Discharged

Destiny

Andy show up in early morning. I'm so happy and glad seeing him. I gave him my smile and he smiled back to me. He change his gaze at Ji On. 

"Ji On-ssi, would you mind, on the way you going back home please pack all May clothes and her things from her house that she could use for few days. Please go with your father or boyfriend. If today she will discharged, we can go straight to my house." Andy asking Ji On a favour since Ji On the only friend that know all my things in my house. Ji On nods and she leaves  since Andy was here.

"Andy-ah, thank you so much and I'm sorry again become a burden to you." I do feel guilty keep doing this to him and I'm the only one keep receiving from him. 

"If you do then you must obey what ever I said. Now, you need to inform your office." Andy make a serious face. I don't say anything but just do what I have been told. Soon all of my colleagues will know what happened. I hate others know about my personal but this is unavoidable. 

Andy staying besides me even when I do for an exam. I hope the results is fine so I can get out from hospital today. I just noticed a bruises from my forehead and my neck have a red mark of Tae Mi's hand print. Immediately I cover my neck with the collar. No wonder people looking at me. Usually the bruises never been shown like this since it's cover by my clothes. I hope Ji On would bring me lots of scarf for me. Andy saw my reactions.

"May-ah, you still look pretty to me. Don't worry it's gonna be gone in few days and you just need to cover it with some make up or a scarf." Andy words is really meaningful to me since I really need one. I just nodded and smile a bit. 

"Our maknae, May. We were surprised seeing an empty room. So how's the exam? Nothing bad right? What the doctor said? Can you discharged today?" JunJin oppa asking non stop like a paparazzi. I could only smiles at him. 

"Yah, Jin-ah. You will makes she get more ill if you asking so many questions in the same time. What are you? Paparazzi Jin?" Everyone start laughing at him. 

"She gonna be fine. We just need to wait for the results. Where is Eric hyung and Minwoo hyung?" Since Andy asked I just realised that they are not here. 

"They having a meeting so they will be join us tonight at your house if May discharge." Dongwan oppa explained. 

My room so noisy. JunJin oppa with his jokes, Dongwan oppa with his guitar and Hyesung oppa with his singing. So many time a nurse keep coming asking us to low our tone. She didn't know. This is just a minor noise they do. When there 6 of them it will be chaos. I'm so glad that they here with me. 

A doctor came in and gave me the results. I can be discharged today and I need to come for a next appointment for further check up. Andy call Ji On and JunJin oppa send a text on KakaoTalk group to inform Eric oppa and Minwoo oppa. 

In afternoon, I get discharged. Everyone including Ji On's parents come together to Andy's house.