Changing Plan

Destiny

Every 2 days I'll received a bouquet of orchids. I don't hate the flowers but I hate the sender. I would never bring it back at home so I just leaves it in the office. I'm suffering with his not overacting approach. He only sending me a flowers but he didn't approach me like before. This is something new. Usually he will keep showing himself and that make me pissed. While my mind thinking about Tae Mi, my phone rang and it was Andy. I'm smiling just seeing his name. 

"Hello Andy." I greet him with a happy tone. 

"Hi May. Are you busy? Can we talk?" Andy asking with politely. 

"No, I'm not busy right now. It's lunchtime. What is it Andy?" I'll rather be eating alone in office each time the orchids been delivered since I'm worried if Tae Mi showing up. 

"This Sunday are you working? We planning to have a picnic. Hyungs really want you to come. They kinda missed you. Are you free?" Andy just gave me a great news. I'm so excited hearing it and it would be a good idea just enjoyed my moments with them. After all, I'll be safe if Andy is around.

"That's a great idea. It's my day off so I'm going. Have decided the menu?" Picnic is all about food. I'm not that a good cook but I still can cook. Andy love my kimchi kimbap so I can bring that. 

"Not yet but I love your kimbap so why not you made one. Hyungs gonna enjoy eating too." Said Andy with excitement tone. I just smiled since I thought the same. 

"Andy-ah, I just thought about it too. Ok then I'll bring kimbap. We meet this Sunday, alright?" Now I'm excited and can't wait for this Sunday. 

"Ha ha ha. That's great. I miss eating your kimbap. We'll meet this Sunday and go together ok? I'll call you again. May, take care. Bye." Andy just make my day. Now I shouldn't think about Tae Mi. I just need to make a list for groceries. 

It's Sunday, the day that I'm waiting for. I made variety kimbap for them. Hyesung oppa even request one with lots of sesame seed. He must be really love sesame that much. I just smiled thinking about it. 

Suddenly my door bell rang. It must be them. I'm so excited and even run to the doors. Unwelcome guest just standing in front of me. Immediately I close the door but he more faster than I am. 

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! HELP!! HELP!! " I'm screaming for help but he shut my mouth with his two hand. I'm struggling to escape from his grip and I just bite his hand. 

"Aahh!!" Tae Mi screaming in pain. I try to get out of the house but he grab my hair and push me down. I felt and hit the corner of table. It hurts so much but I need to endure it because this is just a small pain since it will get worse.

I when to the kitchen and grab a knife and point it at him. He just smirk and don't even nudge when I threatened him. 

"Oh honey, I won't be scared of that knife. You know what I'm afraid of? When you with another men. No. I HATE IT!! YOU ARE MINE AND ALWAYS BE MINE. You know how suffer I am all this time that I need to endure and control myself for not to approach you. Seeing you with Andy and his friends make me more anger." Tae Mi explained to me with his crazy talking. Why I need to hear his craziness? 

"YOU A CRAZY JERK,  DO YOU KNOW THAT!! GET OUT OF HERE OR I WILL KILL YOU!!" I'm threating him again but he laughing out loud. I'm taken back with his laughter. 

"That won't happening honey. Do you know why? Because I'm gonna kill you first then myself. So we can be together forever and no one can separate us anymore." Tae Mi really mean it when he said that. He get closer to me in this small kitchen. I don't know what to do  until I hearing Andy voice. 

"MAY! MAY! WHERE ARE YOU?" Andy shouting really loud. 

Tae Mi been distracted by Andy and without wasting any time I push Tae Mi really hard to the wall. He felt but his hand grab my feet and I fall. My head just hit the floor and the knife just drop from my hands. Then immediately Tae Mi sit above me and chokes my neck. I'm struggling to survive and pray that Andy hear the noises.

Andy was surprises seeing Tae Mi try to kill me. He kick Tae Mi and grab me. I keep coughing and my body can't move as normal since I'm out of oxygen.

"May! Can you hear me?" Andy asking me and he forgot about Tae Mi. At the same time Tae Mi just kick Andy so he could escape. Andy felt and Tae Mi run without looking back. Andy immediately get up and carry me.

"Hang on May. Don't close your eyes. We going to hospital now. Please stay awake." Andy voice is trembling and I can see in his eyes that he really worried about me.

"HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!" Andy keep calling so anyone can hear him. 

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT'S WRONG WITH MAY?" Junjin oppa asking but Andy don't respond. I fainted in few seconds later.