Path to Love 7

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin read the text and ignored it. He then looked back at Chen. He remembered Chen saying he liked him while he was drunk but that didn’t mean anything especially when someone was drunk. “Psh, of course you do! It’s Seoun!”

”No. No. I think it’s someone else.” Chen still stared at Xiumin.

Xiumin didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to keep his hopes up and he didn’t want to ruin Chen and Soeun’s relationship. Xiumin then got up and walked couple feet in front of him. Now his back faced Chen. “Maybe you should think it through. You’re in a relationship with Soeun. You’re going to hurt her...” *sigh* “It’s getting late. I should head home. Don’t forget your errands.”

Chen realized he did not think this through. He really liked Xiumin. He thought he would be able to confess to Xiumin but he didn’t know it would turn out this way. He watched as Xiumin walked away from him. This time he didn’t stop him. He knew he wouldn’t be able to talk to Xiumin.

~~~

Chen arrived home. Jaeun noticed Chen wasn’t like himself. “Chen, what’s wrong with you? Did you break up with your boyfriend?”

Chen looked at Jaeun. “I’m...I’m just tired.” He then walked up to his room.

~~~

Xiumin arrived home. He closed the door quietly making sure he wouldn’t wake up Luhan. 

“Xiumin?”

Xiumin stopped and looked toward Luhan’s direction. “Why are you home so late?”

”Uh, sorry. I lost track of time. Sorry for waking you up. Why are you sleeping on the sofa?”

Luhan looked around and realized where he was. He was actually waiting for Xiumin to get home. He was actually nervous to see how Xiumin would respond to the text he just sent. “My bed just felt uncomfortable so I moved.” He lied. 

“Oh... will you be spending the night there?”

Luhan looked around again. “Umm, probably not. I thought it would be more comfortable but it’s actually more uncomfortable than my bed.”

”Okay... Well, I’m going to get ready for bed.” Xiumin started walking toward the bathroom.

”Hey Xiumin! Sorry about the text. I didn’t mean to send that.”

Xiumin stopped and without facing Luhan, he forgot Luhan sent him a text. He tried very hard to remember the text. Suddenly it came back. “Oh, who is it?”

Luhan stopped for a moment. He didn’t know what to say. He didn’t want to say who he actually liked.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to tell me!” Xiumin giggled and grabbed the doorknob to open the door.

Luhan was still deciding what to say. He then remembered this guy in his classroom. “Sehun!” He shouted.

”Sehun?” Xiumin was trying to remember someone in the school named Sehun but no one named Sehun came up to mind. Xiumin turned around and lifted a fist. “Mm, okay. I’m rooting for you!” He smiled and entered the bathroom.

Luhan felt something different. He didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter