Fear of losing

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Kyungsoo and namjoo have developed the feelings of love but both were oblivious of this. They started seeing each other in new light though the teasing and bickering continued but something did change. Their date in the water park continued. Everyone sat in a group resting. Bogum said “Guys, let’s get some snacks. Namjoo you can sit here with ryujun. We will be back”. She nodded. Kyungsoo said to her while leaving “Be careful okay? Take care of ryu and also…yourself”.  She nodded shyly “Hmm” she said while he left smiling. Namjoo held ryujun in her arms “Lulu, something is wrong with me. D.O….he….he is looking different to me…he is becoming like a prince who i always dreamt….i don’t understand myself…I am being all shy in front of him….i don’t know what is happening?” she sighed. She smiled watching him giggle “You are having fun aren’t you?....Don’t you want milk….let’s feed you okay?” she said and placed him beside her “Sit here okay? I will prepare your milk”. She turned around and was preparing his milk “Lulu will have his food now. He will drink milk and grow up” she said talking to him.

She turned around after she was done but to her surprise the baby wasn’t there. Namjoo panicked “Lulu”. She dropped the bottle. She searched around the bench “Lulu” she called. She started tearing up “Lulu…..D.O….D.O….lulu”. She looked around the area. She asked number of people around but no one knew about him “My baby….have you seen my baby?” she asked a man. He shook his head. Namjoo started crying “Lulu!!”. Kyungsoo and their friends were back. He saw her running around and crying. He rushed to her side “Namjoo?? What’s wrong?” he asked. Namjoo hugged him and cried “D.O…..D.O…..please do something….please”. Their friends stood confused and also worried. He broke the hug and cupped her face “Hey, namjoo….relax….what happened?? Tell me”. Namjoo cried “Lulu….D.O…I can’t find lulu”. Kyungsoo was bewildered “What?? but….namjoo”. He controlled himself noticing her worried. He wiped her tears and hugged her “We will find him…I promise i will find our son” he said her back. Their friends suggested to find him in different directions.

Namjoo and Kyungsoo went together. Namjoo cried “D.O, I am scared. What if the people who were trying to kill him took lulu?”. He clasped his hand with her “Nothing will happen. I will protect him” he comforted. They ran in search of the baby asking various people around. Kyungsoo clutched his head tensed “Ryu, please be safe” he said looking around. Namjoo blamed herself for not paying attention. She prayed “Please god, please keep lulu safe” she said. She saw few people gathered around at a distance and tapped kyungsoo’s shoulder “D.O, look” she pointed to the direction. Kyungsoo said “It might be ryu”. They rushed to the crowd without wasting much time. They pushed the people aside and went forward. A man said “Poor baby”. Namjoo and Kyungsoo widened their eyes looking at the direction they were all looking at and their eyes welled up. Both shouted at once “Lulu!!! “Ryu!!”.

A man held ryujun in his arms and stood on the rooftop saying he will jump from the building. Namjoo cried “Lulu!!”. Both rushed to the building to stop him. Kyungsoo shouted “Ryu!!!”. Kyungsoo stopped her when they were at the stairs “Namjoo, you be here. I will go save him”. She shook her head “No, I will come with you”. Kyungsoo placed his hand on her cheek “I don’t want you to get hurt…please namjoo” he requested. Namjoo shook her head “I am his mother…please let me come D.O”. He gave in noticing her expression “Let’s go fast” he said. Both rushed upstairs.

They reached the rooftop breathing heavily. Ryujun cried looking at them. Their heart was broken watching him in the man’s hand. The guy saw them and warned “Don’t come near me or else i will throw him”. They widened their eyes. Kyungsoo calmed him down “Relax, we won’t do anything. Just hand over the baby”. The man laughed “I won’t…I am throwing him”. Namjoo pleaded “Please don’t….please” she said crying. Kyungsoo whispered “Namjoo try to distract him. I will go near and grab ryu from his hands”. She nodded and spoke to the man trying to distract him “what will you get…he is just a baby…give him to me”. The man laughed “I hate this baby…haha…he has to die”. Namjoo begged “Please stop….give the baby to me”. Kyungsoo slowly escaped and went near the man but bad luck the man saw him when he was near. He enraged “You cheated. ….Your baby will not be alive now”. He threw ryujun from the top. Namjoo shouted on top of her lungs “Lulu!!!”. Kyungsoo widened his eyes “Ryu!!”. He jumped from the building without thinking once. Namjoo was shocked “D.O!!!!” she screamed. The man ran away scared. Namjoo ran to the wall and she can see ryujun in kyungsoo’s arms and both falling down. Namjoo screamed “Lulu!!! D.O!!!....Somebody save them….lulu….D.O”. She could see them falling in the lake below which was conneected to the water park. Her legs gave in and she fell down. She cried clutching her chest “Ahh….lulu…D.O”. Fear of losing her dear ones was coming back to her again. She lost both of her parents and was living her life alone but from when Kyungsoo and ryujun came into her life she wasn’t lonely anymore but watching them falling down her heart was crushed. She wiped her tears “They can’t leave me....i won't let them die” she shouted.

She got up, ran downstairs tumbling and falling but she cared less. She reached the lake and went inside. She started searching in the water “Lulu!!! D.O!!!.....please answer me…..D.O!!!.....Don’t leave me….please don’t leave me….lulu….D.O….please don’t leave me” she cried still searching for them. Namjoo cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter