Hit by cupid’s arrow

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The triple date continued but with an extra addition of ryujun.  All the couples went to enjoy the water slide but namjoo and Kyungsoo didn’t go as ryujun was with them. Kyungsoo said “I will hold him. You go, have fun”. Namjoo disagreed “You go, I will hold him”. Both argued. Bogum and hyeri came near them and said “Yo married couple. Go on, enjoy your date. We will hold your precious son”. Both were scared as somebody might hurt him when they aren’t near. Bogum assured “Man, we will keep him safe. Now go” he pressurized. They nodded and left but were still turning and looking at ryujun. Kyungsoo asked worried “Will he be okay?”. She felt happy as he was worried for him “He will” she said though she was equally worried herself. They smiled watching him clapping his hands for them as if he was encouraging them. Namjoo suggested “Why not we take lulu up with us?”. Kyungsoo refused “It is dangerous namjoo”. She pouted “D.O please….pretty please” and he gave in “Fine”. Bogum and hyeri held ryujun for them. They all climbed up the slide and met sungjae and joy who were ready for their second round.

Kyungsoo and namjoo decided to go alone but their friends stopped. Joy said “We are on a date, guys…did you forget?”. Sungjae shook his head “I have never seen a married couple so unromantic. Go together” he advised. Both stood shyly. Namjoo refused “I am going alone” she said standing in the corner ready to slide. Ryujun was trying to reach namjoo telling her to hold him. Kyungsoo widened his eyes and went forward to stop him as it might be dangerous but due to unbalance he fell on namjoo. It was as if he was giving her a back hug. Namjoo’s leg slipped and both slide down together.

He held her waist tightly while she blushed “D.O…what are you doing?” she asked him nervously. He smiled noticing her blushing “Protecting you” he whispered in her ear. “ert” she said flushed. He chuckled “How can you call that to your husband?” he teased. Her cheeks turned crimson hearing that “N..now you are a bully too” she said. He laughed. Namjoo was thankful that the slide ended fast. Even though it was only a few seconds but she felt as if she might die of out of embarrassment.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......................................................................

 

They went to various water rides and enjoyed together. Their friends took care of ryujun while they enjoyed their turns. Namjoo was walking in the water, the water dripping from her clothes. Kyungsoo saw that her clothes were wet and covered her with the towel he was holding. Namjoo smiled looking at the towel placed around her shoulders. He took the baby in his arms and dried his hair as water sprinkled on him. She was touched “You will be a good father one day” she complemented him. He smiled “Thanks…but you will be a perfect mother…in fact you are”. She kissed the baby’s forehead just to hide her red cheeks “My baby” she said puckering her lips. Kyungsoo stared at her lovingly. She asked without looking at him “What?? Why are you staring at me?”. He smirked “How do you know i was staring at you? That means you were paying attention to me” he said raising his eyebrow. She turned her head blushing “I was not” she denied.

Bogum said “I am tired. Let’s rest for a while”. Their friends agreed and left. Kyungsoo grabbed namjoo’s hand when she was leaving. She asked puzzled “What??”. He released her hand and said “our lulu…”. She felt shy hearing him say lulu. He continued “I mean ryu didn’t enjoy himself. Let’s take him to the baby pool” he suggested. Namjoo was happy watching him considering ryujun’s wishes. She nodded agreeing with his thought. Both took him to the baby pool and played with him. Kyungsoo held him carefully in the water. Namjoo stood at the other side and called him “Lulu…come here baby….come on” she said smiling widely. Kyungsoo took him to her “Here comes ryu” he said while the baby giggled. They played together like a family. They were other families too in the pool and there was no difference between them. A family came near and asked “Are you guys his uncle and aunt?” since they looked young. Kyungsoo shook his head and placed his hand around namjoo’s shoulders “She is my wife and this is my son”. Namjoo stared at him touched. The lady said “Whoa, what a lovely couple”. Both blushed hearing the complement. The man said “Ahh..i am sorry…we should h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter