Agreement

Destiny

"What just happened? Why suddenly May is so angry?" Asked Hye Sung. 

"I don't know. I'll go check on her." Hye Sung grab Andy arm.

"Andy-ah, let's hyung talk to her. Seem like she was upsets with you. As you can see she only looking at you. She didn't look at me when she mad. You just wait here, okay?"

Andy hate to admit it but Hye Sung hyung was right. He don't want them to be alone and to been left out but he don't have any choice. He look at Hye Sung hyung back. 

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

"I'm fine. Just leave me alone." I'm not sure who is behind the door  but I think better not showing them I'm crying right now. 

"May, it's oppa. Let me in. We need to talk. Please open the door?"

I didn't expected Hye Sung oppa. I wipe my tears and nose. I check my face in front of mirror then I opened the door. After open it I when straight to the study table. 

"Something bothering you May? What is it? I'm sure you are not angry  just because of what Andy said. It must be something else." Hye Sung make a guess. 

"Well, it's one of it too. Since at hospital he make the decisions without discussing with me. I know very well that he really worried about me but I wish he listens to my opinions too. Another thing is, I'm having headache with his attitude. Since morning he didn't talk much and being cold at me. I'm not sure what I did wrong." I explained. 

"I'm glad that you are telling me this. Just forget about it now. You go to sleep since you will be working tomorrow. I'll discuss with Andy." Hye Sung oppa words always short. 

"Then I'll leave it to you. Just tell him that I don't want to be a burden to anyone. Thank you oppa. Good Night." I hope he will be understand what I want. 

"Good Night to you too." wished Hye Sung oppa. 

Hye Sung : "Andy, about tomorrow. Let hyung send May to her working place. She really don't like that you keep control everything and make a decisions without discussing with her. She doesn't want to be a burden to anyone especially you. One more thing, is there something that she made you angry? She saying that you been cold to her since morning."

Andy : "Hyung, if she mad at me, don't you think that it's better I send her so we can discuss it on the way?"

Hye Sung : "This is what she really hate and angry with you. You don't listen to what she want. Andy-ah, let her do as she want for tomorrow okay? Now let's sleep. I'll be sleeping here since others not around. You must be need to think and be alone."

Andy just nodded since he really gonna do that. Hye Sung hyung know him to well. Just like he knows about May too. 

May wake up early since she need to make a breakfast and get ready for work. She was surprised seeing a slim body laying on the sofa. Seem like Hye Sung oppa sleeping there. After half an hour I hear a foot step. I turned around and seeing Andy walk towards me. He stand right in front of me. I look straight to his beautiful brown eyes. 

"I'm sorry that I being a selfish jerk and didn't even ask for your opinions. I just worried about you. I'll try to fix it." Andy sincerely ask for forgiveness. 

I'm glad hearing it from Andy. Casually I just turn and continued what I'm doing before Andy disturbing her more. 

"Okay. I just can't stay mad at you. Why don't you go take a shower before breakfast." I'm saying with showing Andy my back.

"Oh, I'll wake Hye Sung hyung after showering so you just don't worry about him."

After preparing breakfast and some lunch box for three of us, I go to take a shower. Better get ready to work. That morning Hye Sung oppa talk a lots. He also don't act cute or as a player. He send me off to work. 

My day at work as normal as usual. Lots of questions and I just telling them Tae Mi just a stalker.  After work, it was not Andy or Hye Sung oppa but Dong Wan oppa fetch me. I'm please seeing him waiting at me right at the lobby. 

Dong Wan : "You don't mind if it's me stand right in front of you now to take you home?" 

May : "Yes, oppa. I'm glad it was you. Let's go home."

Dong Wan : "Both of them busy today so I'll stay with you tonight. Have you had your dinner? I'm so hungry."

May : "I'll cook for you at home later as a gift. He he he."