Wanted

Destiny

"She awake. May, can you hear me?"

"I'll get a doctor." 

"Where is Andy?" I can only think about Andy after I awake because he the only one that make me feel safe.

"Andy calling a doctor. He will be here soon. He is fine. Don't worry." Eric oppa try to calm me. I think he know that I'm anxious after what happened. 

Andy come with the doctor and I try to reach out his hand so he could held it. He grab my hand and held it tightly. After the doctor check me, he said that I probably can go home tomorrow if my condition is getting better. So I need to be monitored. 

"The detective. Should we call them since May is awake?" Dongwan oppa asking others. 

"Yes we should. Why don't you call them Dongwan?" Said Minwoo oppa. I just keep quiet and listening to their conversation. Then I close my eyes. I'm still in shock after what happened. I never thought that he would even think about to kill me. I can't even forgotten his eyes gaze. It's not Tae Mi. It's like he been possessed by a demon. 

"May. May, are you sleeping?" Junjin oppa calling me and slightly shake my hands. I look at him and gave him a smile. 

"No, Jin oppa. I was thinking.Can someone please call Ji On and her family. She would be worried. I'm sure my phone left at home." I just remembered Ji On. They need to know where am I. 

"We already did. She will be here soon. Where are you gonna be stay after discharge? For sure you won't be staying back in your house. It's dangerous since that jerk is still wandering outside there."  Asking Hyesung oppa. He was right. I can't stay in that house anymore. 

"She will be staying with me. It's more safe. After all, you can't stay with Ji On since he know where she live. Her house is not far from your house and he won't be hesitate to hurts her just like he did to you. So you will be safe with me. Am I right?" Everyone nodded agree with his suggestion. I guess I don't have any choice. I just need to convince Ji On's parents. 

"MAY! MAY! Oh my poor May. Look at you." Ji On's mother hugs me so tight and I can feel the pain but I just endured it. Andy explain to them what happened and then it's Ji On turn. After hearing Ji On story, Andy looking at me like he want to eat me. I can see how angry he is for not telling him that Tae Mi approaching me. 

Knocking door make everyone quite and it was the detective. Everyone except Andy and Ji On stay with us. I told the detective about my story and they said that Tae Mi in wanted list since he is now committed a tempting murder. He also had neglected my restrictions order so he will be in jail for good. I can't be relieved now since he still free outside there. 

After talking with the detective, I feel so tired. Probably the medicine. Visiting time is over so everyone leaves and only Ji On stay overnight. I did told Ji On's parents about Andy's suggestions. Ahjussi not agreeing but Andy convinced him and with a heavy heart he say yes. 

My head really hurts and I feel dizzy all day but I didn't show it to them since I hope I'll be discharged tomorrow. I really hate hospitals after my parents pass away. Before going to bed its like a habit for both us watching the late night news. Suddenly Tae Mi face appear. Now he can't be escape since its out in the news. I'm wishing that you will be captured soon.