New Beginning

Destiny

Ji On's family waiting for us at Andy's apartment. All of them want to know what did Tae Mi do when we were together. I told them from A to Z even about what happened in the police station. They talk each other after hearing my stories and I just looking at each one of their face. I can see Andy holding my right hand and Ji On holding my left hand. When my eyes meet with Eric's oppa, he do the V sign in cute way. I'm smiling, suddenly Andy tighten his grip and it make me look at him.  

"Only smile and look at me. I'm easy to get jealous even their are my hyung." Andy whispering at me then he give me, his cutest smile.

I'm blushing when hearing it and swift my face to Ji On. What's into him. Suddenly with sweet talk. 

After dinner, we continued talking until midnight. Everyone except Ji On's parents decided to sleep over at Andy's. 

I can't sleep that night and went to the kitchen to have a water. Someone is at the kitchen since the lights is switched on. It was Andy. 

"You can't sleep either?" I asked him. 

"I can't. I'm worried." Andy replied.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Him. He still not totally lock up in the jail so I'm worried. As for you gonna through back and forth to the court too." Said Andy. 

"I'm gonna be alright. Since I have all of you. Don't worry to much Andy-ah. Go to sleep since you are working tomorrow. So am I."

"You going to work? Are sure you gonna be alright?" Andy asking in worries tone. 

"Yes, I'm fine. I can't skip my work since I'm not hurt anywhere. I'll be bored here. I'm also need to discuss regarding the apartment. I decided to bought it. I don't need to reconsider anymore. It's perfect for me." 

"You already make up your decisions. Let us know so we can help in moving." Said Andy. 

After awhile both of us when straight to our rooms.

After two days, just like what Andy's say, I had been back forth to the court. I wasn't alone. Each one of them take turn to accompany me. I'm happy they to received a wonderful supports from them.

The day is come, which I been waiting for. Finally Tae Mi found guilty and he will be in prison for a long time since he make so many crime. After hearing the judge's decision, Tae Mi acting violent again. He even run to the judge's chamber. 4 security guard to take him down. I can't watched it and go straight to Andy. Andy helds my hand and my shoulder. That time I heard Tae Mi cursing Andy very loud. Andy didn't even careless and we just walk out of the court. We thanking Andy's lawyer and we went to Andy's car. 

"I'm glad it's over. Let's celebrate this moment. So May, where are you like to go? Tell me. I can bring you there." Said Andy with joyful tone. . 

"Let's meet my parents. Can you bring me there?" I should tell them the good news and that I'm gonna be alright now. 

Andy nodded. He understands May. This is definitely a good news that she need to let them know. After visiting May's parents, they went straight to amusement park. May really love to go there. 

"The best place to celebrate. Thank you Andy. Today gonna be my best memories ever." without thinking much I hug Andy and let it go in few seconds. Andy looking at me with his surprising expression. 

We really enjoying the moments. We been at the amusement park till night since we want to ride Ferris wheels to enjoy the night view. Inside the Ferris wheels we sat facing each other. 

 "Andy-ah, I'm really grateful to you. Thank you so much for being beside me when I need someone and make me to have 5 oppas to been spoiled. He he he. They really love me and treating me as their sister. Thank you. I'm sorry too to make you worried about me and I become a burden to you." I expressed my feelings to Andy. 

"May, don't say like that. I'm grateful that we know each other and I don't feel like you a burdensome. To be honest, when we meet that day, I just broke up with my girlfriend. When I saving you, it gave me a new feeling that I can't explain with words. That's why I decided to be friend with you and seem like you need someone to protect you from him. As for my 5 hyungs, thank you for accepting them. I'm glad that you're comfortable with them." explained Andy. 

Both of us sat quietly after that. Suddenly there were fireworks show. We enjoyed the show and Andy want to take a photo together with the fireworks as a background. He sat next to me since the fireworks can see clearly. Andy turn his body and facing to me. He held both of my hands. 

"Don't get shocked when you hear this. So listen very carefully since I'm gonna saying this just once. I'm not gonna repeating it. May, would yo....." his hand phone is ringing. Andy look surprise then answered the call. 

"Lee Soo Wook. What is going on? Where are you?" Andy asking with joy. 

"Wait. What? Are you serious? What time? That's a good news. We gonna fetch you since it's on weekend the day you arrived. Are you sure? Alright then. I'll let hyungs know too. I'm gonna to introduce someone to you. Can't wait to see you man. We'll see you on Sunday."

I looked at with puzzled expression. 

"Oh, it's my best friends since highschool. He coming back to Korea. He been working at Australia since he studies there. I'll introduce him to you. Back to our topic before the Ferris wheel reach below. Let me take a deep breath."

He put his hand phone in his pocket, he held my hand again and looked at me. 

"Song May, we meet on the day both of us having a nightmare that we wish to forgot but it became a new beginning for both of us too. I also just realised recently that I can't bear to watch you being with other man. Even we know each other not even a year but our relationship is totally different with others. I.. Lee Sun Ho.. Really.. Really.. Like you..  Andy Lee like Song May. Will you be my girlfriend?" Andy asking with his low husky voice. 

I'm dumbfounded when he saying that magic words. I know I have been waiting for him to said it so long but I'm hesitant today. I can't give him the answer. I just looked at him then I lowered my head. 

"Andy-ah, thank you so much. I'm happy that you like me. I am.. But I can't answer it right now. Can you give me some time. I'm really sorry." 

"Why? You don't like me?"

"I do. But this is too sudden and I just don't want you to regret with your decision to have me by your side as a girlfriend. Please understand. Give me a time and I think you also need think more about this." I plead to Andy. 

"If you like me why do you need to think? As for me, I don't need to think twice. I made my decision since the day you been kidnapped. I'm not gonna give up on you so be prepared that I'm going to keep make your heart beating fast." said Andy.

He really meant it and he feel so hurt since May need to think about. He really don't understand why.