Feelings

Destiny

Jun Jin open the door slowly so that it won't woke May up from any noise he made. He was so surprised seeing Andy and May hugging each other. He closed the door slowly. He rush to the living room and sit next to Dong Wan. Dong Wan looks at him like there where a question mark above his head. 

"Yah, Jin-ah. What's wrong? Did you see a ghost?" Dong Wan really curious with Jun Jin action. 

"Hyung, is it Andy likes May? I mean did he see her as a women not a friend?"

Everyone focus at him. All of them wondering what happens that made JunJin suddenly asked a question like that. 

"Why? Did you likes May?" Now Hyesung curious about Jun Jin feelings. 

"Me? No!! I have a girlfriend remember? After all I likes May as a sister. That's all. Not more than that." Explained Jun Jin. 

"Then why suddenly do you ask that kind of question?" Eric asked. 

"I want to call Andy so I when to May's room. I was surprised seeing them hugging and Andy was patting May's head. Well we all know that Andy always do that only to his girlfriend. I mean ex-girlfriend, right? " Jun Jin ask others for confirmation.

"That's right. How about we don't make any conclusion. Let's just ask him after he come out from the room. We should accept what ever is his decision. Okay?" Min Woo give some suggestions.

"If he said Yes, we should be happy for him and helps him. If he said No, why don't we try to make some moves to make sure he really sure with his feelings." Hye Sung give another suggestion. Everyone seem agree with his suggestion. 

After awhile, Andy went to his hyung. 

"Hyung, what are you discuss about that the atmosphere is so serious?" Andy butting in they conversation. Everyone looks surprise when Andy came.

Eric react fast by answering Andy's question with a question"Oh, Andy-ah. Where is May? Is she slept again?"

"She is. Probably the medicine make her so sleepy. So what is it hyung? What did you guys talking about?" asked Andy.

Hye Sung : "Don't be surprised when we asking you this kind of questions."

Andy : "Okay. What is it?"

Dong Wan : "Do you likes May as a women?"

Andy : "No! I like and care of her as a friend. Why? Why make you guys doubt my feelings?"

Hye Sung : "Good that you are not. Let me be honest with you Andy. Hyung really likes May. I know we just know each other only for couple of months but I'm really sure that I likes her."

Everyone so surprised when hearing Hye Sung's confession. 

Eric : "Are you serious? Since when? Woah! Daebak!"

Hye Sung : "What? I can't likes her? Is it wrong to likes her?"

Everyone just shakes their head. They were surprise and caught off-guard with his confession. Andy looks at Hye Sung and Hye Sung looked at him back with smiles. 

Hye Sung : "So are you gonna be okay if I asked her out? You know I don't like a triangle love. I don't want we fought because of a women."

Andy : "Yes, I'm so sure hyung. Don't worry."

Min Woo : "So Andy tell Hye Sung what she likes and hates. Easy for him to seduce her. Ke ke ke."

Andy : "She really bad at lying. Check her thumb. She definitely will play both of her thumb. She was nervous. She loves cheese and chocolate. She will be happy when she thought of food or seeing lots of food. She such an eater monster. Ke Ke ke. She likes lily flowers. She definitely not a feminine types and she are not confident on wearing any y clothes. What else?"

Eric : "You really knows her well. Hyung surprised that you don't falling in love with her. Or probably are you still can't forget of Stephanie? 

Andy : "Why did you bring that up hyung?"

 Dong Wan : "Come on guys. Let's stops talking. Tonight let's just have drinks."

All of them toast and fall asleep. 

In the early morning, May wake up and slowly look at coffee table in living room full of soju and beer bottles. I need to make some hangovers soup for their stomach. She slowly walk and cooking so she won't make any noise that could wake them. 

"What are you doing?" I was startled when Hye Sung oppa asking a question right behind of me. I was turn my back and for sure with another one more steps we probably be kiss.

"I was making a hangover soup since all of you drinks lot of soju and beer. Seem like ahjumma able a lots of side dishes . It's gonna be a blast breakfast for us too." I explained to Hye Sung oppa.

"Hmm. Then let's make it together. I'm not good but at least with two people it will be done sooner." Said Hye Sung oppa. 

Andy wake up aand notice that Hye Sung hyung wasn't next of him. He walk to the kitchen for a glass of water but then he stop. From far he watching Hye Sung hyung with May and he turns back went straight to his rooms even though his throat is thirsty.  

"I'm sure I don't have any feelings at her. But why I don't like hearing Hye Sung hyung saying he likes May. Seeing him that close with her. I was okay before. Why now? Argh, it's gave me more headache. Better I go to take a shower." Andy started feeling so confuse about his feelings right now.