End of the peace

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday, hyeri called namjoo over phone “Where are you?” she asked from the other side. Namjoo said adjusting her brand new dress which she has purchased from a sale “Hyeri thank you so much. You are so sweet that you arranged for a blind date. I can’t wait to meet that person. By the way how is he? If he isn’t handsome i am not coming i am telling you” she shot a continuous bullet of questions as if it was a rapid fire competition. Hyeri sighed “I didn’t see him but my boyfriend said he is handsome. Will you stop talking and just come over? You will be late or else”. She said “Hmm” putting her lipstick on and ended the call. She said after puckering her lips “I look lovely”. She shrieked “God, I am so excited”. She ran to her door wearing her heels and left.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………......................................................................

 

She reached a classic restaurant suitable for youngsters. She was extremely excited to meet her date. Dreams were made on how she will spend her day and how she will impress him kept going in her mind until she reached the restaurant. She spotted hyeri and went near “Hyeri” she tapped her shoulders. She smiled “You look wonderful”. Namjoo winked “Thank you, you look beautiful too. I desperately need a boyfriend. I hope he likes me”. Hyeri shook her head “There are here already. Let’s go inside”. She nodded and left inside.

Her heart was beating faster than ever “I hope he is like a prince in my dreams” she thought to herself. Hyeri pointed at a handsome young man “There he is”. Namjoo got excited “Really? Where?”. She showed him again explaining his features. Namjoo was impressed looking at some other guy but not the man she was mentioning “It’s okay. He is not my type but i can adjust. Well something is better than nothing” she thought but her dreams were broken when hyeri continued “That’s my boyfriend”. Namjoo caught her head “Why are you showing your boyfriend to me? I almost imagined myself with him. Just show me the one i want jeez”.

Hyeri hit her “Why are so hyper? .There he is beside my boyfriend”. Namjoo became excited again but the guy was facing the other side “Hmm from behind he looks cool” she said looking at him. Both started walking but walked past the guys she showed. Namjoo was confused thinking “Eh? He is not the one?”. They went to another table. Hyeri introduced namjoo to her boyfriend “This is park bogum, my boyfriend”. Namjoo was shocked looking at him and thought “I have a bad feeling about this”. She continued “This is his friend Do Kyungsoo”. She prayed internally closing her eyes “No….God tell me he is a different person…Please I beg you”. She slowly opened her eyes and saw DO smirking in front of her eyes “Why??????” her scream echoed in the whole restaurant. Hyeri closed “Shut up”. She laughed nervously at Kyungsoo “She is usually very shy but i bet she is more excited than i thought”. Namjoo tried to speak but could not as she closed tightly. Hyeri dragged her to the ladies room and said “Please namjoo, I request you to behave. I don’t want to spoil my date with my boyfriend”. Namjoo interrupted “But”. She joined her hands in front of her “Please, we hardly find time. Don’t make an issue, please”. She sighed “Fine, whatever. But don’t expect me to be all lovey dovey with my enemy”. Namjoo explained to hyeri that he is the erted prince she always talks about. Hyeri gulped “I don’t think this will go easy” she thought.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

Bogum warned Kyungsoo “D.O, I beg you man. Please don’t fight in front of my girlfriend”. Kyungsoo twisted his arm “Didn’t i tell you i don’t want to come on this blind date. You are the one who dragged me here”. Bogum winced in pain “Leave me”. Kyungsoo released his hand. Bogum said rubbing his arm “Please, behave normally”. Kyungsoo snorted “Tell that girl to behave nicely with me”. Bogum sighed.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Kyungsoo smiled at namjoo when she sat beside him. She faked a smile when hyeri glared at her “Hi let me introduce myself. I am kim namjoo” she said still pretending and showing her teeth.  Kyungsoo controlled his laughter “Pfftt”. She frowned holding her fork “I will kill this guy” she thought but hyeri begged her. Bogum whispered to hyeri “It is better if we leave and have a date for ourselves”. Hyeri whispered back “I think it is a bad idea. They will kill each other”. He whispered again “At least we will enjoy ourselves. They will be fine”. She nodded “Umm…Namjoo, Do.Why don’t you enjoy yourselves? You know get to know each other. We will join you later okay? Bye”. Both rushed without listening to them.

Namjoo shouted “Hyeri….You traitor!!!!”. Kyungsoo closed his ears “Can’t you keep it low?”.Namjoo glared and got up to leave but Kyungsoo was fast, he grabbed her hand “We ordered lots of food. Who will eat that?”. She smacked his hand and sat in her seat “Only because i don’t waste food or else i have no interest in having lunch with you” she said fuming. Kyungsoo smiled at her. She glared “What? Why are staring at me?”. He said giggling “You look like a girl today”. She said sarcastically “Oh really, I was guy until yesterday”. He chuckled “Why do you always fight with me?”.

 She rolled her eyes “Whoa mister, do you have a memory loss? You are the one who started it”. He said “No, I was not”. She showing her tongue “Yes, you are”. He smiled at her. The food arrived and both were eating quietly. She observed that he was removing all the peas “What is wrong with you? Why aren’t you eating that?”. He smiled “Aww…Are you worried about me?”. She shook her head “Forget it, i shouldn’t have asked”. He said “I don’t like it”. She asked “Can i take it? I like it”. He offered her “Take it”. She smiled and took it “Thank you” she said sweetly. She ate it happily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter