Introduction

Destiny

ANDY POINT OF VIEW

"Hyung, remember when I was in university, there were a girl that I become close with because of her ex-boyfriend? It's May. I never thought gonna meet her again. I'm so happy seeing her." Andy explain with his joyful voices. 

"Ah, it was her. No wonder she so familiar. That's great since all of us really want to meet her." Dongwan sound excited. Seeing his dongsaeng, Andy smiling and happy make him happy too. Finally he get to meet the girl on the pictures that Andy had show to them in the past. 

"Introduced her properly this time. How can you forgot about us when you meeting her?" sulky Hyesung when he remembers Andy attitude just now. 

"I'm sorry Hyesung hyung. I'm so excited and overjoyed seeing her. I didn't meet her probably - like 2 years. Please be understanding of my situation, ok hyung?" Andy ask for forgiveness with his cute voice. 

"Eii, Hyesung hyung what's wrong? Are you jealous or are you worried? Because he will be taken away from you?" tease Junjin.

"Yeah, I am. So what are you gonna do then?" Hyesung chokes Junjin throat. Andy just laughing. Then he check at the hallway of the entrance to the washroom. He can see May is facing a guy and she just standing frozen. His instincts make him go towards May. 

"May! May!" Andy call her name twice then she looks at him with the same expression she had from two years ago. 

"Wow! Look who we got here? It's Andy right?" Tae Mi sound surprised seeing Andy with me.

I can't stop looking at Andy. I can see Andy expression change when he seeing Tae Mi. Without any words Andy just grab my wrist and dragged me. This situation is just like two years ago except this time Tae Mi didn't stop me. 

"Hyung, let's get out of here. We go somewhere else." Andy said without hearing any words from his hyungs and he lead the way. 

When we reached at parking lot, one of Andy's hyung who looks like a David statue stopped Andy and start to question Andy actions. 

"Andy-ah, what's wrong? Why are you acting like this? Why ar.." his words been cut off by Andy. 

"ARE YOU STUPID?? WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM WITHOUT A WORDS? WHY DID YOU SHOW THAT YOU ARE SCARED OF HIM? WHY?" Andy yelled at me and the same time he let go of my wrist. I can't even answering him since I'm still I'm shocked. 

"Yah, Andy-ah. Why are you yelling at her like that? Just calm down. Let's go to Coffee House. We sit and talk about this, ok? Let's go. May, get in. Junjin, you drive." Minwoo try to calm Andy and others just agree with Minwoo suggestions. 

Inside the SUV, it become so quite and the mood is so gloom. Suddenly Junjin turn on the radio and the song of Up and Down by EXID was been play. Junjin poke Andy while singing since Andy sit next to him. Others also started to singing too. So Junjin is a person that always liven up the mood. Now everyone is relaxed including Andy. Thanks to Junjin.

It tooks about 15 minutes to the Coffee House. We just when straight to the room since one of Andy's hyung have called before head to booking it. I guess they are really a regular customer here. I was surprised seeing variety meals been served.

"Let's eat first. I'm so hungry." said Junjin while rubbing his belly. 

"Wait a minute Jin-ah. We need to do introduction before eating. Hi May. I'm Kim Dong Wan. The witty guy." I'm smiling hearing he saying that he is a witty guy.

"That's true. Dongwan hyung is a witty guy. Ke ke ke. I'm Park Choong Jae but I prefer you to call me, Junjin. The happy go lucky guy." I laughing at him doing the cute V pose at one of his eyes.

"Now it's my turn. I'm Mun Jung Hyuk. Just call me Eric. The oldest hyung..." he been cut off again but this time it's by Minwoo. 

"And the 4D guy. He also the prankster among us. So be careful with him." said Minwoo without introducing himself. 

"Yah, Minwoo-ah why did you tell her about it. It won't be fun anymore if she knew it. Ha ha ha ha ha." Eric laugh out loud. 

"So she can be prepared if she became your next target. Ke ke ke. I'm Lee Minwoo. The cutest between all of us." said Minwoo. 

"And the shortest among us. Ha ha ha." now it's Eric turn for a revenge.

"Hey Eric!!" Minwoo shouting at Eric. I can't stop giggling because two of them. 

"Last but not least, Jung Pil Kyo. Call him Hyesung. He really good in taekwondo. He is a 4 degree in black belt. So he really good with his legs." Minwoo introduced Hyesung. He just smile and acknowledge Minwoo words. 

"Now, let's eat. Thank you for the foods." said Junjin. He started  eating.