Path to Love 5

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin walked slowly toward the entrance gate. He couldn’t understand what just happened. Why did Chen kiss him again? Why did Chen tell him to forget everything? How can I! You just kissed me! He walks toward the corner.

"Xiumin! Xiumin!" Luhan shouted but Xiumin hitted his head on his chest. He pulled Xiumin off his chest."What's wrong with you today? I couldn't find you today too!" Xiumin was not responding to him. He waved his hands in front of Xiumin, still no response. He then hit Xiumin on the forehead.

"Ah! Ow!" He then made eye contact with Luhan. "Oh, Luhan! You were here!?" 

Luhan then shook his head. "Let's just go home."

"Okay." Xiumin said rubbing his forehead.

---

As the got home Luhan went straight to his room. Xiumin was confused by his actions. He set his bag near the couch and fell back.He touhed his lips remembering Chen's and soon shook his head and patted both sides of his cheeks. What was he thinking? 

He then got up and got a glass of water. Approaching Luhan's door, he felt a tense atmoshpere. *knock* *knock* "Luhan?" No response. "Luhan, I'm coming in." He then opened the door. Luhan was sitting on a chair that was not facing the door, instead his back was. "Luhan, did I do something?..." Slowly, he started approaching him.

Luhan turned his chair and while sitting pulled Xiumin into a hug. 

"Uhhhmm, Luhan? Is everything okay?" Xiumin felt awkward because Luhan never done this before to him.

"Just for a couple of minutes..." Luhan told Xiumin.

Xiumin was silent. He did not want to pressure Luhan for the answer to why he was acting like this. 

---

Xiumin woke up the next day. The house was silent. Luhan had already left. On the kitchen table, he found breakfast made from Luhan. He saw the note next to the plate that wrote, "I made breakfast! Thanks a lot for yesterday!" Xiumin didn't know what was going on with Luhan yesterday but he was relieved that Luhan was doing better. He quickly ate and left for school.

At school he was nervous as ever! He did not want to meet Chen at all after what happened yesterday! 

"Xiumin!" Luhan shouted while runninng toward Xiumin. "Was my food good this morning?"

Xiumin was relieved Luhan was happy today. He nodded and smile. "It was good! You should keep making me breakfast!" They stared at each other for a moment until Chen walked behind Luhan from a far distance. Xiumin's attention moved toward Chen.

Luhan saw his eyes move and turned around. He noticed Chen was behind him. He then grabbed Xiumin on the cheeks to grab his attention back to him. "Xiumin, what are you doing today?"

"Huh?... I'm doing nothing. I just have to..." He watched Chen walk away. 

"Xiumin. Xiumin. Xiumin!" 

"Luhan, I have to go. I'll meet you at the fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter