Path to Love 1

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was August 13th, Xiumin just got to campus. Today was a big day for him. He was still unloading the truck filled with his things. Luhan is his roommate. As they finish unloading the truck Xiumin still had clubs in mind, he still haven't decided what to choose. He was very passionate with anything involving medical but he also wanted to go towards art. 

Luhan noticed couple times where Xiumin was blinking out. He noticed Xiumin would stand still for two minutes. One time Xiumin even dropped one of the boxes. This got to the point where he wanted to know why Xiumin was out of himself today. "Hey, what's wrong with you today?" 

Xiumin was confused. He didn't notice anything wrong with him today. Everything was going smoothly just the way he wanted it to be. He thought for a second. Maybe it was the thought of clubs which made him completely zone out. He gave a little giggle before he answered Luhan. "It's just clubs. I haven't decided what I want to do yet."

Luhan nodded his head and went back to unload the truck. "What are you planning to do then?" He asked Xiumin. He knew Xiumin wanted to do something involved with medical but at the looks of it, it looked like it changed. "Maybe you should do something involving with music." Luhan suggested. "You like to sing don't you? Also it would be great if people heard you sing since you sing very well." 

Xiumin felt very embarrassed. He wanted to deny the truth. "I wouldn't say people would want to hear me sing. I mean, I did have arts in mind but I'm still unsure." Clubs were still circulating his mind. He thought about it for a very long time.

It was night, Xiumin and Luhan were still unboxing Xiumin’s things. Xiumin thought about it thoroughly. "Luhan, I think I'm going for music..." He felt a little guilty saying it but after thinking it through and the effort it would take to be in the medical field, he decided to go with music.

Luhan stopped placing the things on the shelves and looked doubtfully at Xiumin. "Really?" Still looking at Xiumin he can see his face drop from positive to zero. "That's a good choice. I knew you would choose it." Xiumin's face soon enlightened. "Well, you still need to sign up. You should probably go talk to their leader." Luhan went back to placing things on the shelves.

It was midnight now. Luhan and Xiumin just finished. Luhan patted Xiumin on the back. "Since we're done, why don't you shower and head to bed. I'm going to head out." 

Xiumin was lost. Where was Luhan going? He didn't know what happened around campus since he just transferred here. "Where are you going Luhan?" He was very curious to know but asking was kind of invading.

Luhan looked at Xiumin. He smiled and patted Xiumin on the head. "I'm just going out. I'll be back later." He then walked toward the kitchen to grab a little snack before heading out. "It's college life. Didn't you do these things at your other college?" 

Xiumin didn't even know this existed. Maybe it was because his dorm mate was a nerd. They would sleep at eight and wake up early. "I didn't know such things existed..."

Luhan stopped and stared at Xiumin. "Well, now you know." He then grabbed his coat. "Make sure to take a shower and go to bed. Also turn off the lights." He then was out of Xiumin's sight.

~~~

Xiumin was meeting with the music leader today. He felt very anxious but ready. Somehow he felt the world's weight on his shoulders. He was now in front of the club door. His hands about to turn the doorknob but suddenly the door opened and without reacting fast the door hits him on the head. "Ow!" Xiumin was now on the floor rubbing his head.

The guy came out and noticed him and quickly checked to see if he was okay. "Are you okay?" Xiumin was still rubbing his head. Suddenly the guy’s hand touched his head. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

Xiumin stopped at the sudden soft voice. He looked up and noticed the guy. They stared at each other for ten seconds before someone whacked the guy in the head with newspaper that was rolled up into a stick. 

"Chen! Didn't I tell you that you should stop picking on people! You will be kicked out before you even start the club if you keep these actions up."

Chen looked up and bowed down to the guy who just yelled at him. "I'm so sorry, Kyungsoo! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!" Chen didn't want to get kicked out. He knew he did something wrong and he didn't mean to. 

Xiumin noticed the situation. He noticed the guy didn't do anything wrong. All he did was open the door without knowing someone was behind it. "Sir, he didn't do anything wrong. He accidentally opened the door without knowing I was there. Please don't kick him out." 

Chen stopped bowing. Kyungsoo looked at Xiumin and gave him an evil stare. Xiumin was kind of shock by how scary his face looked. "You must be a transfer student! Are you joining the music club?" Kyungsoo looked closer at Xiumin examining him. "Here," he gave Xiumin a hand. "Come in come in!" Xiumin followed him. He ended up sitting across from Kyungsoo. "Are you hurt?" Xiumin shook his head. "Well then, welcome to the crew!"

Xiumin was anxious but then hearing those words he was confused. Why did he just get accepted right away? No papers?! No signing?! No nothing! "I don't understand?" He said still confused.

Kyungsoo stopped smiling and looked at Xiumin. "What don't you understand? You got into the club!" Xiumin still looked confused. "Why aren't you happy to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter