can ignore this or even say you already love someone else. And I will not hate you if after this you’ll distance yourself with me because this awkward situation. I’m sorry if I ruin all we have before this.”

“….”

“I just want you to know.”

 

She is about to walk away to enter her house. But I stop her by the wrist.

 

“Im Yoona.”

 

I pull her to turn around and quickly embrace her in a hug. That’s before I cup her cheeks, which is still wet of tears, with both my palms and make her look up and see my face. For the rest, I close the gap between our lips and mumble between the touch.

 

 

 

“Be my girl.”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ouch! I'm sorry. I know I'm breaking Spheres' heart, but hang on, will you? :")

 

And by this chapter I want to inform good news and bad news.

The good news is...... this is the last drama I'll put to Soosica until the final ending of this story hehehe

And the bad news is..... I can't promise you that after this chapter I will update every single day, because I will start my new semester the day after tomorrow. So tomorrow I kinda like to enjoy my last day holiday by sleeping lol #jessicavirus But let's pray that I have some strength to update tomorrow too :P. And don't worry, I promise to complete this story and not leave it undone.

 

So see you when I see you!