Discovered

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A secret will always be revealed one day or the other. Namjoo succeeded in hiding the baby in the college from others also from Kyungsoo. Though he was suspicious that she was hiding something she somehow managed but not until one day. Namjoo took the baby in the basket as usual to the college. The baby was really restless as he was awake the whole night. He wasn’t ill but may be due to other reasons. He started crying in the middle of the class. Namjoo widened her eyes and acted as if she was crying. She managed to fool her classmates but she failed miserably to fool Kyungsoo. He hit his head “What have you done?” he thought and rushed to her seat “Are you okay?” he pretended. Namjoo acted along “It hurts” she said holding her stomach. He quickly supported her and took the basket in the other hand. Without any delay they rushed outside the class. The classmates were surprised to see them caring for each other.

He shouted after going at a distance “Are you nuts? You brought the baby here? Now what will you tell them?”. Namjoo pouted “They are not dubious. Why are you shouting at me?”. He shook his head “How can you expect me to be calm about it huh? What will you do if we will be discovered…Oh…sorry…you will be discovered”. She snorted “Why are you still at it? Can’t you at least help me with this?”. He asked “Namjoo, tell me one thing. Since when are you skipping your meals and feeding him?”. She kept quiet. It was true, it’s been few days namjoo wasn’t eating anything, and instead she brought food for baby with that money. He was infuriated “Didn’t i tell you before it will be troublesome? Why don’t you listen to me?” he said shouting at her.

Namjoo started tearing up “Why do you always say that? I thought you will help me. I saw you smiling at the baby. I thought you like him”. Kyungsoo sighed and caught his head “Namjoo, i am sorry. Okay?. You know what will happen if we are discovered right? Try to understand please. You will be in trouble”he explained to her calmly. She asked “D.O, you won’t help me right?”. He averted his eyes “Namjoo, you better come to the class. They are already suspicious and do something about him” he said and left. She called him “Do?” but he did not stop. Namjoo hugged the baby and wiped her moist eyes. She never cries but her heart softened since the baby came into her life. If it is for him she will always be emotional.


……………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

It was lunch time; namjoo did not do anything about the baby. She saw that she was short with hot water and it was time to feed the baby. She thought deeply “What should i do? Since no one is there i will leave him here and get it soon. it shouldn’t be a problem right?”. She decided to be back fast and left the baby alone in the class. The hot water was falling one drop at a time from the filter, namjoo sighed “This is going to take forever”. She heard the bell ringing and recalled that she left the baby alone in the class “No way” she said and rushed to the class.

She was late all the students gathered near the baby, surrounding him and playing with him. Namjoo froze upon entering the class. Her mind went blank. The students started discussing “Whose kid is this?” “Where did he come from?” “ Is he a boy or girl?” “He is so cute” “How did he come here?”. A girl said looking at the basket “Oh, I know..this is namjoo’s basket”. Their eyes shifted to namjoo who was standing at the door. She rushed to the baby’s side. She picked him up in her arms and stoked his back as he was crying looking at the crowd “Calm down, I am here….My baby….were you scared?” she said. The baby calmed down but the actual trouble was still there.

The classmates started bombarding with their questions. A girl asked “Namjoo, who is this baby?”. A guy asked “What is he doing here?” “Is it yours?”. Namjoo was frustrated with the questions and shouted “He is my baby”. She hit her head after realizing what she blurted out “Why can’t i keep my mouth shut” she cursed herself internally. There were murmurs everywhere yet again. Joy came forward “Namjoo, you are joking right?” she asked. Namjoo knew that she can’t escape now and neither can take back her words. She accepted “He is my son” she said firmly. Everyone was shocked and started discussing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter