Jealous

Destiny

After breakfast, one by one walk slowly to take a shower since they need to go to work. I want to do the same since I hate do nothing. I'm still in medical leaves, I have no other choices and I'm sure I'll be nagging by Dong Wan oppa if I'm insisted to go to work. . 

"May, I need your hand phone. You need to install this track application so we can know your location." Said Jun Jin oppa. 

"Track locations? That's good idea. Here oppa." I just let Jun Jin oppa do his thing and I continue washing the dishes. Suddenly Andy help me. 

"Aren't you gonna getting ready for works? I can do this alone. It's not much." I was wondering what he was thinking since breakfast he didn't talk much. 

"I still have much time so let me help you. You still a patient and you not supposed overworking." Andy answered.

From bar counter, Jun Jin stop doing what he suppose to do. He look at Andy and May. He just smiled. He walk away and try to find Hye Sung hyung so he can talk to him about this. 

"Hye Sung hyung, are you seriously likes May?" Hye Sung just smirk hearing Jun Jin question.

"Are you really believe what I said last night? All of you? Really? Tsk. Tsk. Then I can be an actor. He he he." Jun Jin look confused. 

"Are you testing Andy's feeling? Woah, hyung. Daebak." Jun Jin clapping and impressed with Hye Sung strategy. Andy sometimes really slow to realising his feelings. That's why Hye Sung hyung do this. 

"What is it Jin-ah? What do you want tell me?" Hye Sung asked Jun Jin while he getting dressed. 

Jun Jin almost forgot about it. "Hyung, I think Andy try to figure out his feelings right now. You can see something bothering him. He don't talk much today and he always next to May."

That's mean his plans is working. Hye Sung just need to continue convinced Andy that Hye Sung seriously likes May. Hye Sung just smile thinking about his next plans. He so proud of it. 

"That's good. My plans is working. Aren't you taking shower? You gonna be late. Go." Hye Sung kick Jun Jin bottom. 

"Ah, hyung this. Can you installed the tracking application that we discussed last night in May's hand phone. I was distracted by them. Thank you." Jun Jin rush and passed the hand phone to Hye Sung. 

Hye Sung didn't say much and he continues what Jun Jin didn't finish. He realised that May's hand phone don't have any accessories like others girls. I guess Andy was right, she is different and not that feminine types. He walk towards May and Andy whereabouts. 

"May, I just finished installing it. Make sure you keep your hand phone next to you and the battery is full all the times. It's easy for all of us to locate you." 

Both of us so surprised after hearing Hye Sung oppa sudden talking and appears. 

"Yes oppa! I will. So I also can locate all of you too?" I'm so bad with all this thing. 

"Yup, you can. You only can stalking me, not others okay? He he he. I'm going to work now. So where is my kimbap lunchbox?"

I just smiled hearing his words. I passed his lunchbox. This morning we make hangover soup and some kimbap since they don't get it to eat last time. Lucky Andy's refrigerator has lots of ingredients including ahjumma side dishes so it's easy to make it.

Suddenly Hye Sung oppa kissed my forehead. I was stunned with his action. Hye Sung oppa just smiles and wink. 

"Don't be naughty when I'm not around. I'll be off to works now and let's meet again later. Bye." Hye Sung oppa said like it was nothing happened and he humming all the way to the door. I looked at Andy and seem like he is more spacing out than me. 

"Andy-ah. Andy! Do you hear me?" 

Andy looked at me. "I'm sorry. I need to get dressed. I'm gonna be late."

Andy just walk and showing his back. He can't believe what he just saw. Hye Sung hyung really likes her. He won't do that for nothing. Why is my heart beating so fast? Don't tell me I was jealous with his actions. 

I take a sit after Andy left. Why Hye Sung oppa do that? That's unusual. Why is Andy spacing out after witnessing it. He more surprised than me. 

"May, we going now. Be at home and take care okay. Don't go out. If you need anything just called us." Eric oppa advice. I just nodded and passed the kimbap lunchbox to them. Now only Andy left. 

I sat at sofa in living room waiting for Andy. In few minutes he show up. 

"Andy, here your lunchbox. I made kimchi kimbap for you. I'm sorry that we use some of the ingredients in your refrigerator."

"We" Why suddenly he hates hearing that words. 

"It's okay. At least everyone gonna be enjoyed eating your kimbap. Lock the doors and don't open it to anyone who knocked. Call me if anything happens. I'm going now."

I just nod and send Andy to the doors. Why is Andy acting cold?