Path to Love 12

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Um..." Xiumin knew the tension between the two. He just didn't understand why they were both holding onto him. "You guys, I don't know what's going on but can you guys let me go?..." The two guys looked down to realize they were holding onto Xiumin. They both let go. "Can you guys leave me alone for today...?"

They both stood in front of Xiumin shocked at his sudden words. "WHAT?" They both said at the same time. Realizing they said it at the same time they looked at each other then quickly looked away.

Luhan started to walk toward Xiumin. "But Xiumin..."

Chen walked toward Xiumin after Luhan. "Xiumin, don't we have to practice our song?"

Xiumin looked down on the floor avoiding eye contact with the two. He then walked away from the two. 

~~~

*sigh* 

The city was lit with lights coming from the tall buildings. It was dark now. Xiumin was walking slowly on a bridge. There were people walking on the other side of the bridge and others walking in front of him. He suddenly stopped and placed his elbow on the bridge. He paused and thought about what was going on. 

What is with those two? Luhan... Why does he keep bothering me now; I know he lives with me but why does he keep coming to me? Chen... He's... He's... Ugh, I don't know...

"Xiumin?" 

Xiumin heard his name called and looked to his left. Baekhyun was waving to Xiumin. Xiumin stopped and watched as Baekhyun came running towards him.

"Where are you headed?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uh..." Xiumin started rubbing the back of his neck, unsure of where he was headed.

"I thought Luhan was going to get you! We were all suppose to hang out today! I asked him if he could get you!"

Xiumin then paused and finally realized why Luhan was getting him. He didn't know it was to hang out with everyone today... "I didn't know about the hang out. Luhan didn't mention anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter