Path to Love 4

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chen." Chanyeol waved his hands in front of Chen trying to catch his attention.

Chen responded back to reality. "Oh, sorry. I zoned out..." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I heard you collapsed yesterday. You okay now? Baekhyun told me he dropped you off at Luhan's place."

"I'm okay now. Luhan wasn't home though. Is Baekhyun okay?... I must've been heavy."

"He's fine, I should've helped out but I was in such a rush." Chanyeol said feeling guilty.

~~~

"How's the project going? The deadline is not that far away!" Kyungsoo shouted making everyone shocked and scared. "Don't be so scared you guys, it's ju-."

*beep* *beep*

"Wow, right in the middle of my sentence. Well you guys can go now. Don't forget to practice!" He yelled trying to remind everyone.

Xiumin walked up from his seat to the door. Chen reached the door the same time as him. "Oh, you can go first." Xiumin gestured Chen to go first.

Chen stepped back and did the same thing. "It's okay, you can go first."

"Xiumin!" Luhan peaked his head from the side of the door. He stared at Chen and Xiumin. Did he just get caught in some sort of moment? 

Xiumin moved his attention from Chen to Luhan. "Oh, Luhan. Why are you here?"

"Wanna grab lunch?" Luhan pointed toward the lunch area.

"Sure." Xiumin turned his attention back to Chen. "Excuse me." He bowed and left with Luhan.

Chen kept his eyes on Xiumin and walked out looking at the two as they walked side by side. 

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?" Chen answered. "Today? Aren't you busy? Okay, I'll stop by... And yes I'll bring ice cream with me." Chen hung up and took another look at Xiumin but he was gone so Chen walked the opposite direction.

~~~

"Chen?" Luhan asked curiously.

Xiumin nodded chewing his food. "Always saving the day for me." 

"Luhan!" Baekhyun joined the table. "Is Chen okay now? Sorry I left him in your care yesterday." Baekhyun said toward Xiumin.

Luhan looked at Xiumin confused. "Xiumin... What is he talking about?"

Baekhyun looked at Luhan confused too. "Luhan you didn't go home yesterday right?... This guy named Chen collapsed yesterday and I just took him to your place because it was the closest. Luckily Xiumin was home because if he wasn't I wouldn't know what I would've done." 

Luhan looked at Xiumin and slammed his spoon on the table as hard as he could and walked away.

"What's wrong with him?" Baekhyun joked.

"I don't know, I'll go talk to him." Xiumin got up from the table and tried to catch up with Luhan. "Luhan! Why are you mad? There's nothing to be mad about! I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

Luhan turned around, "were you planning to never tell me!"

"No, I was just going to tell you but Baekhyun came."

"You should've said it earlier then..." His anger was lowering. "Next time you better tell me." He turned and walked away.

~~~

Xiumin waited in front of the gates. He looked at his watch. "Hmm..." Suddenly Chen walked past him. He quickly catched up to him. "Chen!" Chen turned around. "Umm, I was wondering if... If you can help me with something." 

Chen walked closer to him making them couple inches away from each other. "What is it?"

"Ar-Are you in a rush right now?" Xiumin asked.

"Mmm, no." Chen lied. He knew he was doing something he shouldn't be doing. Will he be in trouble doing this?

"Okay. Come over here." Xiumin directed him to follow him. He stopped in front of a tree. "My keychain got stuck on the tree branch. Can you help me get it down?" 

Chen looked at the keychain hanging on the tree branch. "Why didn't you use your shoes?" 

"I didn't want to damage them since Luhan gave me these as a present." Xiumin said looking at them.

"Oh. I have an idea. I'll carry you on my shoulders and you'll grab it." Chen said getting down. "Hop on."

"Ehh, you sure?" Xiumin felt uneasy with this idea. He didn't want to break Chen's shoulders with his weight.

"Are you getting on or not?" Chen said jokingly. 

"I'm getting on!"

"Here give me your hand." Chen grabbed Xiumin's hand and held on to it. He got up and Xiumin gave a little scream showing that he was scared. "Can you get it?" 

"Umm, I almost got it! Just a little more and YES! I GOT IT! Wah!" Xiumin fell on Chen. He opened his eyes and met it with Chen'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter