Confession

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After stepping into the new life, kyungsoo was handed over his responsibilities in the office. As jungkook said his father arranged for everything in order to help him. As expected suk jin and ji hyo were jealous of him. They expected jimin to take over the business where as jimin wasn’t threatened by kyungsoo taking his position. He was different from his parents who lacked interest in property and money. Kyungsoo sat in his cabin looking at the pile of files dropped on his table. Though everthing was explained to him, he still was unsure and unconfident. He sighed simultaneously leaning back on the chair thinking what is going on in his life. His secretary knocked the door and entered after his permission “Sir, there is a meeting to attend” he said. He added noticing the blank expression on his face “Jimin sir will explain it to you. He does his job very well”. Kyungsoo nodded but frowned thinking he has to ask for his help. Unwillingly he left to his cabin to talk to him. He opened the door after a knock and was surprised to find jimin seriously working in his cabin. Noticing kyungsoo in his room “Kyungsoo, come in” he invited. Kyungsoo frowned but followed. He went straight to the point and asked him what he wanted. Jimin explained everything to him patiently “Don’t worry; it took time for me too. You will learn it in no time. By the way, i heard you are juggling between college and office. How are you going to manage?” he asked. Kyungsoo answered bluntly “I will, you don’t need to worry”. Thanks to him the meeting went well. Kyungsoo was satisfied with the outcome. He called namjoo to inform her about his success. Though it wasn’t a big deal but it was his first so he thought of sharing it with her. She was happy as he liked his job. It was clearly noticible through his voice as to how excited he was.

She decided to surprise him by taking him lunch. She was at home in the kitchen with ryujun “Lulu, let’s prepare lunch for D.O, okay?” she said with a glint in her eyes. Ryujun agreed by blabbing his words. Irene overheard her. Standing behind the wall she smirked “Hmm…poor namjoo. You will regret going there”. Sukjin and jihyo were relaxed as they know that their trump card will do all the work for them. As of now they decided to relax. Namjoo left to his office taking lunch handing ryujun over to the granny. She was really happy at the thought of watching him at work. She reached the office and the lady at the reception stopped her “Where are you going?” she asked. Namjoo was flustered “Umm…My hu..” she stopped herself “It is so awkward calling him husband” she thought. “I am here to meet D.O…I mean Mr. Kyungsoo”. The receptionist answered “He is busy right now. By the way you need an appointment to meet him”. Namjoo shook her head “No…actually i am his wife” she answered. The receptionist gave a grave look, glancing her from head to toe “Hahah…what a joke…you? Wife?” she mocked her laughing loudly. Namjoo was pissed. She clenched her fists and wanted to teach a lesson but irene entered at the same time. She threw a card at the receptionist and her eyes shined “Maam, please come this way. I will show you the way” she said. Irene grinned watching namjoo “I am kyungsoo’s girlfriend. I brought lunch for him” she mocked. Namjoo fumed at her. Irene said to the receptionist “What is this tacky girl doing here? You should not allow such people here you know that right? Look at her…argh” she commented pointing towards namjoo. The receptionist agreed “Yeah maam…she was saying she is boss’s wife you know? Pfft”. Irene giggled “She?? No way. Throw her out now” she ordered.

Namjoo scowled “Shut up, you are one shameless girl. No matter how expensive clothes you wear or have a beautiful appearance you have a rotting personality and heart” she declared. Irene was pissed off and ordered the guards to throw her out. Namjoo brushed their hands off “Don’t you dare touch me. I will go on my own” she said. Ofcourse, she was hurt “Money is all that matters for these people…i…am pissed” she mumbled standing outside. She felt sad looking at the lunch she brought “In the end i couldn’t even go inside. D.O…….” she said worried. “Wait a minute…I will not lose to that girl no matter what” she decided motivating herself. She sneaked in again slowly when all were busy. Somehow, she succeeded in entering the elevator “Yes, I have done it. Now wait you….” she said gritting her teeth. Meanwhile, irene barged in kyungsoo’s cabin “Hey, I brought lunch for you” she said. He rolled his eyes and ignored her. She went closer playing with his shirt collar “We can start over kyungsoo….i am sorry okay…please”. He smacked her hand “Get out!!” he glared. He pointed his finger “Out, now!!” he ordered “Also take your belongings” he added glancing at the lunch box. Irene was bewildered.

Namjoo somehow reached the top floor and started searching for kyungsoo “I don’t even know the room. Where is he? It wouldn’t be a surprise if i call him and enquire” she thought peeking into the random room. Unfortunately the guards found her. Irene was busy convincing kyungsoo. He felt frustrated and decided to walk away as she wasn’t stepping out. He noticed some commotion outside the room “What’s going on?” he thought but he was doumbfounded when he saw namjoo being illtreated. He was about to go near her but some shadow passed by him in a blink of an eye. He noticed jimin running towards her. Jimin landed in front of namjoo “Stop it!! What are you doing to her?” he asked sternly. Namjoo froze when she saw him “Why is he helping me?” she wondered. Jimin shouted at the guards and the receptionist “This is how you treat her?” he asked. The receptionist answered “But sir, she sneaked in…”. He glared “Shut up…..She is someone very important to me” he answered glancing at namjoo. She was shocked on hearing his statement. Kyungsoo who came to stop them heard those words. He clenched his fists and rushed to her side. He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer “That’s right. She is an ‘important’ family member to you because she is ‘my’ wife” he responded stressing the words while glaring at him. Others were shocked. Namjoo was happy but her eyes landed on irene. Irene fumed on her arrival “I will not lose” she mouthed while namjoo frowned. The staff left after apologizing as everything was clear.

Kyungsoo was happy seeing namjoo with the lunch box in her hand that all the jealousy melted away. Namjoo grinned when she got a plan. She landed in kyungsoo’s arms “I missed you” she said. He was bright red by her confession “Me too” he said but realized she was just saying that to get away from this situation. Jimin clenched his fists watching them in each others arms. Irene was pissed off for a second but smirked on observing jimin’s expression “Wow…I discovered something useful” she thought. Kyungsoo dragged her to his room. Namjoo stepped in and was in awe “Wow…so this is his room….but why?....Why am i feeling uncomfortable and…..scared?” she thought to herself but her heart almost skipped when he surprised her by hugging her from behind “W..what are you…..?” she stuttered. Kyungsoo broke the hug “I am happy…You came??” he teased. Namjoo pinched his nose and showed the box “Lunch”. He gave a teasing look. She hugged him tightly and hit his chest playfully “Stop teasing me” she said pouting but later stuck her tongue out. Kyungsoo was surprised. He broke the hug, cupped her face and moved the strands of hair falling on her face. Their hearts raced and their eyes locked but that was only for a second when they noticed the two people outside the room. He clenched his fists when he noticed jimin at the door while namjoo noticed irene at the window. “So it was all an act” they thought to themselves disappointed. They were convinced that the feelings they are showing each other is fake. Irene smirked noticing jimin and left the place grinning.

Kyungsoo and namjoo settled down feeling awkward. Kyungsoo’s complement broke the atmosphere. He ate the food deliciously while she just stared at him smilingly. He cleared the throat which made her snap “What?” she asked nervously. “I should be the one asking” he replied. She laughed nervously “Hungry…I am hungry too” she made an excuse. He fed her with the same spoon. Namjoo was shy but flushed when he made a blunt remark “That was an indirect kiss”. She almost choked and he helped her calm down. She got up suddenly “I am leaving now….good luck with your job…..bye” she said trying to hide her cheeks and rushed outside though he tried to stop her. Namjoo was on the way out when she heard the staff talking behind her back “She is his wife?” “Argh…can’t believe it” “Such a low class girl” “Look at the way she talks and handles herself” “Boss requires a mature and elegant girl not her…someone like the girl who was with him earlier”. Namjoo couldn’t talk back because somewhere in her heart she felt the same recently “Was she really suitable for him?”. It kept bugging her since the day they moved. She left quietly lost in her thoughts. As soon as she left irene appeared from behind “Didn’t i say namjoo? You will regret coming here. You are quite strong aren’t you? I changed my plan, this time i will attack you emotionally” she grinned and left twisting her purse.Troubled by the words namjoo reached the house. She sat in her room spacing out. Ryujun patted her face making her snap. She smiled at him watching his expression “Mama is okay lulu” she convinced. “It is just that i am afraid of losing him” she thought to herself. Ryujun cheered for her and her bright smile returned “That’s right…I am strong….let’s fight okay lulu?” she said taking him into her arms and cuddling with him.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

One day, upon strolling in the house, namjoo noticed an open door of a certain room. She curiously stepped in the spacious room which was neatly arranged. Wondering whose room it might be she began strolling. She found a picture of man on the table. She took it in her hands “Is this D.O’s dad?”. She asked herself confused “But??”. Kyungsoo who was searching for her also landed in the same room. He glanced at the photograph. He recognized straight away whose room it was. He was sad first “So this is what he looks like” he thought but later enraged “Don’t enter this room ever” he ordered. “D.O, this might be your dad. Look at this picture” she said. He held her arm tightly “Namjoo….i don’t know who that man is” he glared. Upon seeing the hatred in his eyes she accepted “I am sorry”. He released the grip “Sorry” he reasoned. She held his hand “Don’t be. Let’s go” she said smilingly. He smiled and left the room with her. Namjoo gulped when she noticed jimin. She was relieved when kyungsoo placed his hand on her shoulder securely. They walked past him but kyungsoo noticed his eyes following her “Namjoo, stay away from that guy” he requested. She teased “Jealous?”. He walked past her “As if” he said rolling his eyes. She could only frown while he smiled secretly.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................

 

Their routine life became different all of a sudden. Kyungsoo was always busy with office and college. They aren’t talking like before, fights were out of question though namjoo wished for those silly fights also kyungsoo.He came from the office tired. Namjoo was in their room arranging the clothes. He jumped on the couch “I am tired” he said. Namjoo could see that. He was lean and weak. “I will bring juice for you” she said walking away but he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, making her sit on the couch. “Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter