Never ending pranks

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo got up from the bed with messy hair. With heavy steps he went out of the room. His stomach rumbled when he smelled the delicious aroma of coffee and food. He quickly went to the kitchen but froze looking at the scene before his eyes. Namjoo was in the kitchen preparing breakfast with a smile on her face, her hair tied up in a loose and messy bun. She looked adorable. Kyungsoo leaned on the kitchen counter and smiled at her unknowingly. She saw him staring and gulped “What?” she asked in a firm voice. He snapped “Nothing, the food looks delicious” he said diverting his eyes from her to the food. She smirked “Of course, it will be good. I am cooking it”. She was confident and proud of herself. He drooled looking at it “I never got to eat home cooked food” he said sadly.

She was shocked to hear that and felt sad, when she was about to ask why, he left to take a bath “I wonder what’s wrong?” she said to herself. She was done eating her breakfast and saved some food as she felt bad for him. Though he was her enemy she considers that at least food and water should be given to others. Kyungsoo came out of the bathroom wiping his wet hair with the towel and threw it on the couch. Namjoo glared “Can’t you put it for drying?” and took it shaking her head. She said before leaving “Breakfast is ready, go have it. I am done eating”. Kyungsoo was surprised “Really?” he asked her confusedly. She left the towel for dying and came inside “What? It’s just breakfast, have it. Why are you so shocked?”. He ate the food smiling widely “This is so good” he said shoving it in his mouth. She smiled secretly thinking “Is he that happy?”

Is this the end of their fight, no way this is Tom and Jerry we are talking about. Kyungsoo was done eating and plopped on the couch reading newspaper. He scratched his head and encircled some part time jobs in it “I have to take some more jobs” he sighed. He threw the paper and ran into namjoo’s room when he heard her screaming “What happened?” he asked. She sat in the corner her pupils falling out of her eyes “Lll….li..” she stuttered.

He was confused “Li? …lily?” he asked. She said shivering “Lizard!!!”. Kyungsoo went and saw a lizard placed on her makeup table. He stuck his tongue out “Oh man” and took it in his hands. She hugged her knees “Ewww…don’t touch it…don’t come near me” she screamed. Kyungsoo couldn’t control his laughter and burst out laughing “This is a fake lizard” he said twirling it around. She widened her eyes and got up. She saw it and realized it really was fake “How did you know?” she asked. He gulped “Eh? Umm…j..just a guess” he said averting his eyes. She knew it was his prank “D.O….you” she started hitting him with the pillow “Get out!!!” she shouted.  She threw him out of her room and stamped her feet “Argh….I hate him”. Kyungsoo pouted “I totally forgot about that…hehe her face was…I should have taken a picture”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

The owner granny knocked the door and namjoo opened it “Good morning granny” she greeted her sweetly. The old lady smiled and pinched her cheeks “You are so cute. Where is your boyfriend?” she asked peeking inside looking for kyungsoo. Namjoo was confused “Boyfriend?”. Granny said “Yeah, I didn’t know you were his girlfriend.I can hear your silly fights daily. You both are so sweet. Here I brought you some pudding I made today. Both have it your love will grow. Feed each other okay. Bye” she said and handed it over to namjoo. Before she can explain the old lady left humming. She rolled her eyes “Boyfriend? Yuck!!”.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

Namjoo woke up early in the morning and saw that Kyungsoo was still sleeping. She smirked thinking a wonderful prank in her head. She knows what kyungsoo’s habits are as it has been while she started living in the same house with him. She went to the bathroom and came back giggling. She sat in the couch waiting for him. Kyungsoo came out of the room scratching his head. She smiled at him “Good morning D.O” greeted him sweetly. Kyungsoo was shocked “How come sun has risen from the west? It is suspicious” he thought but replied “Good morning”. He went straight to the bathroom and after a while he screamed “Namjoo!!!”. She laughed holding her stomach. She asked when he came out “What’s wrong D.O? Why are you red?”. She inserted red color in the shower so that when he turns on the shower his whole body will colored in red. He scowled “You!!” and went to hit her but she ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter