Path to Love 2

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Xiumin!" Luhan yelled at Xiumin. "Come over here!" He ran to get Xiumin and dragged him toward his group of friends. Xiumin's eyes were still tracking Chen. They ended at a stop. "You guys meet Xiumin! He just transferred here!" Luhan looked at Xiumin. "Xiumin meet Tao, Baekhyun, and Lay." They greeted Xiumin. Luhan then wrapped his arms around Baekhyun and Xiumin and said, "now that you've all met Xiumin let's go out to eat!" Xiumin was shocked. He didn't agree with eating but since Luhan was forcing him, he had no choice. 

As they left exiting the entrance gate Xiumin looked for Chen. There was no sign of Chen anymore. He probably left with that one girl he was hugging. 

"Xiumin! Can you catch up!" Luhan shouted while gesturing him to hurry up. Since the restaurant they were heading to was always packed they needed to hurry to get seats. As they got there, they were already late. All the seats were taken and they had to wait. With their empty stomachs they weren't going to stay there and wait. 

"Let's go eat somewhere else since we were late."  Luhan suggested in a disappointed tone. He really wanted to eat there but there was no seats availabile. 

Xiumin searched the place for an open spot. He noticed there was an open stop at the corner. "Luhan! There's a spot over there." Luhan looked around and noitced it too. He quickly ran toward the spot. It was the only spot open and he was not going to let that opportunity slip away. Tao, Baekhyun, and Lay followed. Xiumin then went last.

As Xiumin was approaching the spot, he noticed Chen at the table next to theirs. Suddenly Chen made eye contact with him. He was shocked to see Xiumin but as soon as Chen make eye contact with him Xiumin avoided his eye contact. Xiumin tried to keep his cool, he sat down like nothing happened. Chen still had his eyes on Xiumin.

"Hey, Chen who's that?" The girl asked Chen. 

Chen leaned closer to her. "Clubmate, his name is Xiumin." Chen still had his eyes on Xiumin. Xiumin took a quick glance at him. They again made eye contact but Xiumin looked away again.

"Xiumin what are you getting?" Luhan asked Xiumin. Xiumin was zoning out. "Xiumin... Xiumin..." Finally two taps on the finger brought him back. 

"What?" Xiumin asked confused of what happened. 

*sigh* "Are you okay? You zoned out just now." Xiumin was confused of the question. He wasn't zoning out.  "What are you going to order?" Luhan asked changing the subject.

"Oh, just the regular." Xiumin said as if Luhan knows. 

Luhan looked at Xiumin and gave him this weird look. He knew something was going on with Xiumin but he couldn't say anything since Xiumin would never tell him.

The food arrived and all of them ate. Xiumin kept taking glances at Chen even though he didn't want to. 

Luhan looked at his watch and noticed he had a night shift today. He quickly said his good byes and went out the door. Awkwardly, it was just Tao, Lay, and Baekhyun with Xiumin. 

"It looks like we gotta move you guys." Baekhyun said as he started getting out of his seat. "Nice meeting you Xiumin. We'll be heading out now. See you at school." Baekhyun, Lay, and Tao headed out the door. 

It was just Xiumin left. Surprisingly, Chen and that girl was still there. "Ahjumma, one soju please." Xiumin shouted getting attention from everyone. Chen watched as the ahjumma brought the soju over. He watched as Xiumin opened the bottle and started pouring into a little cup. The hours passed and the girl started bugging Chen to go home. "Just a little bit longer. I think my friend is drunk." He pointed at Xiumin.

"You should go help him. I think he'll need someone to take him home today. We should go then." She said tugging at Chen's shirt. Chen was convinced and stood up from his seat and headed toward Xiumin. "Xiumin." He taped him on the shoulder. Xiumin didn't move at all. This proved that he was 100% drunk. "There's no use." Chen got down on his knees and picked Xiumin up onto his back. 

"Hey!" Xiumin hitted him on the shoulder. "Who are you?! Let me down!" Xiumin kicked and hitted Chen until he is about to fall.

Chen felt him about to fall off. "It's just me, Chen." Xiumin stopped kicking and hitting. He suddenly became quiet. Turns out he fell asleep on Chen's back. Chen and the girl walked out with Xiumin. 

"Do you know where he lives?" The girl asked Chen. 

Chen thought to himself then shook his head. "Nope."

"Well, I guess we'll have to take him home." The girl said. Chen nodded and they continued walking.

~~~

When they arrived home, Chen brought Xiumin to his bedroom. He laid Xiumin down on his bed. "Man, he's heavy." Chen looked around and suddenly got up. He had to take a shower since it's been a long day for him. As he got out, he dried his hair with the towel. He went and sat on the edge of the bed next to Xiumin. He gave off this smirk an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter