I accept

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the arrival of the kyungsoo’s so called ‘girlfriend’ namjoo’s feelings were shaken. For some reason she couldn’t bear the sight of them being together. Namjoo was shocked when the girl said “I am you girlfriend”. Kyungsoo smacked her hands “Don’t touch me so casually….you are not my girlfriend” he yelled but the she smiled “Come on, i am back..i want you Kyungsoo” she fake cried. Kyungsoo laughed “I won’t be fooled by your acts irene….You better find another guy because you are never going to enter in my heart…never ever”. She tried to hug him but namjoo stepped in watching kyungsoo’s frustrated expression. Her hand automatically moved, stopping her from touching him. Namjoo grabbed her hand “Keep your hands off him…didn’t you listen to what he said or do you want me to explain?” she said in a serious tone, her eyes glaring her. Irene was pissed “How dare you? Who are you?” she asked.

Namjoo laughed and clasped her hand with kyungsoo’s “I am the one who you can never become….in your lifetime” she claimed. Irene was confused. Kyungsoo smiled and pulled her closer. He took ryujun in his arms and back hugged namjoo. He grinned “She is my wife…Do Namjoo and my son Do ryujun”. Namjoo kissed his cheek “My dear husband” she said caressing his cheek only to piss her off. It worked Irene was pissed off “How….how can you marry? And on that a child… I am your girlfriend” she demanded. Bogum and sungjae said collectively “Ex- girlfriend!!”. Sungjae laughed at her “Take your arrogant feet away before i throw you out” he said glaring. Irene clenched her fists “I will get you no matter what kyungsoo….just because you are married and have a child…don’t think that i will leave you that easily” she said and smirked “Namjoo, is it? Get ready to lose your so called husband…because he will be mine soon” she said pointing her finger at her. Namjoo caught her finger while Irene whimpered “Aww…princess is hurt just by this…you don’t know whom you are challenging do you?....He is mine and I am never giving him to anyone else got that” she said. Irene released her finger and left gritting her teeth.

Namjoo snorted “Hmph,…arrogant girl” she said. Bogum and sungjae congratulated them and left. Namjoo took ryujun and started walking away. Kyungsoo ran after her smiling widely “Hey, namjoo….Wow you were amazing just now”. Namjoo was sad. She controlled her tears “You have a girlfriend and you didn’t even tell me….D.O….You…..what else are you hiding from me?” she asked. He could see her piercing eyes which want answers from him. He said “She is not my girlfriend….In fact I don’t want to see her ever again”. Namjoo laughed sarcastically “Yeah, that’s why she resembles your ideal type right? Who are trying to fool D.O…..oh sorry irene’s kyungsoo” she said biting her lips controlling her tears. Kyungsoo was mad. He grabbed her arm “She is not my girlfriend…the ideal type i specified before was just to tease you…I didn’t tell you about her because she is not important to me and i don’t want you to associate with her….Did you get that?” he yelled.

Namjoo whimpered “D.O, you are hurting me” she said. Her tears started rolling down her cheeks as it was out of control for her. Kyungsoo panicked “Namjoo??..Hey…I am sorry…Did I grab your arm that hard?” he asked concerned. Namjoo meant about her heart not about her arm. She didn’t answer him. Kyungoo cupped her face “What’s wrong?” he asked. She hugged him tightly “D.O, don’t hide anything from me ever again” she muttered. Kyungsoo smiled when he heard that. He broke the hug and wiped her tears. He shook his head “I won’t so please stop crying” he said and kissed her forehead. He took ryujun in his arms and side hugged her. Namjoo didn’t know why she felt relieved. It was as if her heart was lighter than feather. She held his arm and rested her head on his shoulder. Kyungsoo was embarrassed thinking what happened to her suddenly but also was happy that she is taking a first step “If you do that my heart won’t be able to bear anymore…I am afraid I am falling for you” he thought. Namjoo asked playing with her fingers “D.O, why does she call you Kyungsoo? You don’t allow anyone to call that right then why her”.

He pulled her in front and caressed her cheek “I don’t like anyone calling me with that name…I don’t want to talk about her anymore….Another thing if you want to call me with that name you can….it is fine if it is you” he said smiling at her. She shook her head “I won’t because you said you don’t like it” she said understanding him. He was pleased and also felt shy “You already gave me a special name by the way” he joked. She wondered “Hmm?” she asked confusedly. He chuckled “ert” he said. Namjoo laughed along with him “Well, you deserve that title…ert” she said smiling. He tickled her “You said it again….i will not leave you” he said. She laughed trying to escape “Stop it, D.O…no…D.O” she said. She got free from his grip and escaped. Kyungsoo laughed “Ryu look mom ran away…let’s chase her” he said looking at the baby. Ryujun giggled and pointed the way namjoo ran away telling him to chase her.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

The family went home. Kyungsoo said looking at the tired namjoo “Since you helped me i will do something special for you”. Namjoo wondered “What??”. He smiled “Just wait and believe me” he said and rushed inside. Namjoo chuckled “What is he upto?” she mumbled and went to give ryujun a bath. After a while, she came back and saw food served on the table with candles and roses. Her jaw dropped “Wow” she exclaimed. Kyungsoo popped behind her “Surprise” he cheered. She asked looking at the food with wide open “You did this??”. He scratched his nape “Hmm…I tried my best” he said embarrassed. He took her hand and opened a chair for her. He placed ryujun beside him and gave his milk. He took a seat and handed a rose to her “Princess, this is for you”. Namjoo took the rose and blushed “What is this all of a sudden?” she asked. He felt nervous “For you…I hope you like it” he said. She nodded “It is beautiful…Thank you” she said averting her eyes.

He chuckled “It looks like a date isn’t it?” he asked bluntly. She bit her lip “Um…hmm” she said shyly. He bit his lip “How does it taste?” he asked about the food he prepared. Namjoo took a bite and her eyes widened “Wow, this is so delicious…amazing…D.O, you can cook?” she asked. He felt shy “Yeah, i used to cook before you came into my life….i mean house” he said. She was flushed “Liar, you said you never had home cooked meals before” she said diverting the topic. He felt sad hearing that “That’s true, I didn’t lie. Nobody cooked for me. Before you came i was all alone” he said playing with the food. She couldn’t see him troubled “Why?” she asked as she wants to know more about him. Kyungsoo changed the topic “It doesn’t matter anymore as you are with me” he said laughing nervously. Namjoo thought to herself “I wonder why D.O’s eyes are always filled with sadness.It is as if he is lonely. Somehow, I see myself in him”. She got up and went closer to him. She cupped his face and rested his face near her chest and hugged him “You are not alone anymore. I am with you, lulu is with you okay?” she said. Kyungsoo could only smile. He placed his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. Her warm body and her gentle stokes on his hair made him forget all his loneliness. Ryujun giggled looking at them and clapped. Namjoo snapped and jolted back “Sorry that…i…was…just” she stuttered. Kyungsoo blushed hard “T..Thank you” he said hiding his cheek bones.

Namjoo was running away when Kyungsoo grabbed her hand “Wait…namjoo”. She turned around “Hmm” she said playing with her toes. He cleared his throat “Let’s go on a date” he said. fell wide open “Date?” she exclaimed. He said nervously “Not exactly a date but…I mean ryu is going with us so”. She breathed out “Oh…hmm okay…lulu will be happy” she agreed. They decided to go on a date as kyungsoo wanted to spend sometime together just to figure out his feelings for namjoo. She thought the same too.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

Few days later, it was finally the day for the date. Namjoo dressed up prettily but she didn’t accept it was to impress Kyungsoo. He was the same, he never cared about dressing before but today he did. She wore a pink floral dress and curled her hair ends while he wore a casual shirt and jacket on top. They were ready to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter