Path to Love 10 (Side Story 1)

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan did you hear?" Baekhyun whispered to Luhan. "There's going to be a new guy in our group!... I heard he just transferred... Kinda weird how the school allowed someone to just transfer in the middle of the school year..." 

Luhan was confused too but he just shrugged it off. He knew it was none of his business and that with more people in the group, they would be able to get things done quickly. 

The guy walked in and everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at him. Luhan with his back facing the door, he turned around and looked.

"Luhan, that must be him," Baekhyun whispered in Luhan's ear. 

The guy then got closer to their desks. "I guess I'm your new groupmate. I'm Oh Sehun." Sehun held his hand out in front of Luhan gesturing for a handshake. 

Baekhyun quickly grabbed his hand. "Uh-Oh... HI! I'M BAEKHYUN!"

Sehun turned his head toward Baekhyun wondering why he grabbed his hand when he clearly placed it in front of Luhan. "...Oh, hi." 

"This is my friend Luhan! We're in the same group!" 

Luhan moved his attention back to his work.

Sehun then sat next to Luhan. "So... What am I suppose to do?" 

"Um... Hm..." Baekhyun rubbed his chin. "To be honest, we don't know what we are doing..." Baekhyun scratched the back of his neck. 

"Let me see the assignment." Sehun reached out to grab the assignment at the end of the table. "It looks like we have to draw a person from the group... But the thing is, we need to add the required elements listed on the paper..." 

"...Then who should we draw?" Baekhyun looked at Sehun then at Luhan. I honestly don't know much about Sehun so that just leaves it to me and Luhan... But I can never stay still... "I got it! Let's draw Luhan!" 

Luhan quickly looked at Baekhyun. 

*Buzz* *Buzz*

Quickly, Baekhyun looked at his phone. "OH?!" He then started packing his stuff into his backpack. "Well, I have to leave early. I'm meeting up with Chanyeol! Sorry, Luhan! I will make it up to you!... Remember, you're going to be our model!" Baekhyun winked at Luhan and skipped toward the door.

Luhan and Sehun were left behind. There was tension between the two. No one was speaking a word. Suddenly, Luhan started getting his stuff and got up, not paying any attention to Sehun. He then walked out the door.

~~~

The next week, Luhan and Sehun found themselves in the same spot. 

"Remember everyone, the assignment will be due next week. Class hours will be extended today so stay as long as you want but don't stay too late. Campus closes at midnight." 

Where the heck is Baekhyun? Does he even know the assignment is due next week?! 

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter