Path to Love 9

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen didn't know where he was going. Suddenly he ended up at Xiumin's dorm. 

He didn't understand why he ended up in front of Xiumin's. Looking at Xiumin's dorm window he felt nervous. What if Xiumin comes out and finds me here... Suddenly Chen could hear someone walking his direction, someone swaying a brown bag back and forth. He turned toward the direction of the bag. Soon, he locked eyes with Xiumin. He's here... He's standing right in front of me... Chen couldn't believe his eyes. They both were staring at each other, neither of them moving instead just kept their eyes at each other. Chen then realized someone was walking closer to Xiumin. He blinked twice and then lost his focus on Xiumin and just looked at the guy approaching Xiumin. 

Xiumin turned around. "Oh, Luhan!" Luhan walked and stood next to Xiumin. "You just got here? I thought you would've been home earlier!" 

"Yeah.." Xiumin scratched the back of his neck putting his head down. He then realized he had Luhan's bag of books, "Oh! Here are your books!" Xiumin handed Luhan the bag. 

"Thanks, Xiumin!" Luhan said patting Xiumin on the head. 

Chen still stood where he was and watched everything. He did not understand the relationship between the two. He then realized that the two were smiling at each other as if they were in a relationship. This made Chen's chest hurt a lot. Turning around, he then faced his back to the two and walked the opposite direction. He had to get away as soon as possible or who would know what would have happened.

Xiumin then understood what was happening. "Mm?" He turned his head toward the direction where Chen stood but there was no sign of Chen. 

"What are you looking at?" Luhan asked still having his hand on Xiumin's head.

"Oh, nothing." Xiumin lied.  I swear I saw Chen just a moment ago... Where did he go?

"C'mon, let's get inside. It's getting cold." Luhan gestured Xiumin toward the dorm. 

Xiumin nodded his head and headed toward the dorm.

~~~

Chen walked into his house.

Jaeun noticed Chen's shoulders slouching and he looked hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter