Path to Love 16

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chen pushed Soeun out of the kiss. "You got what you wanted, now we are done." He walked away from Soeun.

Soeun smirked because she did get what she wanted.

~~~

Xiumin was about to cry. Was everything he did yesterday nothing to Chen. He walked toward class wiping the tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

~~~

After Xiumin's class ended he went straight back to his dorm. On his way home he recieved a text from Chen.

Xiumin, where did you go? You promised me you were going to see me today.

Xiumin closed his phone and continued walking. He did not want to see or hear anything from Chen after what he saw with Soeun.

When he got to his dorm he recieved another text from Chen.

Xiumin, answer me will you? 

Xiumin shut his phone off and went to bed. He knew that if he slept it off he wouldn't think about it.

~~~

It was morning. Xiumin walked out of his dorm. Right when he walked out of the building, Chen stopped him.

"Xiumin! Why are you ignoring me? What did I do?"

"Just leave me alone Chen."

"Xiumin!" Chen grabbed a hold of Xiumin's wrist. "Tell me what I did that made you mad."

"You lied to me." Xiumin tried to get out of Chen's hold.

"How did I lie?"

"Yesterday, I saw what happened at the entrance gate." Xiumin then used his other hand to remove Chen's hold. He then walked away from Chen.

Chen didn't know what to do. He wanted to stop Xiumin but he knew Xiumin would not listen to him. He watched as the boy walked away.

"Chen!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun both started walking closer to him. "Are you ready?"

"Uh, yeah.... Yeah..." Chen started to walk away from the opposite direction of Xiumin with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. He then turned around to see if Xiumin was still there but there was no sign of him.

~~~

The three of them got to a resturant. Chen and Baekyun were sitting at the table waiting for Chanyeol to get the food. Chen sat across from both of them while Baekhyun sat next to Chanyeol.

"Ah~" Chanyeol sits down with the food in his hand. "Let's eat up!"

"You guys go ahead, I am going to get us some drinks!" Baekhyun gets up from his seat and walks towards the brevages.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter