The Beauty and Ugliness of Love

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   After the classes passing by, it was finally lunch time. You heard the bell ring as you packed your stuff quickly, by the time you finished, the members who had the class before lunch with you already finished. You then walked with the few members who attended the same class as you, walking over to the rest of the members at the cafeteria. "Annyeong~" said Junmyeon to you and the walking members, Baekhyun finally coming in, waving towards your direction, giving a small wave back to him. "Yah Dongsaeng-ah~ Please eat with us again today? We feel so lonely without you..." Chanyeol said, giving you puppy eyes, fangirls screaming as his aegyo was jaw dropping to how cute it was. You then smiled, "Geur---" "No. She can't... She has to talk to me real quick." said Baekhyun as he grabbed your wrist softly, dragging you out the cafeteria to the tree you usually sat with Baekhyun at lunch as the members curiously looked towards each other, "Are they mad..." said Jongin, "Madly in love~!" Sehun finished, as the rest of the members laughed, "Whatever, they need time for themselves too, I thought they would have gone out together so much more sooner." said Kyungsoo, Jongin putting his around Kyungsoo, "True. Let's go eat now." 

   Baekhyun finally dragged you to the destination as you looked at him, curious. "That guy. Who is he?" said Baekhyun in a serious tone as you almost forgot you told him that you would tell your story about Dongjun and you from the past, you shivered at the thought of reliving the past as you then slowly looked towards Baekhyun, sad. Baekhyun softly puts both his hands on your shoulders as he looks straight into your orbs, "Trust me please. I won't hurt you... If it's too hard... Tell me another time, okay? When you are comfortable with me." You soften towards Baekhyun's words replying back, "No. I wanna get it over with and I want you to know now rather than later." You then started off the story beginning to end in detail with who Dongjun was, you can see the anger rise in Baekhyun, his face growing furious each second. "I'll kill him--" Baekhyun standing up, as you quickly stood up too, putting your hands on his shoulders, assuring him that it was alright. Baekhyun softened, staring at you, taking both his hands, grabbing yours that were on his shoulders, holding them in front of you. Your eyes widened, growing pink towards Baekhyun's actions. "Yah, we never got to talk about us though." said Baekhyun, smirking towards you, you looked away, embarrassed. Baekhyun took one of his hands away from yours, slowly tilting your head to face him once more. "Now. I know this might be so late to tell you but... I like you. I really liked you ever since we bumped each other the first time I saw you, you were... different. You were someone I wanted to see everyday, now that I can do that right now... It makes me feel happy. Please know I really like you and I... want to know your answer." Baekhyun said softly. You smiled in your pink face saying, "D-did... you know I liked you just as much back then too?" awkward in confessing to Baekhyun, Baekhyun grinning widely, "Like me?! You like me back?!" Baekhyun said happily, running around the area, smiling and pumping his fist in the air. You laughed at him, happy to know the guy you liked also felt the same way. 

~ After Dongjun left you and Baekhyun after getting beat up ~ 

   Dongjun was staggering, groaning in pain as he said to himself, "Aish. That pretty boy hits hard. How is he related to that stupid girl anyway? Isn't she useless?" "Yes. Yes she is actually," said a walking figure towards Dongjun. Dongjun looked to see who said that as his eyes widened, turning into a smirk right after, "Finally. Long time no see.. Yong Seo." Yong Seo smiled, "Long time no see. I see you saw Min Jung already?" she looked at Dongjun up and down as she said, "And you met her boyfriend too?" as Dongjun thought, Boyfriend? Yong Seo adding, "That stupid girl has the man I want. I want him now. You want to... Help me? You not only get to beat up Min Jung, but you'll also see her tortured, under our feet. How about it?" Dongjun smirking in delight to hear Yong Seo's words. "I'll help. Is it just you and me?" Yong Seo replying, "No, and these girls too." Yong Seo looking back as the three girls come out the shadow, Dongjun impressively looking at the girls up and down, his lips, "Not bad. Wanna introduce yourselves to oppa? Ecspecially you." Dongjun grabbing Hee Young's arm as she smirks back, "Kim Heeyoung." Dongjun smirking to see her feeling the same way, "Wanna head to my place...? Today...?" Dongjun staring at Hee Young, she takes out her phone, giving it to Dongjun, "Number? Sure." said Hee Young, smiling in delight, Seo Yoo smirking, "Song Min Jung, you're dead." as Yiji laughs, "You know the facts~" Everyone around smirking.

   During lunch time, Yong Seo and her new minions were walking, passing by the peaceful tree Min Jung stayed around alone all the time. They see Baekhyun and Min Jung hold hands asd they then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter