Path to Love 11

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh..." Chen quickly got off of Xiumin. "About that... I accidentally took the wrong route..." Chen was rubbing the back of his neck avoiding eye contact with Xiumin. He was anxious about Xiumin finding out the truth.

"Are you sure?... Your house is in the opposite direction..." Xiumin knew Chen was lying. "Chen..." Xiumin looked at Chen trying to get his attention. Suddenly Chen looked up at Xiumin. "...Can't you just tell me the truth?" 

They both continued to look at each other... No one said a word and everything was still. 

"... I don't know why... But I think I missed you..."

*Thump* *Thump* Xiumin and Chen continued to look at each other. Xiumin didn't say anything back to Chen's response. He understood what Chen said but it felt unrealistic. Xiumin then quickly looked away from Chen. He didn't want Chen to see the redness that had formed on his plump cheeks.

"Xiumin." Chen approached the boy. "Xiumin, look at me." He stood in front of Xiumin and the boy was sitting on his bed. Xiumin then looked at him. Xiumin turned to Chen and looked up at him. They now faced each other. Looking into each other's brown colored eyes. Chen became lost in Xiumin's eyes. Suddenly, he leaned down, closed his eyes and kissed the boy. Xiumin's eyes were wide open. This wasn't the first time Chen kissed him but this time Chen wasn't drunk. Chen was fully sober. Xiumin then closed his eyes and continued to kiss Chen back. Chen leaned in more and soon fell on the bed on top of Xiumin. Xiumin and Chen knew what was happening. He then stopped, with his palms against the mattress and arms straightened, he looked at Xiumin. They paused for a moment and soon Chen quickly leaned in Xiumin's lips. They both had their eyes closed savoring the moment, holding onto each other's lips. 

Xiumin understood the situation. He kept kissing Chen back but all of a sudden he remembered about Soeun. He then pushed Chen making Chen stand up. Chen looked confused. "We can't do this! I can't do this to Soeun!" Xiumin quickly sat up from Chen's bed. 

Chen walked back to the boy and cupped Xiumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter