A Chance

Destiny

The first thing that I saw after when I opened my eyes is Tae Mi's face. He look at me and smiled. That smiles is a sincerely smile just like when we first met. Why he didn't kill me yet? I keep struggling to loosen the rope that tied around my body, hand and legs. Even my mouth been seal with a handkerchief. 

"Our May, please stop it. You gonna get hurt. I had to tied you so you won't punch me or kick me like last time. I'm only gonna release you if you promise me that you gonna behave. First I'm gonna untied the handkerchief in your mouth. If you want to scream go ahead. We are in the forest and no one here. I'll show you. I'm gonna carry you to show you the outsides." Calmly Tae Mi explained.

Why he become this calm and relax? Where is that violence Tae Mi? What is going on here? When I was thinking in my head, we just right in front of the window. He really not lying. We really in the forest. My eyes busy survey inside the house. I thought this place gonna be an abandoned house but it built so beautifully and calm. The interior looks familiar too. 

"Do you in believe me now? If you do, I will untied." Tae Mi look at me and I just nodded. I don't feel comfortable too. He make another smiles. After he releases it, I start yelling at him. 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? FIRST YOU ABUSING ME, THEN TRYING TO KILL ME AND NOW KIDNAPPING ME? YO..." 

He hold my face gently with both of his hand. "I'm so sorry what I did to you. For past few day, I reflect on what I did. I'm gonna change so that you can give me another chance. I can't ask for a forgiveness since I don't deserve it. I'll be the Tae Mi that you know when we first met. The one that you falling in love." Sincerely Tae Mi speaks from the bottom of his heart.

This is the guy that make my heart trembling. The one that I missed so much. It's too late now since I don't trust him anymore and my heart been stolen by someone else so there absolutely no space for him. 

"Oh yeah, it's your birthday today. We still have a few more hours to celebrates it. Let me carry you to the dining room table. I'm sorry that I don't have seaweed soup but I prepare your favourite, seafood. Oh, do you like the roses? Specially for you. I pick up by myself. I even wearing this suit. Do you remember? You bought it for me. Oh yeah, do you notice this house interior? Just like what we want it if we getting married. It's really beautiful just like what you said. I really love it here. I've been here all this days. That's why I became this calm even though I knew that you stay at that bastard's apartment. I been following you after you get discharge fromo hospital. No one noticed me. You want to know why. Wait. I'll show you." Tae Mi run like a child and he came with a hat, fake moustache, a wig and a glasses. He wearing it and he look totally different person. This is why they can't caught him. 

"Why are you doing this? Why can't you leave me alone?" 

"What are you talking about May? Of course I can't leave you alone. We been separate since 2 years ago and I'm not gonna lose you anymore. Not again. This time we gonna live happily together. So no one can separate us."

After hearing his talking, I know that I can't communicate with him. He really going crazy and delusional now. The only think I can do is play along. I need to be familiar with the house and I need to know about this forest too. So I can escape. That's the only plan I can thinking of.

He feed me so gently even he didn't get eat so much. After eating we watching drama. He have tons of DVD. Then we played chess game. I can't do this and keep looking at him. I need to tell him I'm sleepy after this game.