Hazy path

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the confession, their hearts were relieved but not to mention the secret of this house and kyungsoo’s father’s will was still unknown. It’s been days but there was no sign of danger in this house. Suk jin and ji hyo were relaxing in the garden. Jihyo was extremely frustrated “Dear, why aren’t we doing anything? We should be implementing our plans. We can’t solely depend on our trump card” she explained telling that they should go with the plan of throwing them out of the house. Sukjin chuckled, puffing the cigar in the air he said “You are still weak when it comes to games. Before attacking a prey we need to make it comfortable. Let it relax then ambush attack so that it will be confused and has no where to run away. Anyway, let’s see what our joker does, and then we will decide what we need to do next”. Jihyo laughed evilly, praising her husband “Just like how you played with your brother?” she asked. He couldn’t hide his evil grin upon hearing that “You hit the nail”.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

 

It was evening, namjoo was extremely bored. She was done with college and had nothing else to do more. She decided to go out for a walk with ryujun. “Granny, let’s go” namjoo suggested. She denied “No way, I am going for a kitty party with my new friends”. Namjoo praised her for her cool attitude. She left with ryujun “Lulu, granny is so smart isn’t she? I wonder i should make some friends too. D.O doesn’t have time for us. He is my boyfriend but we never even went out on a date” she complained. Both reached the market. Ryujun pointed his finger at the balloons nearby “You like it don’t you?” let’s buy them” she said taking him. After purchasing it they bumped into a man “I am sorry” he apologized quickly. Namjoo massaged her head and glanced at the handsome man standing before her. She was amazed but later was confused “Wait a minute, do I know him?” she mumbled. The man smiled brightly “Namjoo??” he said recognizing her. She was puzzled “Who??” she asked. The man said “It’s me taehyung…middle school….your boyfriend…fine ex boyfriend” he added noticing her troubled face. Namjoo was shocked “Wow…taehyung….that four eyed nerd….oops sorry…I mean wow…you changed”. Taehyung chuckled “I hope it’s in a good way”. She agreed “Of course”. Taehyung pointed at ryujun “This baby??” he asked curiously. She nervously laughed “My son” she said. Taehyung was surprised “Wow…cool…where is your husband?” he asked looking around. Namjoo giggled “He is working right now…busy bee” she frowned. He suggested “Let’s talk, it’s been a while. Hey, we decided to be friends right?”. She agreed as she wants a friend to talk to. They sat in an open café and started chatting.

She didn’t know that jihyo spotted them while she was in her car “Well…well….look who is here. Sorry sukjin, but i can’t just sit around doing nothing. After all, I like playing games” she smirked watching them. Taehyung stretched his hands implying he wants to hold ryujun but he started crying and stuck to namjoo “He is really shy with strangers. Don’t mind”. Taehyung wasn’t bothered by it “No, its okay”. Both spoke about random things, about their school. “Thanks taehyung but we should go now” she bid farewell. Taehyung nodded. He kissed the baby’s cheek “Bye lulu, don’t forget me okay?” he said while he giggled “Dada” he said pointing towards the road. Taehyung was taken aback so was namjoo “Its uncle baby. Sorry, he doesnt know any other words” she said. Both smiled. Actually ryujun spotted kyungsoo who was passing by in his car. Jihyo who was watching everything came to a conclusion “Interesting, coming to meet another guy on that her kid calls him dad. Hmm??” she smirked and looking at the videos and pictures she took.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

Namjoo reached the house after a walk and bumped into jimin who was walking out. She was flustered “Sorry” she apologized quickly and rushed inside but stopped when ryujun caught jimin’s shirt. Confused namjoo saw ryujun “Lulu??” she asked. Jimin smiled watching him tugging his shirt “Hey, ryu? You miss me?” he asked. Namjoo was taken aback. She wondered since when was he close to the baby. Ryujun stretched his hands to jimin requesting him to pick him up. Namjoo was flustered “Sorry…that….lulu stop it. What are you doing?” she asked, stopping him but the baby didn’t give up. Jimin was excited “Want to come to me?” he said and took him in his arms. She was surprised as ryujun was not good with strangers “Strange?” she muttered. Ryujun rested comfortably on his chest while he patted his head. “I guess he likes me very much” he said looking at namjoo. She nodded “Yeah, looks like it”. She noticed jimin watching her with a warm smile and was flustered “Lulu, let’s go. Uncle has to go now” she said taking into her arms. “If you don’t mind, can i take him with me?” he asked for the permission. She was indecisive and also was confused why jimin was attached to her and the baby “I am sorry but….i mean it is time to feed him” she said thinking if kyungsoo saw this he would misunderstand and quickly rushed inside. Jimin felt bad for being rejected. He opened his wallet and looked at it sadly. He closed it, stuffed inside his pocket and left sighing.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................................

 

Kyungsoo came home tired that night and fell straight on the bed. Namjoo noticed him sleeping and shook her head “This guy….he didn’t even remove his shoes and tie” she said removing them for him and covered him with the blanket. She patted his head gently and kissed his cheek “Good night” she muttered. As she was walking away kyungsoo grabbed her hand and pulled her. She gasped as she fell on the bed “D.O!..You weren’t sleeping!!” she whined. He hugged her waist tightly “I was….don’t go” he muttered. Namjoo felt embarrassed “What…let go” she said pouting. Instead of listening to her he pulled her closer and wrapped her in his arms. Namjoo was about to kick him but gave in when he spoke “Sorry…we haven’t gone on a date since our confession. I am not even attending college. I wish we would go back to those days…namjoo?? Shall we leave this house?” he asked. Namjoo was baffled “What do you mean? This is your…” but was interrupted when kyungsoo spoke “I don’t know” he said sadly, simultaneously sitting on the bed. She could see he was troubled. Namjoo got up and cupped his face “Aren’t you enjoying you work?” she asked. He remained silent. With that namjoo smiled and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips “ I am not mad ,yes a bit lonely but its okay because you are happy” she explained. Kyungsoo grinned. Noticing that teasing smile she felt shy. Before she would slip off he pressed his lips on hers. Both lied on the bed pouring out their feelings of loneliness. Namjoo stopped him by pushing his chest gently “Umm…you should rest” she said placing her head down. The redness of her cheeks couldn’t be hidden. “Yeah, only if we sleep together” he smirked and pulled the blanket over them. Namjoo flushed when he hugged her tightly. Pretending she was bothered, she still hugged him back and both slept peacefully.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………….............................................................................

 

Next morning, namjoo met granny downstairs “Where were you granny? I was searching for you. By the way, where is lulu?” she enquired as the baby wasn’t with her. “I thought he was with you?” asked granny. Namjoo panicked “No..i..i will….” She rushed to seach for the baby in the house. While searching for him she reached jimin’s room. Contradicting whether to enter or not, she opened the door after a knock. She was baffled when she saw ryujun playing with jimin on his bed. She felt relieved that the baby was safe but was puzzled watching them getting along. Jimin noticed namjoo at the door “Oh…please come in” he said disturbing her thoughts. “No…just…why is lulu here?” she asked. “Oh… I don’t know how but he entered my room. It almost gave me a shock watching somebody crawling on the floor. Since then we are playing. Want to join us?” he teased. Namjoo jerked when his hand touched her arm “No….D.O needs me” she gave a short reply as it was awkward. She noticed the room was simple and neat as it was the first time she came here. Her eyes landed on a photograph in his wallet placed on the table. Before she could see he snatched it hurriedly “Ah…here it was..Thank you” he said awkwardly and returned the baby. She wondered why was so protective. It was just a wallet or perhaps it was the photograph in the wallet he was possessive about. Namjoo gasped when she slipped on ryujun’s toy when she was returning. Jimin widened his eyes and helped her. He cupped her face “Are you alright? Are you hurt?” he asked worriedly. He felt relieved when namjoo nodded. He brought his face closer to her with an intention to kiss her “I love you…I love you… Shin….?” he swallowed his words. Namjoo jolted back as he was too close and rushed taking ryujun. Jimin held his head and sighed. She almost got a heart attack “What?...what was that?” she said shivering. She gasped when kyungsoo placed his hand on her shoulder from behind “D.O!!....” she said breathing heavily as she was relieved. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked. Namjoo hugged him tightly “D.O!!!....i love you…I love you only you…only you” she muttered continuously. Kyungsoo chuckled listening to her confession “I love you too sweetheart” he said kissing her head. Namjoo saw jimin behind and hugged kyungsoo tightly simultaneously shutting her eyes “You are not cheating on him namjoo….you are not….i love d.o….but why was jimin??...what was he saying??...was he saying he loves me? but….i don’t care…I only love D.O and nobody else” she thought to herself. Irene who happened to witness the whole situation from the start smirked. As soon as kyungsoo and namjoo left downstairs, irene cornered jimin “What do you want?” he frowned. She chuckled “kyungsoo” she answered. His eyes went round “What??” he asked confusedly. “Why?? What’s with that reaction? What is wrong in me wanting him?” she stated. “Right? It doesn’t concern me. Now out of my way” he pushed her arms slightly and walked away. “You love her don’t you? Namjoo that is?” she said while jimin froze on listening to that “You are mistaken” he stuttered and walked away faster. Irene did not leave him alone but followed him “It can be. You love her. It is obvious. Hey, if you join hands with me we can separate them. Then kyungsoo will be mine and namjoo yours. What say?” suggested to help her. Jimin was pissed. He grabbed her arm tightly “Shut up!! This is the reason you can never win him over. I don’t have any interest in joining hands with you. Get lost!!” he said and threw her aside. He gave one warning and left. Irene was baffled and vowed she will remember this insult.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

In the college, namjoo walked with ryujun when their classmates gathered near her “Hey, when is D.O coming. It’s been so long since we have seen his face” said bogum and sungjae together. Joy agreed “How busy is he?”. Namjoo could just smile as she was missing him too. “He misses you all too” she reasoned. They could only nod.  Ofcourse, they told about their situation to their close friends. Kyungsoo suggested they should tell them suppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter