Be prepared

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being discovered by their classmates and saving by Kyungsoo the problem came to an end but the real problem starts now. Namjoo and Kyungsoo sat together on the couch. She was holding the baby in her arms putting him to sleep. Kyungsoo was thinking something deeply. She noticed him and asked “What’s wrong?”. He sighed “We need to be careful, for that we need to say the same thing when others ask us something”. She agreed because if they are caught, they will be in trouble “Hmm…you are right. Let’s discuss everything then”. He nodded “Okay, first story they are going to ask will be how we fell in love” he said. Namjoo averted her eyes “So what should we answer?” she asked him shyly. He scratched his head in embarrassment “Umm….like take any drama scene...i can’t think of anything right now”.

Namjoo became excited “Leave it to me…I am an expert in this….Firstly, we always used to fight but one day we bumped into each other and you fell on top of me. We stared into each other’s eyes and were embarrassed. Next, our hands brushed slightly and sparks ignited. Then being a guy you made a move on me and i fell for it….we dated for a few months and then you proposed to me and later we got married.…..awww perfect” she said looking at him, her eyes shining brightly. His jaw dropped “Whoa, what a romantic story…is it by experience?” he asked curiously. Namjoo giggled “Nah…my imagination…so how’s it?”. She said after thinking “Wait a minute, what do you mean by experience…I am not married you ert” she said raising her voice.

He put his finger on his lip “Shhh…He will wake up…hey you are married to me remember?” he whispered. She nodded shyly and whispered back “Umm..Okay…Next question?”. He talked normally as she laid the baby in his cradle “Umm date of our marriage and we need to be very careful…we need to calculate it according to the baby’s age so that others aren’t suspicious”. Namjoo nodded “Okay” and discussed. They agreed at a certain date for their fake marriage and also baby’s birthday. Kyungsoo said “We need a fake marriage certificate just in case…..Last question, his name”. Namjoo became excited “I know…lulu or tutu”. He gave a weird look “Really? Lulu or tutu….like seriously? What kind of names are those?” he asked still twisting his mouth.  She frowned “What wrong with those names?”. He sighed “Fine let lulu be his nick name but real name should something good….like umm…..you say one name and I will say one…What say?” he suggested.

Namjoo nodded “Fine…umm…jun…for me”. Kyungsoo thought “Umm….ryu..” Namjoo scoffed “Do you even know names….what kind of name is that?” she asked. He hit her head “We will mix the two dumb girl” he said shaking his head. She hit him back “How will i know idiot?”. She agreed watching him frown “Fine let’s go with Ryujun”. He asked raising a brow “Why Ryujun?”. She stuttered “Umm…the name you chose looks nice in the front” she said playing with the hem of her dress. She acted nonchalant “Junryu looks weird so..” she made an excuse. He smiled widely thinking she looks cute “Okay….it suits him”. She agreed “Fine, ryujun it is”. They both whispered looking at the baby “Ryujun”. Both giggled looking at each other. They were now prepared for any trouble coming their way.

Namjoo was leaving to her room but he grabbed her hand stopping her. She turned around and gulped thinking “Is he back to his erted self?”. Kyungsoo said nervously, releasing her hand “I will help you….with ryu…we will share the money for everything from now on…You don’t need skip the meals” he said. She snapped “Huh?...okay” she was surprised to hear it from him. She smiled “Thank you, DO” she said looking at him. He smiled “I am your husband remember?” he joked. She giggled “Yeah”. “Good night” he said and left to his room. Namjoo smiled thinking about what he said “DO….he is different than what i thought about him....why didn’t i see this side of him earlier” she thought to herself wondering and left to her room smiling. Slowly, things started to change. This change was definitely a good one.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………................................................................................

 

Kyungsoo and namjoo went to the college taking ryujun along with them. Their classmates apologized for their behavior and they forgave them. They took the baby in their arms taking turns to play with him. As they anticipated, one of the classmates asked “What is his name?”. Kyungsoo said confidently “Do Ryujun”.  He added looking at namjoo “But we call him lulu”. Namjoo was surprised and later looked at him shyly. Joy nudged namjoo, disturbing her “Come on tell us your story. How did ‘the tom and jerry’ fall in love?”. The other classmates were attentive too. Namjoo blushed and told them what they have discussed. Fortunately they weren’t suspicious as the baby looks like them. Kyungsoo winked at namjoo indicating that their plan is successful. Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter