Trouble

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being pressurized by Kyungsoo, namjoo accepted to hand over the baby to the police so that they can search for his parents. Both went to the police station. Namjoo was holding the baby while Kyungsoo was walking forward. He was waiting outside the chief’s room when he heard the conversation. The chief said “Don’t worry if someone reports to us we will call you”. Another man said “No matter what we don’t want that child to be alive”. Kyungsoo was shocked. He shook his head in disbelief thinking “Even the police is not trustworthy. What kind of world is this?”. Namjoo came near him “D.O, I am taking the baby to feed. You talk to the head”. He sighed “Fine, make it fast”. He wanted to quickly handover the baby and dust his hands off. He was already burdened. He knows with his and namjoo’s pay they can’t keep up for a longer period of time. He saw that the discussion inside was over and went inside. While he was going in he bumped into a man who was inside, who was talking something about killing someone. He was a dangerous looking guy. He was tall, muscular and was having negative aura around him. Kyungsoo felt odd but quickly apologized to him.

The chief of the police asked Kyungsoo “Yes?”. Kyungsoo looked at him “Huh? Ah…yeah”. Namjoo came inside holding the baby. Kyungsoo widened his eyes. He quickly held namjoo and said “This is my wife and my son. We lost our dog today. Poor dog went missing”. Namjoo was confused thinking “What’s with him? Since when am i his wife and this baby is his son?” .She said “What??”. Kyungsoo held her tightly “Sir, look at her. She even has amnesia because of it. Please find our dog” he acted. Namjoo was about to say something but he nudged her. Namjoo was a smart girl so she acted along “Please, find my dog sir”. The chief said “Go outside and file a report”. Kyungsoo pretended as he got a call. He acted as if answering it and said “Oh you got our dog…yes…yes..Thank you”. He quickly thanked the chief and dragged namjoo outside. The chief chuckled “What a weird couple”.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................

 

Kyungsoo heaved a sigh of relief after taking a seat on a bench in the park. Namjoo couldn’t bear the silence. He kept dragging her saying he will tell later but she was curious “Spit it out already” she shouted. Kyungsoo shouted at her “This is all your fault. Who told you to bring this baby? Look how much trouble we are in now…..sorry you are in because i am not helping you”. Namjoo frowned “Didn’t i accept and went to the police station, why are you fuming?”. Kyungsoo clutched his head “Ahh…man”. Namjoo asked noticing that he is tensed “Now tell me what happened? I am dying out of curiousity” she said pouting. He said “They want to kill this baby”.

Namjoo was shocked “Whattt???”. He closed “Just keep low will you? You are grabbing attention” he whispered. Namjoo hugged the baby to her chest “But why? How can they think like that?”. Kyungsoo said “I don’t know why? I am really tensed. Those people are not ordinary people. They are looking for him everywhere”. Namjoo felt tensed listening to that “D.O, how do you know this?”.

Kyungsoo looked at her “I heard their conversation. The man was so scary you know. He was holding this baby’s picture and the police chief was with him. He said he will hand over the baby to him if anyone brings him over. When you came inside i was seriously out of my mind but i somehow managed and thank god you got it or else he would be suspicious”. Namjoo hugged the baby tightly “How can they be so cruel?  What did this baby do to them?”. Kyungsoo said patting her head “Calm down, thank god you covered him fully when you came in”. Namjoo nodded. She knows that Kyungsoo was most tensed one than her so she patted his head “You did a good job”.

He smiled “We are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter