Path to Love 17 (Side Story 3)

Path to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan woke up and found Sehun's sleeping face facing his direction. He knew that he should've looked away but somehow he just couldn't. Suddenly Sehun started moving startling Luhan. He quickly turned away from Sehun, hoping Sehun did not notice him looking. Luhan slowly tuned to look at Sehun but Sehun was already sitting up, Luhan quickly turned back away from him.

Sehun started walking away from Luhan. He walked toward the bathroom and walked into it, closing the door after. 

Luhan then got up. He didn't know what he was going to do. Should he wait for Sehun to finish or just go out for a walk and wait until Sehun left the house. Suddenly the bathroom door started to open.Luhan turned toward the bathroom direction and saw Sehun walk out. They were now making eye contact with each other. 

"Uh... You're awake..." Sehun stood in front of the door still looking at Luhan. 

Luhan started to rub the back of his neck. "Yeah, just woke up." He lied.

Sehun then nodded. "Well if you need to use the bathroom, I just finished." 

Luhan then started getting off the bed and then walked straight to the bathroom. He closed the bathroom door. While in there he leaned against the door taking a sigh, glad that he was able to face Sehun. Now it felt awkward between the two. What am I going to do after I get out?

-30 minutes later-

*knock* *knock*

”Luhan?”

Luhan jumped while brushing his teeth.

”It’s been 30 minutes. Are you okay?”

Luhan moved his eyes left to right. Has it really been 30 minutes? Of coarse since most of the time Luhan spent contemplating on what to do when he gets out. 

“Luhan?”

”Uh-Sorry! I usually take this long. I’m almost done!”

”Okay.”

Luhan then rinsed his mouth and grabbed a hold of the door knob. He stopped and closed his eyes. Okay Luhan just go out there and act normal. He opened the door and looked outside. There was no sign of Sehun. Luhan walked toward the coffee table next to Sehun’s bed and noticed a post it note.

I went to class already. You can head out whenever you feel like it. Also you can spend another night if you need to.

Luhan then put the post it back. “He left already.” Luhan then walked to his bed and fell on it back side down. “Ha~.”

*ring* *ring*

Luhan looked to see who called. The caller was Xiumin. Half of him didn’t want to talk to Xiumin while the other half felt bad for treating Xiumin so coldly. Luhan thought a bit and then decided to answer it.

“Hello?”

”Luhan! Where are you?”

Luhan noticed the voice of someone who had been crying. “Xiumin, what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

”Yeah, it’s just my allergies kicking in. Ugh I hate them so much!”

“Xiumin don’t lie to me. I know something happened.”

Xiumin was wiping his nose and his eyes. “Yes, something happened.”

”Tell me what happened. Who hurt you?”

”I’ll tell you later. I’m currently still at school. Can we meet up? Meet me in front of the dorms at 7pm.”

*c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter