Path to Love 8

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

”No... The truth is... I-I-I...There’s someo-someone I like..." Chen said nervous to look at Soeun's reaction.

The place was quiet and Chen then looked in front of him to see Soeun. She wasn't looking him in the eyes; instead, her eyes were staring at the table. Soeun then sniffed and looked at Chen. Chen knew from looking at her face that Soeun was mad. 

"So, who is it?" Soeun asked in an angry tone. 

"Ahh... I-I don't actually kno-know if I have fee-feelings for th-this per-person yet..." Chen was hesitating and he scratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry to tell you now... It just suddenly happened..." 

Soeun did not say anything after that. She then looked out the window which was to her right. "I want to be left alone right now." She said not making eye contact with Chen at all. 

Chen realized the situation and slowly got out of his chair. He then stood up and bowed to her. He then turned and started walking away. Five feet away, Soeun then stood up and shouted, "Why them? Can't you pretend you don't like them and just stay with me?" Chen stopped at the sudden question; he didn't turn back because he knew if he did he wouldn't be able to escape the trouble he would cause for the two. He then continued walking and then walked out the door. 

*sigh* What did I just do? Standing outside the door, Chen placed his hands on his face, covering his humiliation and possible mistake. He felt like he just did something without thinking but simultaneously, he felt like he was doing the right thing because it was how he felt. He knew he liked someone else and he didn't want to hurt Soeun anymore.

~~~

Luhan arrived home to Xiumin who was asleep on the sofa. The empty ramen pot and empty rice place were still on the coffee table. *sigh* He approached Xiumin and stared at the boy as he slept. He then got up to clean the mess Xiumin made. Luhan then walked toward the bathroom to get ready for bed. After getting out of the bathroom he looked at him and then approached him. Placing his arms under the boy's neck and knees he carried Xiumin to his bed. Luhan placed the boy on Xiumin's bed which was three meters away from Luhan's bed. He then placed the blankets on top of the Xiumin and quickly glanced at him before heading to his own bed. It was already a stressful day for Luhan. He did not want to think about it and the only way to escape the day was to sleep.

~~~

The next morning Xiumin woke up in his bed. He didn't remember getting there. He looked toward Luhan's bed and realized Luhan was already gone. 

He got up and walked toward the bathroom to get ready. Finished, he walked out the door and toward school. Now standing in front of the school gates, he was scared to even step foot onto school ground. The biggest reason wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter