Final

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cold day, but there was only warmth in kyungsoo and namjoo’s hearts. As today was their date. Namjoo asked hyeri and joy to help her get dressed. That same dress they both shopped together for this occasion. The friends gathered at sungjae’s house. She got ready with their help. She was wearing a black lace dress and with ankle boots, with a coat. It was evening, a knock on the door was heard and namjoo opened the door only to find her boyfriend standing before her wearing a black shirt and jeans with a blazer. He smiled widely taking her hand in his and escorted her to the car. They drove to a fancy restaurant and had dinner. They next drove to the beach “This suits us more” said kyungsoo leaning on his car. The night was dark but the stars and the moon light up the whole place. The sea shore was calm. The gentle waves which were crashing on their feet, was refreshing. He placed his jacket on her shoulders like a gentle man and she leaned on his shoulder. Both walked hand in hand to a nearby ice cream store. She smiled watching the ice cream on his lips, leaned closer and it off his lips. His eyes went round, his face turned red and his heart raced due to her gesture “What did you eat today?” he said as she was bold rather than shy. “What is wrong in doing this with my own boyfriend?” she reasoned. He smiled shyly “Oh yeah” he grinned and pulled her into kiss.  They heard the people walking by and broke the kiss. Namjoo played with her toes shyly. Noticing that he dragged her “Run!!” he encouraged and both ran hand in hand, laughing until their stomachs hurt.

“You should have seen that man’s face. I am telling you that was the face of envy…poor man needs a girlfriend” said namjoo within her laughs as they stopped their car. Kyungsoo who was laughing with her stopped and kept looking at her. Namjoo stopped when she felt his hand on her cheek, caressing it gently. Her heart throbbed when he inched closer.  With the space between them ending their desires grew. His gentle kiss blew her mind. That grew passionate and they only stopped until they were out of their breaths. They reached a cottage their friends booked “Is it okay?” he asked while she nodded as she was determined. It was less awkward this time rather than the first time, as they are in their sane minds, fully aware of what they are going to do. Both settled on the bed awkwardly.  After thinking a lot she asked what he felt about his parents. It wasn’t the right time but she wanted to know it. He ignored her question.“It is good if you tell me” she said. He opened up how he felt sorry towards both and how he cursed them for leaving him alone though they had their own reasons for it. “I couldn’t see them and neither could say sorry” he said tried hard to control himself not to cry. Namjoo held his face also tearing up. She cupped his face and rested his head on her shoulder “I am here for you”. He placed his hands on her waist hugging her tightly, knowing what she is telling him to do. He sobbed quietly mumbling the words he couldn’t say. Both sat for a while, until he calmed down. She gave him water and suggested him to take a bath and freshen up.

After he was out he was surprised watching the room decorated with flowers and only candles light in the room. Among them was namjoo wearing a y dress. His eyes popped out watching her. He was amused how come she is different today but he likes her like this too. She slowly walked towards him with a grin “Your reward is…me” she whispered in his ear. He couldn’t hide his cheekbones and ears which turned bright red. “You are different today” he whispered back in her ear. She pushed him and walked backwards “Saying the ert?” she smirked blowing a candle off. He ed his shirt and walked towards her, trying to catch her but she escaped chuckling. “Playing hard to get?” he questioned smirking while she giggled. He jumped on the bed and caught her. She shrieked when caught her and both fell on the bed. Both smiled at each other and then kissed. The windows in the room opened suddenly due to strong wind and all the candles blew out together. With only the moonlight falling in the room they made love to each other until they were exhausted.

Next morning, kyungsoo woke up but namjoo wasn’t besides him. He sat up in the bed, brushed his hair back and glanced at the whole room. He thought she might be in the bathroom and knocked the door “Namjoo??”. Upon not replying he warned “Why aren’t you answering?....I am opening the door…don’t call me a ert if i do that….i am opening…opening” he said and opened the door but she wasn’t inside. He scratched his head thinking where is she? He quickly wore his shirt and went outside but she wasn’t out either. He panicked and grabbed his car keys but instead found a paper underneath. He opened it and froze on reading it.

Dear D.O,

I am sorry i left without waking you up. That’s not the issue here…I am leaving….don’t mistake me. I love you a lot…infact i will always love you….there will be nobody whom i can love apart from you….hey, D.O, I was really blessed, and meeting you was the best reward of my life. I always dreamt of finding a prince. I was a girl who always lived in dreams and believed i will meet my prince one day…I got too….you my prince, I got you…my beloved, my D.O. who was exactly like a prince in my dreams but…..i wasn’t a princess. I want to become a princess who is worthy of my prince. For that i need to go, to achieve something in life. I want to become someone you are proud of. So please don’t find me. I don’t know how much time it may take…to be honest i am afraid to ask you to wait for me but…..hey, I am warning you i am your only girlfriend okay? I am not breaking up with you. Oh yeah, even if you replace me i will come back and steal you again…Love you always and forever.

Your beloved

Namjoo

 

His legs gave in, fell on his knees and tightened the fist in which he was holding the letter “So…that’s the reason she asked for a date. She wanted to make memories huh? And here i was happy thinking everything is fine in my life now…prince?? What a joke” he laughed but his eyes welled up. He got up wiping his tears with his sleeve “What do you mean by don’t find me? I am not letting you go. I will tie and lock you up if I have to” he said determined. He quickly drove the car and searched for her in every nook and cranny. He called number of times but her phone didn’t work. It was evening, but he kept searching for her. At last his patience broke. He visited the same beach they went on date yesterday and kicked the sand in frustration. He fell on the beach and cried “Idiot…why did you?? Why??” he muttered. Sungjae and bogum found him sleeping on the beach and helped him. Instead of going to house, he drank until he passed out.

It’s been a month, she disappeared and kyungsoo’s efforts were useless. His secretary, friends, jimin, and jungkook, everybody helped him. He also met granny but it was useless. It was time for the graduation, he had a hope he will meet namjoo there. He reached the college and met his friends. His friends informed namjoo came “Why didn’t you call me?” he hissed but his friends calmed him down. Joy explained “She wants to do something in life D.O. Why can’t you support her?”. He was pissed “I am supportive. I just want to stay with her why can’t she understand” he expressed. Bogum held his shoulders “She needs confidence to stand in front of you and face you. I think she is right. She is suffering too, she wants to stay with you too. For once think what she feels and wants” he explained. Kyungsoo sounded broken, with tears in his eyes he said “My father did not try to meet me and left. My mother threw me away and left. Namjoo left without a warning. Everybody said they had reasons and what they did was correct but nobody asked me what i wanted? Whether i want them to leave or to stay but did what they wished for. My wish,  my choice those doesn't matter?” he questioned. His friends tried to comfort him but he sighed and left the place disheartened .

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Kyungsoo started being busy with his normal life just to forget about namjoo. He would go to office and work hard. Time passed but he always wished namjoo would be with him. He was first upset with her decision but slowly he understood her. One day, he was sitting alone holding a file, when minho crawled near him holding a photograph and gave him. On looking at it he smiled sadly as it was a picture of him and namjoo together smiling broadly. He picked him up in his arms and kissed his cheek “Thanks ryu…I am going to wait for her…that girl is so…arghh….i will never let her go when she comes back that will be her punishment” he said giggling. It was after many days that he smiled. Jimin and shinhye supported him from aside. He decided what he needs to do next.

He called jungkook and met him at his office the next day. “You want to transfer the property on minho’s name? But why?” he asked. Kyungsoo smiled “Namjoo…she said i am a prince but she was wrong….i am not any prince…but i want to become a prince for her by my own means. What she dreamt i want to make it a reality…so please do this for me” he requested. Jungkook chuckled “You know when i found out about you, i thought you were both similar like your father and mother but today i realized you are not. You are not kwangsoo and soobin but kyungsoo and namjoo. Your father he regretted not chasing after your mother with that many unfortunate things happened. I am sure your future will be different” he said patting his back. “One more thing, perhaps your father anticipated it that you are different so he left a present for you” he said giving him some legal papers. Kyungsoo raised a brow “He is kidding me?” he asked baffled. Jungkook shook his head with a wide grin plastered on his face “That Company is closed down, situated in a village called hodang. Change it…It is your chance to become namjoo’s real prince” he teased. Kyungsoo smirked “I like challenges…just like my father and have strong will like my mother. I accept” he said. Their wine glasses clinked, cheering for their new future.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

3 years later, Seoul

 

In front of tall building of the company, a car screeched and stopped urgently. The secretary came rushing outside to welcome a young man “Sir, welcome” he greeted the owner of the company. “Did you confirm the materials received?” he asked hurriedly walking inside. The secretary ran after him “yes sir…also sent the fax

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter