The erted prince

Cupid of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the early morning, a young girl was covered in her duvet. She tightly shut her ears due the disturbance caused outside. People were running here and there making noises. This was the daily routine which makes her irritated. She cursed internally “Just shut up and let me sleep” she yelled at the people. Still, it was of no use as the noises grew louder. She got up from her bed and pulled her hair in frustration “Argh…….i hate living here….i want to sleep peacefully”. The alarm went off at the right time. She hit it in frustration. She clasped her hands praying “God, please i am tired of my life. Please give me some peace”. She took her heavy steps deciding to freshen up but she hit her head looking at the crowd above her fighting with each other “Not again” she pulled her hair.

A girl called her from behind “Kim Namjoo, you will go bald if you pull your hair like that”. Namjoo stuck her tongue out “Hyeri!!” .Namjoo and hyeri have been staying at this ty hostel from their high school days. Now they got admission into the college and today is their first day of college. Unfortunately, they got admission in different colleges. Hyeri asked “Late again?”. Namjoo laughed nervously “Hehe…I overslept. Why are you late by the way?” she asked. Hyeri said “You know teaching the junior in my room. Don’t try to distract me….What again late night movies or some romantic animes?”  Namjoo played with her fingers and did some aegyo “You know me i was making dreams about my soon to be boyfriend”. Hyeri huffed “Namjoo, dreams come on their own, people don’t make them. You are a weird girl who closes her eyes and makes dreams”. Namjoo giggled and said dreamily “It is fun and i hope i can find a boyfriend. I hope he is gentle, kind, smart, loving, caring and mostly handsome”. She squealed “Omg, I can’t. I am embarrassed just by talking about him”. Hyeri chuckled “You are funny but this doesn’t happen in real life. Come to your senses girl there is no prince coming for you. There is no guy with all these qualities”. Namjoo frowned “What?...oh man, I thought i am Cinderella and i will definitely find a prince charming for myself but I guess my dreams will just remain as dreams”. She started acting “What is this life for, I don’t want to live. I thought a prince will come and rescue me from this cruel world of mine and I will live with him happily ever after in a big house and our two kids’ lulu and tutu playing in the garden. Awww my poor sweet dreams…..uh huh”. Hyeri hit her “Stop being dramatic. Lulu and tutu? Ewww gross .Look the queue is gone. Don’t you have college to attend”.

Namjoo glared “Fine, I am going. People can’t even listen, it was fine if they aren’t helping but what is the problem in listening to me”. Hyeri hit her “Stop with your ranting”. Namjoo pouted “What do you mean rant? I can’t even talk now. What happened to  living in a democratic world? I have to live in this ty hostel, with only one bathroom with water facility and on that I have to wait in a queue everyday to freshen up that too only for 10 minutes, go to college, earn money for living…..Argh….i am tired of it. Please god let me meet my prince today”. She said dreamily “Awww…I can imagine him coming, kneeling in front of me and asking my hand….kyaaa….so romantic….right hyeri?”. She turned around but hyeri was gone. Namjoo sighed “What??? I was talking to myself…okay….whatever…you will be jealous when you will meet my prince one day. I wish i can find a guy in this college” she giggled imagining.

After an hour of ranting and fighting for the washroom namjoo got ready to leave for her college. She has to board a train/ metro for the college. It was very far away from the hostel where she was staying at. She was walking in the railway station when her eyes landed on a handsome guy “Wow, he is so cute” she said to herself . He was with his friends laughing and chatting about random things. He stood out the most among the guys. She stood in the middle staring at him “He is like the prince in my dreams” she thought smiling widely.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................................................

 

A group of guys were chatting happily at the train station waiting for the metro. When a guy said to another “Kyungsoo, man i am really happy we are in the same college”. Kyungsoo huffed “Park bogum, how many times should i say call me D.O and i know how much you are crying internally that you aren’t in the same college as your girlfriend” Bogum raised his hands in defeat “Fine man, i am sorry”. His other friends chuckled “Nobody can win D.O”. Bogum smirked “I bet there is at least one person who can defeat him”. Kyungsoo scoffed “Defeat me? Impossible. I don’t give a damn about others. I am the king of my life”. One of his friends sungjae said to Kyungsoo pointing at namjoo “Hey D.O, look that girl is staring at you”. Kyungsoo saw her “Huh? She….she is”. Bogum asked “Whoa D.O likes her huh?”. Kyungsoo denied “Nah...She is not my type” he said but he thought to himself “She is cute”. Sungjae said “I got a perfect past time. I am bored waiting for the metro”. Kyungsoo hit him “Shut up, don’t you have any work. Why are you always interested in flirting with girls?”. He said “Hey, it’s fun…hehe see what happens next”.

Sungjae went to Namjoo “Hey” he said. Namjoo was confused looking at Kyungsoo and thinking “Did he see me staring at him but why did he send his friend?”  She asked “Yes?” Sungjae said “What’s the time?” She looked at him thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter