Meeting Him

Heart of Despair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "B-baekhyun-ssi?" you said, shocked to see him. He then looked up as he said, "Oh, Min Jung-ah~" he said, hearing your name come from him made your heart madly flutter as you turned pink. You saw his friends around him, the other kingkas in your school whispering to each other. You then said, "A-anything else?" as Baekhyun's friends then said, "Hot Chocolate," "Espresso," "Chai Latte," "Capuccino," "Macchiato," as you quickly wrote down all the drinks, as they then said, "That's all." You then asked them to go or not as they said they would stay at the cafe, seeing Baekhyun look at them. You then went on to help make the drinks, serving them to each member, "Caramel macchiato, hot chocolate, espresso, chai latte, capuccino, and macchiato?" you said, putting the tray of drinks down for them. They all beamed happily at you saying, "Yes," as you then said "Enjoy~" walking away to serve the rest of the customers. 

  You see Baekhyun and his friends leaving as you then felt this sad, cold feeling inside thinking, I wish he stayed longer, sadly sighing, the crease in your head increasing as you then serve the next customer. By the end of your shift, you look at the time, 8:45pm, not bad. You found Baekhyun waiting outside for you as he said, "You work at a cafe?" you looked towards him, eyes widened slightly to see him as your heart fluttered to see he came to see you. "A-ah, yeah..." you said, looking down. He then said, "Nice, I'll come here often," happily beaming towards you as he said "I'll walk you home?" as you said "No, you don't have to..." avoiding his gaze. After awhile, you gave in to Baekhyun as you both quietly walked back to your apartment. As you made it to your destination, you noticed how dirty-looking the building you lived in looked, well, I only live in what is now, upgraded, living room, my room, with a kitchen. Embarrassed that Baekhyun was looking at your apartment building, you quickly said, "I'll see you then... Bye." as he said, "I'll see you at school. Bye." as he gave that smile that made your heart beat faster, as Baekhyun walked away after you entered through the apartment building door, you touched your chest that located your heart, feeling how fast paced it was going. You then sighed, thinking, what am I going to do? How do I stop? Walking to your apartment room. You unlocked the door as you then put your hair in a messy bun, put on grey sweats with a comfy shirt as you did your homework. By the time you finished it was already 11:45pm. You then thought about what happened with you and Baekhyun as you smiled, the biggest smile you had in years. You then put all your stuff in your backpack, walking into your room, heading to your bed, as when you body hit the matress, you immediately passed out. 

  The next day, you woke up from your alarm, 6am. You tiredly close your alarm, cleaning up the mess you made while you were asleep as you then got ready. While you got ready, you then thought, what if he talks to me again? What do I do? Before, you usally just tried your best to brush off Baekhyun as you let him sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter