Path to Love 13

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen was walking home when he suddenly heard the words. He dropped his phone and looked straight ahead of him. Did Xiumin just say he liked me? He realized his phone was on the cement floor and quickly picked it up. "...What did you just say Xiumin?!"

"-Uh?" Xiumin just realized what he just said. He said it without thinking. "What did I say?" He pretended to not know what he said to Chen hoping Chen would forget. 

"Xiumin, where are you?" 

"Uh, I'm-I'm-I'm at home..." Xiumin lied. He knew what Chen would do if he knew where he was. 

"I'm coming over." Chen then hung up the phone.

"Wait Chen! Chen!" No response back to Xiumin. Xiumin knew he got himself into a big problem. "What am I going to do?!" Xiumin had his face in his hands.

~~~

On the way home Xiumin walked home slowly hoping Chen would have left already. He walked closer and closer to his dorm room. Suddenly, he looked up and saw someone he didn't want to see. 

"Xiumin!" Chen shouted. Chen soon started walking towards Xiumin. "I thought you said you were home?"

"Ohh... Something came up... You should've called..." Xiumin was dying inside. He didn't know what he would do if Chen brought up the topic. The only option he had left was to make Chen go home. "Hey Chen, I'm sorry I made you stay so late waiting for me. Since it's getting late, you should head home."

Chen looked at Xiumin while Xiumin tried to avoid eye contact with him. Xiumin then turned to face the door and took out his keys are started to unlock the door. Chen leaned onto the door facing Xiumin's side. His head leaning against on the door. "There's a reason why I didn't go home. Xiumin, we have to ta-"

Xiumin opened the door making Chen fall. As Chen was falling he grabbed Xiumin by the shoulder. They both closed their eyes and once they opened them, they were  face to face with Xiumin on the floor and Chen being on top of him. 

"Xiumin..." Chen kept looking into Xiumin's eyes.

Suddenly X

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter