She's Back

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  You smirked at Yong Seo saying, "Yeah. Long time no see." as she looks at you, smirking back saying, "You know, your dad really is the best. He not only kicked you out and turned you into an orphan, but I also got to know you were suffering and struggling, I bet you even now, you're not even settled, huh?" she said. You looked at her, giving her the coldest glare as you said, "Dad never loved me enough but I'm happy he kicked me out. Why? So I don't I have to look at you and your mom who took my dad because she found out his job was enough for her to have some of the money too." you said, as she then grew furious, slapping you, you felt the sting of her slap as her nail scratched your pale face. "Tch, how did that feel? My mom? Money? How about you? You're dad was so happy with just me and my mom with him. It was like he never spent those..." as Yong Seo pretended to think, "The last 15 years with you, huh?" you felt your blood boil as you said, "I don't need a fake mom, a betraying dad, and an ignorant step si--" she kicked your stomach, hard. As you were close to groaning in pain. You said, "Mad, huh?" you smirked, winning the battle verbally. "Mad?! I'll show you mad. Yah, get her!" Seo Yoo and Hee Young let go of you as all of them started to kick, slap, and punch you. You didn't make a sound as you knew that your pride was on the line if they heard a whimper off of you, you won't lose to her. 

  As you felt like you were going to die just then, you heard the bathroom door opening and a yell, you heard, "Yah! All of you! Get out or your dead by me!" You heard Seo Yoo say, "O-oppa... We'll go!" as they all ran off, except Yong Seo. She examined Baekhyun as she said, "Hello there, you're very.... handsome." she said, giving her best wink. You felt your blood boil even more than before, hearing your dreaded step sister flirt with the only guy you could fall for. He said, "Thanks but," he looked at Yong Seo up and down, "You're not my type. Get out." he said, glaring right into her. You could see her melting from his stare as she got scared, she said, "A-arraso, o-oppa." as she quickly walked out. You sat there, on the floor, staring at it as you didn't want to look at Baekhyun. Not like this, not to him. He then slowly put his hand on your head as he softly put your head onto his chest, patting your head saying, "It's okay. It's... Okay. I will never let anything like this happen. Again." As you could feel his eyes grow sad over your state. 

  You looked at Baekhyun, he probably wanted to comfort you to the point where he didn't notice you were wounded. You had a few scratches on your legs underneath your black tights that you wore under your uniform skirt, your lip was bleeding, your right cheek was cut, your left cheek was bruised, your temples were red and had a little blood coming out as your forehead had a few scratches, as you knew your stomach had a bruise from that kick. He looked at you, worry turned to anger as he said, "I swear I'll beat up every single one of them, girl or not I'm going to---" you put your hand on his lips as you said, "No. Don't. They're not worth it." with your monotone voice, letting your finger go, before you could put your hand down, he took your wrist with his hand saying, "My first wish. Stay with me. Stay with me at all times, don't leave my sight." Your eyes widened by Baekhyun's words. You smiled inside as your heart was fluttering from his wish being about you. You said, "O-okay." as you were about to stand up but Baekhyun pushed you down softly as he said, "I'll carry you." 

  He swiftly puts you in bridal style as you look at him in shock as he says, "Give me your phone, today, you'll come with me, okay?" as you replied, "O-kay." quickly handing your phone into his hand as he takes you to a car. You see EXO-K there, staring wide-eyed at you, they seemed to be waiting for you as they all immmediately ran out the car saying, "Omomomomo" You almost forgot you were wounded to the look of their faces. You heard Kyungsoo say, "Yah, sister-in-law, are you okay?! Who did this? I'll beat them up for you, just tell me okay??" as the rest nodded in response, you chuckled for the first time around them as they smiled at your finally positive attitude. You replied, "No no, it's okay. I'm fine, I'll be sure to be careful from where I was walking..." they all groaned as they said, "Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter